Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2014, 07:36 AM   #1
minniemouse803
Earning My Ears

Online Check-In for 2 groups

Hello!

A group of 9 of us are headed to Disney in July. We have two rooms at the Grand Floridian which were booked with a CM Friends and Family discount. We have two different reservation numbers but the CM who did it for us set it up so that we have a "traveling with" number that links the two reservations.

We can do online check in next Tuesday. Is there a spot to put in our "traveling with" number so that we have a higher chance of the rooms being close together? I'm just curious where this number comes into play. I didn't know if Disney just sees it on their end or I had to provide it at check in and request the rooms be close?

Thanks in advance!
minniemouse803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 01:10 PM   #2
SadieGirl3
Earning My Ears

We are traveling in 2 days to Pop and have a travel party with 3 rooms with 3 different reservation numbers. I don't know what a "traveling with" number is....I did not get that.

When I booked all three, the person I spoke to on the phone marked all three as requesting "adjoining" rooms....meaning they don't have to connect but prefer them in relatively the same location. I could see this marked as a choice when I went to do my online reservation so I know she did put it in.

When you are able to do your online check in....just check to see if this is marked as a room request....other wise you hopefully can choose it. I would also follow up with a phone call just to make sure.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:55 PM   #3
Mari23
Earning My Ears

when you do your on-line check-in there should be somewhere that you can "link" your reservation with another party. Also, just to be safe i would call customer service with the 2 reservation numbers and make sure that they have them linked and requested as "adjoining" rooms so that the GV can place you close to each other.

Good Luck!

Visits to the World:

April 2014 - POFQ ~~ October 2013 - AoA: Lion King Suite ~~ April 2013 - Pop Century ~~ Oct 2012: CSR - "A much needed trip" ~~ Dec 2011: POFQ - "Mickey Boot Camp" (Per DH) ~~ June 2008: Pop ~~ July 2004: AS-S ~~ Aug 2002: AS-S ~~ Summer 1999: Disney's College Program (MK outdoor foods) ~~ Aug 1994: (1st Trip to the world) - off property
Mari23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: