Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Cooking
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #1036
hills1965
Earning My Ears

Smile

So glad I found this site, I tried quite a few of these recipes last year and will try a few new ones in addition to them this year, just wanted to say thank you
hills1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:44 AM   #1037
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Hi everyone - my name is Penny and I am making a cookbook for a GKTW fundraiser next weekend. My Kid-Friendly & Appetizer sections were a little light. I knew I had found some recipes on the boards a few years ago and copied them. I was going to use them in the cookbook and identify them this way
Submitted by DIS Members to the Quick & Easy Christmas Treats Thread.

Hoping this is ok as I am trying to finish the cook book this weekend so I can print it on Monday. trying to find the person who first contributed each recipe would probably take a few days. hoping this is ok with everyone. Thanks, Penny
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-06-2014, 03:22 PM   #1038
blestmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
Hi everyone - my name is Penny and I am making a cookbook for a GKTW fundraiser next weekend. My Kid-Friendly & Appetizer sections were a little light. I knew I had found some recipes on the boards a few years ago and copied them. I was going to use them in the cookbook and identify them this way
Submitted by DIS Members to the Quick & Easy Christmas Treats Thread.

Hoping this is ok as I am trying to finish the cook book this weekend so I can print it on Monday. trying to find the person who first contributed each recipe would probably take a few days. hoping this is ok with everyone. Thanks, Penny

I think that's a lovely idea! Many blessings on the fundraiser for a very worthy cause.
blestmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: