Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2014, 11:32 AM   #1
tedragoo
Earning My Ears

Best Travel Agent/Company

Hi, everyone!

I am in planning mode for my family's second Disney Cruise. We did use a travel agent for the first, but in reading multiple posts, I am finding that others offered many useful services that ours did not. Complimentary on-board ship credits, assistance with shuttle to/from airport, etc.

Do you have someone that you just love? Please make recommendations!!!! Thank you.
tedragoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 12:06 PM   #2
familyoffive
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedragoo View Post
Hi, everyone!

I am in planning mode for my family's second Disney Cruise. We did use a travel agent for the first, but in reading multiple posts, I am finding that others offered many useful services that ours did not. Complimentary on-board ship credits, assistance with shuttle to/from airport, etc.

Do you have someone that you just love? Please make recommendations!!!! Thank you.
Eileen Smith @ Dreams Unlimited
familyoffive is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-05-2014, 12:12 PM   #3
lanejudy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyoffive View Post
Please remember to post your responses with a full web address: www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

OP - Dreams Unlimited is the sponsors of this board. You may receive recommendations of others. Some TAs are not allowed to be named here. I recommend you ask any potential TA of their experience booking passengers on DCL. Some are not terribly familiar with DCL policies while other sort of specialize in Disney vacations.

Enjoy your cruise!
lanejudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 12:35 PM   #4
DWGal210
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanejudy View Post
Please remember to post your responses with a full web address: www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

OP - Dreams Unlimited is the sponsors of this board. You may receive recommendations of others. Some TAs are not allowed to be named here. I recommend you ask any potential TA of their experience booking passengers on DCL. Some are not terribly familiar with DCL policies while other sort of specialize in Disney vacations.

Enjoy your cruise!
I agree with this. Be sure to ask questions like: How long have you been a TA, how many Disney cruises have you done, etc.
Old 06-05-2014, 06:16 PM   #5
shburks
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWGal210 View Post
I agree with this. Be sure to ask questions like: How long have you been a TA, how many Disney cruises have you done, etc.
Totally agree. It would be hard for me to trust someone who didn't have personal DCL experience.

Love Heather at www.wishdrawals.com

DCL: Wonder: October 2015 * Magic: January 2014 * Fantasy: October 2013 * Dream: January 2013 * Fantasy: August 2012
WDW:All Star Sports Oct 2014 * Caribbean Beach Resort Oct 2014, Feb 2015 * Beach Club Apr 2014 * Coronado Springs Oct 2013 * Boardwalk Sept 2013 * Animal Kingdom Lodge July 2013 * PO French Quarter (Jan 2013, Apr 2014) * Pop Century (Aug 2012, Dec 2009) * Wilderness Lodge (Sept, 2013, Oct 2011, Sept 2010), ASMo Dec 2003, off property: 1990, 1988, 1985
Disney's Vero Beach Resort: July 2013
shburks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 07:29 PM   #6
MattMatts-Momma
311 Miles from the Wilderness Lodge!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyoffive View Post
We've used her twice and she is very prompt and efficient.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:32 PM   #7
Four Bears
Mouseketeer

www.cruisecompete.com is a great way to see several quotes from different companies.

Just a few notes...
DCL has uniform pricing, so you will be paying the same price regardless if you go through DCL, ABC company or XYZ company.

Make sure you are comparing apples to apples...if there is a difference in pricing, then make sure your room category (number and letter) are the same, that taxes and fees are includes/excluded in the price.

Which means that the only difference will be the perks, and therein lies the advantages.

And we use Dawn Mosely at www.CruiseVacationOutlet.com has booked us 3 cruise and is great!

Disney Magic 2010 Eastern Caribbean
Disney Magic 2012 Western Caribbean
Disney Fantasy 2013 Western Caribbean
Counting down to Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean

Four Bears is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: