Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2014, 09:27 AM   #1186
USAFdad
DIS Dad #762

Oh boy I fell behind again I am really struggling between work and school. I am having a hard time keeping up. The good news is I just finished my final for school yesterday so maybe till I leave in May I will be able to keep up. We will see.

"Aw Alex I love long posts. It helps me relive it all again AND tests my memory at the same time!"

I'm so happy you say that because I think another one is coming at you.

"So again, the fact that they allowed me to join in is something I will never forget, and it was all because of Brenda."

That is awesome the only time Alicia and I did a big meet like that was on our DCL trip on the magic. That would be really cool to do one in the world.

"Look at all those poor saps up there “standing” shoulder to shoulder. LOSERS!!!"

I bet that most of them were wondering how they get on the boats and are jealous of you. I know if I had seen those boats I would be.

"I’ll tell you now, to be right at water level waiting for Illuminations to begin was unbelievable."

It looks like you got snacks too wow that sounds like a win in it's self getting to sit there munch a little and watch the show. I really want to do one of the desert parties one time How cool would that be to snack while watching wishes and not having to fight the huge crowds on Main St.

"Trust me when I tell you that my pictures do not in any way do this experience justice"

I love Wishes but honestly I think IllumiNations is such a great show I mean they designed it to be in the round. Just from a technical stand point its amazing. Actually watching it. I feel its such a great show and is soooo worth fighting for a spot.

"So I did what any normal person would do in that situation…

I took ‘em.

From both boats."

Naturally.

"However, in the dark, and having never taken it before, I completely missed the walking path and ended up at the Swolphin."

It was dark and I'm sure not clearly marked not your fault.

"Oh yeah I also cleaned out all the leftovers...""

Nice haul! Ok, done with those updates moving on.

"It is basically made up of special Christmas themed shows that take place in the evening,
And most importantly, it is included as part of the regular admission ticket."

Can't complain about that.

"Its name is MANTA, and I commonly refer to it as my “Disney Mistress”, because it is THE ride I will cheat on Disney for."

I have yet to try that one but I have tried one similar where you are face first like that. I mist say it is one of the coolest experiences out there. I LOVE coasters so anything like that sign me up. My first inverted coaster was either Dueling Dragons (back when they rode in sync too)or Hulk. either way I cannot wait to get back on the Hulk (so the moral of my rant is I get exactly where you are coming from). Not to mention I love RnRC but there is a completely different feel when the coaster is outside.

"Antarctica."

Right after you got soaked too .

"If you love FotLK, you will love Blue Horizons"

Plus it has Dolphins.

"There was quite a bit of good choices and lots of variety, but I ended up choosing the three piece Fried Chicken."

Can't go wrong with fried chicken. I like the look of the place the menu "tied" up to the wall.

"And since I’m not one who ever seems to turn down the opportunity to have a photo taken with a lovely young women (even if she is under water)"

All things considered she looks like she is having a great time though.

"It’s pretty darn impressive."

I agree that is really really cool.

"This really is a great show that doesn’t take itself seriously at all.
If you find yourself at SeaWorld, make some time for it; you won’t be disappointed."

The show looks like it was a good time.

I am back up to speed.

It looks like you are had a great time in Sea World.
Old 04-20-2014, 04:31 PM   #1187
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeejoe View Post
Rob, I absolutely love the pic of you in front of the lion! I had to do a double take & realized that there's a piece of glass between you! What a cool pic! Was this from a past trip?
THANK YOU!!! I did try to have it framed so that the lioness would appear right there if you didn't look close. She really was a a sweetheart though. This was taken I think in 2011 down in Busch Gardens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_elizabeth View Post
You always make me laugh! "Excuse me, your partner is literally walking upside down!" I like that they have the divers pick your pearl for you. I bet that's fun to watch.

Goodness gracious, that sea lion is HUGE!

The picture of the guy waving to you at the end of the show... his hand looks like Wreck it Ralph's... it's so big!
I'm so glad to hear that Lauren. I sure do try!! They really are pretty amazing to watch. They really do put on quite a show.

Hahahaha, that's a walrus. He is big though. He never fails to get a gasp from the audience when he saunters out. They refer to him at times as SHAMU The Whale-rus.

Ha it does!!! Isn't it funny how we always take things back to Disney-speak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekathepony View Post
That fried chicken looks yummy.

Just literally LOL'd at that one.

The diver tanks are pretty cool at SeaWorld, I can't believe how they hold their breath so easily and so long!

I LOVE the shark encounter at SeaWorld! It's so relaxing somehow, gliding along as the sharks glide over you.

Clyde and Seamore put on a great show, but that mime has them beat for entertainment value!
Oh Wendy it was so yummy!!!

BAHAHAHA, I had that little video clip for years so I converted it to a gif because it seemed to fit perfectly. Lordy I was full.

It's unreal, it really is. Not only do they hold their breath, but they do tricks too!! It's uncanny.

Oh Lord the mime is one of the funniest things in Orlando. I never miss that. Thankfully the main show is pretty good too.
DisneyKid4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-20-2014, 04:34 PM   #1188
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFdad View Post
Oh boy I fell behind again I am really struggling between work and school. I am having a hard time keeping up. The good news is I just finished my final for school yesterday so maybe till I leave in May I will be able to keep up. We will see.

"Aw Alex I love long posts. It helps me relive it all again AND tests my memory at the same time!"

I'm so happy you say that because I think another one is coming at you.

"So again, the fact that they allowed me to join in is something I will never forget, and it was all because of Brenda."

That is awesome the only time Alicia and I did a big meet like that was on our DCL trip on the magic. That would be really cool to do one in the world.

"Look at all those poor saps up there “standing” shoulder to shoulder. LOSERS!!!"

I bet that most of them were wondering how they get on the boats and are jealous of you. I know if I had seen those boats I would be.

"I’ll tell you now, to be right at water level waiting for Illuminations to begin was unbelievable."

It looks like you got snacks too wow that sounds like a win in it's self getting to sit there munch a little and watch the show. I really want to do one of the desert parties one time How cool would that be to snack while watching wishes and not having to fight the huge crowds on Main St.

"Trust me when I tell you that my pictures do not in any way do this experience justice"

I love Wishes but honestly I think IllumiNations is such a great show I mean they designed it to be in the round. Just from a technical stand point its amazing. Actually watching it. I feel its such a great show and is soooo worth fighting for a spot.

"So I did what any normal person would do in that situation…

I took ‘em.

From both boats."

Naturally.

"However, in the dark, and having never taken it before, I completely missed the walking path and ended up at the Swolphin."

It was dark and I'm sure not clearly marked not your fault.

"Oh yeah I also cleaned out all the leftovers...""

Nice haul! Ok, done with those updates moving on.

"It is basically made up of special Christmas themed shows that take place in the evening,
And most importantly, it is included as part of the regular admission ticket."

Can't complain about that.

"Its name is MANTA, and I commonly refer to it as my “Disney Mistress”, because it is THE ride I will cheat on Disney for."

I have yet to try that one but I have tried one similar where you are face first like that. I mist say it is one of the coolest experiences out there. I LOVE coasters so anything like that sign me up. My first inverted coaster was either Dueling Dragons (back when they rode in sync too)or Hulk. either way I cannot wait to get back on the Hulk (so the moral of my rant is I get exactly where you are coming from). Not to mention I love RnRC but there is a completely different feel when the coaster is outside.

"Antarctica."

Right after you got soaked too .

"If you love FotLK, you will love Blue Horizons"

Plus it has Dolphins.

"There was quite a bit of good choices and lots of variety, but I ended up choosing the three piece Fried Chicken."

Can't go wrong with fried chicken. I like the look of the place the menu "tied" up to the wall.

"And since I’m not one who ever seems to turn down the opportunity to have a photo taken with a lovely young women (even if she is under water)"

All things considered she looks like she is having a great time though.

"It’s pretty darn impressive."

I agree that is really really cool.

"This really is a great show that doesn’t take itself seriously at all.
If you find yourself at SeaWorld, make some time for it; you won’t be disappointed."

The show looks like it was a good time.

I am back up to speed.

It looks like you are had a great time in Sea World.
Haha, Alex I think you have much more important things to do than keep up with a trip report.

But I'm glad that you do!!

AWESOME!!!!

It was so cool and, I'm not even sure what the right words are. A definite highlight of all my trips.

HA, that's what I was thinking too. Probably some of the same looks people give to FP holders.

You know, I don't think that anyone even touched the snacks. Maybe some Cokes, but that's it. Mind you, everyone had just finished eating dinner too. I want to do the party now too. Mostly to escape the crowds though. But desserts ain't bad either.

Oh I completely agree with that. I think Illuminations is probably grander and so very impressive. I am a big fan to be sure and would never consider skipping it. For me, Wishes would still win though just because it's Wishes.

Right??!! How could I leave all that behind for the poor folks to have to clean up?

Thanks Alex. I felt a little dumb considering I was right beside the path before I started my trek.

Not bad at all to be sure. They lasted perfectly until departure. Mind you, I did gorge a bit on that last night.

No complaing from me. I don't mind paying extra for MVMCP, but I have to say, this was almost worth extra. To have it included was a steal.

The experience is unlike anything to me. I adore inverted coasters too. I think Duelling Dragons was my first as well, and yup they dueled. It's still good, but that extra thrill was something. Hulk for me has actually lost some lustre since I find it pretty headache inducing now. But still hard to top that launch. I agree about the outdoor coasters, but funnily before Manta my favourite was The Mummy. Not the most thrilling around, but the whole package is amazing!!

I know. I'm not too bright. Thankfully I had mostly dried by the time I hit the habitat. Otherwise.. YIKES!

It sure does. This show just blows me away.

The theming is excellent, plus the food is wonderful too. I can see why so many people like it.

Of course, she's also being paid...

I love watching them. They do some pretty cool tricks.

I so is. Even though I've seen it loads, I always enjoy it.

YAY!!!

I wasn't sure how I'd feel about a solo trip to SeaWorld, but so far thing went great. Thankfully they continue.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:06 PM   #1189
DaveinFallsChurch
DIS Veteran

We love Sea World although the last two trips we haven't had a chance due to our short stays of 4 to 5 nights. Not enough time to make a field trip outside of the Disney cocoon.

Totally totally agree. Blue Horizons is simply awesome. When those dolphins start jumping around in tandem for the finale.....goosebumps! As far as the plot goes, I would say it's similar to Fantasmic in that there really isn't one Just an excuse to show off a spectacle.

All We Want Is To Spend Halloween with Mickey! October 2014 PTR with MiniTRs to Disney Cali Adventure, Oahu, San Diego, and Vegas
Don't Fear the Rain, We have the Ducky of Death! - Jan '14 Trip Report
Discovering A Whole New World of Disney - An October Photo Safari 2013: Trip Report /PTR
A Winter Escape to the Enchanted Forest - January 2013 Trip Report/PTR
A Solo Trip to Disneyland 28 years in the Making! A Trip Report for October 16 and 17th, 2012
Our First Magical Poly Vacation! April 14-21, 2012 - Trip Report/ Live Report/ PTR

DaveinFallsChurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 07:39 PM   #1190
thornton0511
DIS Veteran

Hey Rob just caught up with you adventures in Sea World . Wow the portion sizes for food are huge there lol. Love love love the dolphin show at Sea World....I am guessing its the same here in San Antonio. Dolphins are amazing and I hope one day to get to swim with some or do some kind of interaction thing. I could literally spend all day with dolphins in a pool I think. Your pic of them all jumping out of the water at the same time.....AMAZING! That is cool that you got to meet some of the cast from the show.

Clyde and Seamore lol. Man that show has been around forever. I remember going as a little girl and seeing that one lol. The decorations there for Christmas were pretty cool I will agree. Loved the trees standing over the water, that was neat. Sea World Barbie....lol. She does do everything!

The divers in the tank now that is super cool! Funny though it's almost like....oh look the humans in the human tank bahahahaha. I liked the pic of her posing with you through the tank lol.

Great update my friend!
thornton0511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:19 AM   #1191
natebenma
DIS Veteran

You are having a great day at Sea World!

Love the menu at the Expedition Café- good to know that the portions are probably big enough to share.

Hilarious GIF!

The free divers are incredible and I like that they have equal opportunity enjoyment for men and women.

The shark tunnels are great. Sharks are such incredible creatures. Sleek, scary, strong, beautiful.

The Clyde & Seamore show is so funny, but you are correct about the best part:

Mime! Mime! Mime!
natebenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:03 PM   #1192
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

awe I love it!!! can't wait n btw I just finished mine

cheekypoppins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 04:26 PM   #1193
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinFallsChurch View Post
We love Sea World although the last two trips we haven't had a chance due to our short stays of 4 to 5 nights. Not enough time to make a field trip outside of the Disney cocoon.

Totally totally agree. Blue Horizons is simply awesome. When those dolphins start jumping around in tandem for the finale.....goosebumps! As far as the plot goes, I would say it's similar to Fantasmic in that there really isn't one Just an excuse to show off a spectacle.
I do too Dave, but I'm right there with ya. If I don't have extra days, SeaWorld doesn't make the cut.

I'm in love with it. Seeing dolphins is super awesome, seeing them perform is even better, but the way this show is made up with the amazing costumes and music just kills me. So very good. You may be right about the plot. I think there is an attempt at one, but it doesn't really come across. But who cares?? This show ROCKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thornton0511 View Post
Hey Rob just caught up with you adventures in Sea World . Wow the portion sizes for food are huge there lol. Love love love the dolphin show at Sea World....I am guessing its the same here in San Antonio. Dolphins are amazing and I hope one day to get to swim with some or do some kind of interaction thing. I could literally spend all day with dolphins in a pool I think. Your pic of them all jumping out of the water at the same time.....AMAZING! That is cool that you got to meet some of the cast from the show.

Clyde and Seamore lol. Man that show has been around forever. I remember going as a little girl and seeing that one lol. The decorations there for Christmas were pretty cool I will agree. Loved the trees standing over the water, that was neat. Sea World Barbie....lol. She does do everything!

The divers in the tank now that is super cool! Funny though it's almost like....oh look the humans in the human tank bahahahaha. I liked the pic of her posing with you through the tank lol.

Great update my friend!
Hi right back Jen!! Oh my lord, HUGE!!!! A lot of food. Hmmm I just looked up the San Antonio park and the show there seems to be called "Azul", but the photos look to have similar elements. I just love watching it. OMG that is something I want to do too!!! To swim with a dolphin, I might die of excitement.
I absolutely LOVE when they synchronize like that. I've seen the show enough that I generally know when and where to shoot. And also seen it enough to know the cast will likely make an appearance.

Oh I know, but it's such a classic. Haha, even those that have never been to SeaWorld probably know of the SeaWorld mime. Jen, I was blown away by the Christmas decorations. I have to give credit where it's due. SeaWorld really goes all in for Christmas. Yup, those trees are cool, but MUCH better at night. Good God that Barbie cracked me up. I just did not expect to see that.

They are super cool. It fits so perfectly in at SeaWorld too. Not only can you see fish in the tanks... we have humans too!!! And they really do interact with everyone. I always make sure to get a photo with one.

Aww thanks Jen!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
You are having a great day at Sea World!

Love the menu at the Expedition Café- good to know that the portions are probably big enough to share.

Hilarious GIF!

The free divers are incredible and I like that they have equal opportunity enjoyment for men and women.

The shark tunnels are great. Sharks are such incredible creatures. Sleek, scary, strong, beautiful.

The Clyde & Seamore show is so funny, but you are correct about the best part:

Mime! Mime! Mime!
It was absolutely great up to that point Dee.

The place is great. So many options and yeah, I bet many of them are shareable sizes.

Haha, Thank you!! It seemed appropriate.

Oh yes, there is always a man and a woman. And they can really perform too.

I agree. I think they're quite beautiful. Especially when you realize they've been around forever, and haven't really changed much. Perfect machines.

I would certainly enjoy the show anyway, but MY GOD the Mime!!!! It's really funny too that I was almost going to skip it, then it suddenly dawned on me. THE MIME!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekypoppins View Post
awe I love it!!! can't wait n btw I just finished mine
OK, so I'm going to assume this is in response to my last reply to you. Oh yeah, I plan to finish up SeaWorld day ASAP. I have to get to the 9th and beyond soon.
Old 04-22-2014, 01:40 PM   #1194
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Looks like a fun day at Sea World! At this point, if I'm going to cheat on Disney, it's going to be with Universal, but I wouldn't mind checking Sea World out again in the future!

The sea lions are so cute!

NEW December 2013 TR, In Progress!

My TR's/PTR's~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Nermel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 04:03 PM   #1195
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Looks like a fun day at Sea World! At this point, if I'm going to cheat on Disney, it's going to be with Universal, but I wouldn't mind checking Sea World out again in the future!

The sea lions are so cute!
Not too shabby Jen. I like Universal too, but SeaWorld's nice just because it's different. And MANTA!!!

They are! Love them!
Old 04-22-2014, 04:08 PM   #1196
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

A SPECTACULAR CHRISTMAS WITH MY DISNEY MISTRESS
Day 6 – December 8, 2013 Part 3

One of the extra things afforded to me by my reserved seating ticket was a Quick Queue on the re-themed Wild Arctic.
The Wild Arctic area houses, not surprisingly, Arctic Animals, and normally has two ways to enter.
You can choose to "Walk", or take a "Helicopter".

The Walk option is self explanatory... You walk in, but there is still a queue line as they only let so many in at a time.

The other option is "Helicopter", which is a simulator (similar I guess to the original Star Tours),
Which simulates a helicopter ride to the Arctic.
I had done the helicopter option in the past once, and I found it... Painful.
The simulator itself isn't very good, and the "ride" is VERY rough, so I chose to just walk in on subsequent visits.
You end up in the same place anyway and the "helicopter" queue is always a much longer wait.

However, in the Christmas season, it gets an overlay in the form of,

Since I had a Quick Queue for it, I figured it was worth trying.

Not too many in the Quick Queue line.

I literally did pretty much walk right in.

My initial impression was the re-theming looked pretty darn good, as it did seem like you were walking onto the Polar Express.
That's where my praise ends however.

The ride is as bumpy and rough as it ever was, but the big issue for me was...

IT DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!!!!!

Again, the simulator is very similar to Star Tours in that you have a screen in the front, and the "vehicle" moves in sync.
The problem was what you saw on screen seemed to alternate from sometimes POV (which did make sense),
To what appeared to be clips from the movie.

So at some points what you were seeing on the screen (which is supposed to simulate you riding the train I presume),
Were the people ON THE TRAIN having conversations WHILE YOU WERE SUPPOSEDLY RIDING THE TRAIN.

There were even sections of video on screen that took place off the train.... WHILE YOU WERE SUPPOSEDLY RIDING THE TRAIN!

If my description sounds confusing, then you know exactly how I felt riding this thing.

The "ride" mercifully ended and we were let out to explore the Wild Arctic, which had been transformed into the North Pole.

Now THIS I liked.

The re-theming here was beautiful and you could even meet Santa himself!

But that line grew quickly, so I passed.

There were still some animals to see, like this sleeping Polar Bear,

And a blurry Walrus.

After spending some time watching the animals do, well, nothing, I made my exit.

Upon my exit through the unavoidable gift shop, I came to realize how really alike we humans are to the animals when I saw this.

Yup, that gentleman in the red shirt on the right is indeed fast asleep and snoring… LOUDLY!
Glad you’re getting your money’s worth there bud.

It was now about one hour until the first Christmas show of the evening, so I continued my trek around the park,
Just snapping random photos of what is truly a beautiful place.

The stadium in this photo would be the location of the final Christmas show of the night, complete with fireworks.

The giant snow globes were a pretty cool photo op idea, but I believe they cost extra, so I refrained.

It’s getting all Christmassy up in here!!!

The decorations here in particular had me really looking forward to coming back to this area at night.

I was almost back to the front of the park, but there was one final stop I had to make before heading to the first Christmas show.

This is somewhere I could stay for hours just watching the new moms and especially their adorable and playful offspring.

CONTINUED NEXT POST
Old 04-22-2014, 04:10 PM   #1197
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

Day 6 – December 8, 2013 Part 3 Continued

Finally, it was time to get my Christmas shows started, and the first on the list,

I was VERY pleased when I was shown the reserved section and it was dead center, so the VIP pass was off to a great start.

But even with the reserved section, I made sure to show up early for this guy.

Now, see the woman in red? She absolutely stole the show as the following photos were taken through the mime's "performance".
This poor woman was looking for her group, but was having a very difficult time finding them, so at various times, he tried to help.

She continued to walk back and forth through his "show", looking into the crowd to find her mates, with no luck.
Our mime friend continued with his normal routine, when the crowd erupted as this poor woman passed by him yet again.
I was starting to think she may have been in the wrong park as she did have a Disney shirt on.

I think I may have been in tears laughing by this point, but I really do hope she was eventually reunited with her posse.

To close out, our buddy led the crowd in a holiday sing-a-long.

Immediately afterwards, Clyde and Seamore's Countdown to Christmas began.
The main premise of the show is the journey of Clyde and Seamore as they prepare for Santa’s arrival.

I have to be honest; I was a little disappointed in the show. It was good, but just not as good as I expected it to be.
Nonetheless, I still enjoyed it, and I was now fully primed for more SeaWorld Christmas entertainment.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Old 04-22-2014, 05:14 PM   #1198
thornton0511
DIS Veteran

Ha! I got really excited when I saw that they had re themed an attraction to the Polar Express. Sorry to hear that it was so confusing lol. Maybe Sea World should just leave the harder stuff to Disney....ha! And I am always up for pics of sleeping polar bears! Goodness the huge Christmas tree with the snow and ice in the background was breathtaking!

The one about the sleeping guy on the park bench automatically thought of the gorilla exhibit at AK. And those poor guys playing their instruments....what is up with the costumes and more specifically the leggings? Did the same person who made that call happen to be the same one in charge of the polar express overlay? Ha!

A Dolphin Nursery!!! Oh my goodness. Just when you thought seeing dolphins up close was the best then they bring you to a section where there are mamas with their adorable little babies?! GAH! Favorites

Clyde and Seamore........ that pesky little sea otter is always up to no good if I am remember that type of show right. BTW you were right about the dolphin show in San Antonio. Lol I thought the pics of your show looked familiar but a little off, I guess that explains it lol. In my defense we have not been to the one in SA since 2010 so......

Oh my goodness the mime and the elderly confused lady.....bahahahaha! The poor dear. I probably would have been laughing and snapping pictures here too!

Can't wait to see more!
thornton0511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 05:16 PM   #1199
katt789
DIS Veteran

great updates!!! those baby dolphins are SO CUTE. lol. I may die when i finally get to see them!!

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

katt789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 06:12 PM   #1200
MEK
DIS Veteran

So the Polar Express was pointless? Good to know. But I will give it to Seaworld - they sure know how to decorate for Christmas. I have been very impressed by all the Christmas pics I've seen from there.

Sounds like you are having a great day there and making me want to visit even more.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: