Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2014, 04:25 PM   #241
Happiest mommy
DIS Veteran

Bumping this thread, would love to see recent photos thanks

Cookie (RIP 5/10/10) you gave us 15 years of pure Love and Loyalty we miss you so...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Visits: 2007, 2008, 2010 and planning 2014
Happiest mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 07:51 AM   #242
CanadianPaco
Canadian
I was 5'4" because of my big hair

Hoping to see some new posts soon....
Aug 2009 - ASMu / Aug 2010 - POFQ
Aug 2007 - HoJos - DL / April 2009 - HoJos - DL
Aug 2004 - ASMo / July 2005 - Pop
CanadianPaco is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-31-2014, 07:06 PM   #243
Turtle31
DIS Veteran

Here are just a few of my favorites from our June Photo Shoot with Regina Hyman.

There are many many more but it took me forever just to upload these to photobucket.
Oct-2013 BCV. Dec2013- Disneyland ChristmasJune-2012 BCV Oct-2010 BCV June 2010- Crowne Plaza Disneyland Dec 2009-Disneyland Christmas @ Embassy Suites June 2009 - First Stay at BCVAugust 2008- Port Orleans Resort May 2008 Marriott Suites- Disneyland June 2004- 30th B-day Celebration- Disney World Offsite

Follow my 11 Day Trip Report Here
Need help packing... Check out THE LIST!!
Turtle31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 07:09 PM   #244
Turtle31
DIS Veteran

Here is also a link to a slide show created by Regina Hyman of some of the photos...... Enjoy !!

http://video214.com/play/vKJj5Wl0qD4yL19uT0Egww/s/dark
Oct-2013 BCV. Dec2013- Disneyland ChristmasJune-2012 BCV Oct-2010 BCV June 2010- Crowne Plaza Disneyland Dec 2009-Disneyland Christmas @ Embassy Suites June 2009 - First Stay at BCVAugust 2008- Port Orleans Resort May 2008 Marriott Suites- Disneyland June 2004- 30th B-day Celebration- Disney World Offsite

Follow my 11 Day Trip Report Here
Need help packing... Check out THE LIST!!
Turtle31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:28 PM   #245
glvsav37
Mouseketeer

We just came back from a special trip when my wife celebrated a milestone birthday (4-oh no!!) In part of her birthday presents was a family portrait session.

I was going to use the Disney photo studio, but hear some of the stories and decided not to use them. So after a very long search for the right photographer, I was delighted to hire Kimberly from Portrayable Photography

From our first conversation, she was excited and open to discussing all the details of our family and shoot. Her fee was on the higher level of the group of photographers I was considering, but I loved her work and personality.

We booked and she met us at the Boardwalk resort. We were a little late from dinner (not much, 10-15 mins), but I kept in touch with her via text and she was flexible in our meeting time. From the beginning she attached herself to our kids and they loved 'performing' for her.

That said, my 4 year old was in a particular level of beast-mode that night (it was the end of our trip, he did not nap and he likes to 'show-off'). We could have gotten a lot more photos if he was being cooperative, but Kimberly did the absolute best of what she could with him. We had to miss a few shots I really wanted, but that was 100% on our side, not her's by any measure.

We received our gallery today and I am soooo happy with what she captured. We will have plenty of shots to decorate our walls from this shoot. I highly recommend her to anyone and was well worth the cost. Her package includes a DVD or thumb drive with every photo, edited/color corrected photos, and with full release.

We even made her blog and some of our favorite shots IMO didn't make it on there. We have so much to choose from: Boardwalk Birthday
Old 08-01-2014, 01:52 PM   #246
BurleyGirl
DIS Veteran

Turtle31, those are so good...lovely family! Love the purples and pinks together...she captured a whole lot of happy in those pictures, and I know they will make you guys happy every time you look at them! What a great way to document your wife's birthday!!

glvsav37, yours are really good, too! Beautiful family and sweet moments captured!

Thank you both for sharing...makes me want to do a photo shoot again, but I don't think I'd convince my guys again!!
DLH October '05 for the 50th!
YC December '06--First WDW Christmas!
GF October '08
YC November '14: making up for '13 cancelled trip
BurleyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 11:05 AM   #247
allboyhouse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by glvsav37 View Post
We just came back from a special trip when my wife celebrated a milestone birthday (4-oh no!!) In part of her birthday presents was a family portrait session. I was going to use the Disney photo studio, but hear some of the stories and decided not to use them. So after a very long search for the right photographer, I was delighted to hire Kimberly from Portrayable Photography From our first conversation, she was excited and open to discussing all the details of our family and shoot. Her fee was on the higher level of the group of photographers I was considering, but I loved her work and personality. We booked and she met us at the Boardwalk resort. We were a little late from dinner (not much, 10-15 mins), but I kept in touch with her via text and she was flexible in our meeting time. From the beginning she attached herself to our kids and they loved 'performing' for her. That said, my 4 year old was in a particular level of beast-mode that night (it was the end of our trip, he did not nap and he likes to 'show-off'). We could have gotten a lot more photos if he was being cooperative, but Kimberly did the absolute best of what she could with him. We had to miss a few shots I really wanted, but that was 100% on our side, not her's by any measure. We received our gallery today and I am soooo happy with what she captured. We will have plenty of shots to decorate our walls from this shoot. I highly recommend her to anyone and was well worth the cost. Her package includes a DVD or thumb drive with every photo, edited/color corrected photos, and with full release. We even made her blog and some of our favorite shots IMO didn't make it on there. We have so much to choose from: Boardwalk Birthday
Glad to read this. My hubby and I have a shoot booked with her in December at wilderness lodge. Can't wait!
allboyhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 05:39 PM   #248
UGAFan0829
DIS Veteran

My DH and I booked the Enhanced session with Disney last night. We'll be at the BoardWalk, so I'll make sure to post pics of our session once we're back. I'm hoping they turn out great. At least we were able to get a discount for DVC, so that helped a little. Now I'm torturing myself over what to wear!

I love seeing everyone else's shots--they are all beautiful! Thanks for sharing them!
UGAFan0829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:46 AM   #249
my2disneyboys
DIS Veteran

We had a photo session at the beach club while there for our 10th anniversary trip.... now heading back a couple years later for my 40th and am thinking of getting another mini photo session again. I really LOVED my pictures:-) Is the cost still 150 and does it still come with the pics on a flashdrive? If someone can remind me how to post pictures here i will post some if anyone is interested.

2004-POP . 2007-POR . 2009-POFQ . 2010-POLY . 2011-POFQ . 2011-CBR . 2012-WL and DREAM CRUISE . 2013-BCV 10th Year Anniversary, Vow Renewal Trip! - January 2014 Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House - November 2014 -Thanksgiving and turning 40 at Beach Club Villas
my2disneyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:22 AM   #250
UGAFan0829
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2disneyboys View Post
We had a photo session at the beach club while there for our 10th anniversary trip.... now heading back a couple years later for my 40th and am thinking of getting another mini photo session again. I really LOVED my pictures:-) Is the cost still 150 and does it still come with the pics on a flashdrive? If someone can remind me how to post pictures here i will post some if anyone is interested.
According to Disney's website, it looks like the Mini session is still $150 and includes the flash drive!

I'd love to see some of your pics...I think you have to upload them to a photo hosting website (I use Photobucket), then you can link them here. Sorry I don't have more specific instructions.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:55 PM   #251
my2disneyboys
DIS Veteran

I think I figured it out! Thanks :-)

So I cant figure how to face them in the right direction... but here are some from our session. I really liked them and I was sweaty and hot and the pictures show that, but it wasn't her fault lol!

2004-POP . 2007-POR . 2009-POFQ . 2010-POLY . 2011-POFQ . 2011-CBR . 2012-WL and DREAM CRUISE . 2013-BCV 10th Year Anniversary, Vow Renewal Trip! - January 2014 Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House - November 2014 -Thanksgiving and turning 40 at Beach Club Villas
my2disneyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 03:14 PM   #252
UGAFan0829
DIS Veteran

For those of you who've done the Enhanced Session, how long did it take to get yours back? They told us 4-6 weeks and tomorrow will be exactly 4 weeks. I'm trying SO hard to be patient, but I want to see them SO bad!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: