Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2014, 12:36 PM   #1
lala3291
DIS Veteran

WL vs. BWI

Hello!

I am in the midst of planning a trip in July for myself and my dear family friend's daughter who is 11. She is like family to me, and has never been to WDW before! From my signature, you can see I have been to WDW many times, but I am so torn over where to stay in July!

Our ADRs are set, and I have us all booked to stay at the WL in a courtyard view room from 7/17-7/22. I thought the WL would be good for us, but then I was playing around on the WDW site and found that I can get the BWI for a little under $200 more for the 5 nights that we are there. I have stayed at the WL and the BWI, and love them both. I am torn between the WL being closer to MK, and the BWI being walking distance from Epcot and DHS. With an 11 year old, what would you do?

Thanks in advance!

March '98- BC March '00- BWI Feb. '04- BWI Sept '05 BC Nov. '06 -GF Oct. '07- GF August '08-GF Feb. '09- BWI May '10- BWI March '11- BC May '11- BWI July '11- BWI Nov. '11- GF Feb. '12- BC July '12- Poly Nov. '12- GF New Year's '13- Poly Feb. '13- POR June '13- WL August '13- YC Dec. '13- GF March '14- BC July '14- BWI April '14- CR Nov. '15- GF
lala3291 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: