Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2014, 12:08 PM   #1
WhenYouWishUponAStar
Mouseketeer

Chase Disney Card Character Meet 'N Greet

For those that have done the Chase Disney Card Character Meet 'N Greet:
Can my card be used for more than one person in the photo/meet, for instance, for a meet/photo for my two young grandchildren? Could it be used to take a family photo with a character, or is the meet/photo to be used for only one person per card? I'd like to hear your experiences using this card perk since this will be a first for me. Any comments, tips for using the card for park discounts, etc. would be appreciated!
WhenYouWishUponAStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:48 PM   #2
bookgirl
I don't eat onions-they squelch when you bite into them
I don't eat raisins-they look like dried up bugs
Can we say food issues?

I have a card and my parents are in the photos with me. I don't know if they'll let you take different photos within the group (like here just the kids, kids with grands, kids with parents, just the parents, etc) but you're whole group can enter.

Remember that you only get one FREE picture per card however.

UPCOMING: 1/15 AllStar Movies WDW

bookgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-18-2014, 12:49 PM   #3
cheap traveler
DIS Veteran

Location: A tiny town not even on the map, between Albany and NYC

One family/group per card. Last year I got a free photo of my 2 girls with the characters (Minnie and Goofy), and I could have been in it too if the humidity hadn't messed with my hair so bad

Me31 DD10 DD7
cheap traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 05:24 PM   #4
DisneyFansInNYC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenYouWishUponAStar View Post
Can my card be used for more than one person in the photo/meet, for instance, for a meet/photo for my two young grandchildren? Could it be used to take a family photo with a character, or is the meet/photo to be used for only one person per card? I'd like to hear your experiences using this card perk since this will be a first for me. Any comments, tips for using the card for park discounts, etc. would be appreciated!
6 people can enter the room for each card. All or some can get in the picture. You can take as many pictures as you want with your own camera. We had the Photopass but the CM also took pictures with our camera. Our kids loved the special interaction with the characters.

Our 2013 Disney Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLSzd7LSuFc
DisneyFansInNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 06:00 PM   #5
lizard1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFansInNYC View Post
6 people can enter the room for each card. All or some can get in the picture. You can take as many pictures as you want with your own camera. We had the Photopass but the CM also took pictures with our camera. Our kids loved the special interaction with the characters.
So if we have 2 cards (different accounts) could all 8 of our party enter at the same time, or would we have to go in as 2 separate groups?
lizard1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:47 PM   #6
North of Mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenYouWishUponAStar View Post
You can only have one photo per card - not separate pictures! My dh & I each have a card so we get two 'shoots' per visit. The cardholder must be present as they checked our licenses.
North of Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 07:57 PM   #7
Dani C
DIS Veteran

They will take photos however you want; just the kids, the group, separate of each kid, etc. up to the max people allowed in. You get one free photo, and choose the one you want. You can always purchase others if you like them.

Suggestion: If you want separate photos of the two kids, try going twice (two days) and having individual photos of them taken each day. Then take both claim tickets to the photo shop and pick one of each. Depending on the CM, you may have to pick one from each day or may be able to get two from one day.

Good luck and enjoy your vacation.

Dani C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 03:25 AM   #8
dsneprincess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizard1 View Post

So if we have 2 cards (different accounts) could all 8 of our party enter at the same time, or would we have to go in as 2 separate groups?
We have 2 different account numbers and I do get 2 free pictures, 1 from each account. They give me 2 vouchers at the door. I have never had more than 4 people, although there is usually 1 group getting pictures taken and 1 waiting inside, so 8 might work. I would just let the CZm giving the vouchers know you were together. Worst case is 2 separate free pictures of 4.
dsneprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:38 PM   #9
DisneyFansInNYC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizard1 View Post
Yes you can go in altogether. We did it once with a party of 8. We had two cards and we all went in.

Our 2013 Disney Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLSzd7LSuFc
DisneyFansInNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:46 PM   #10
smj2610
Ready for my theme park fix

Just curious on this can you use a card for 1 photo each trip or each day?

Offsite 5 1979, Offsite 11,1985, Offsite 1995, Offsite 1996, Coronado Springs 1998, Port Orleans 1999, Wilderness Lodge 2000, Wilderness Lodge 2001, Wilderness Lodge 2003,Wilderness Lodge 2004, Wilderness Lodge 2005, Wilderness Lodge 2006, Polynesian CL 2007,Polynesian CL 2009,Wilderness Lodge Villas 2011, Contemporary 5/2012, Yacht Club 9/2012, Beach Club 10,2013, upcoming villas at wilderness lodge 7/2014
smj2610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 09:31 PM   #11
North of Mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smj2610 View Post
Just curious on this can you use a card for 1 photo each trip or each day?
Each day, but it 'is' time consuming. The most I can get dh to agree to do it is once a trip!
North of Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 03:38 PM   #12
cujochurch
Deemed the "World's Greatest Aunt!"

We had 7 in our group and had no problem all going in. Also if you have a disney rewards card you can show that and get a photo certificate for that one also.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:37 PM   #13
ChanaC
Mouseketeer

When you get in line an attendant will ask for your card. For every card you get a voucher. When you go in (no matter how many people) you can get as many pictures taken as you want. When you are done you take the photopass card and the voucher(s) to the Epcot Camera Center and you can redeem as many photos as you have vouchers. You can come the next day and repeat the process.
ChanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 12:54 PM   #14
SonOfAStitch
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani C View Post
They will take photos however you want; just the kids, the group, separate of each kid, etc. up to the max people allowed in. You get one free photo, and choose the one you want. You can always purchase others if you like them.

Suggestion: If you want separate photos of the two kids, try going twice (two days) and having individual photos of them taken each day. Then take both claim tickets to the photo shop and pick one of each. Depending on the CM, you may have to pick one from each day or may be able to get two from one day.

Good luck and enjoy your vacation.

I was going to say the same thing, to go twice on separate days.
Old 05-01-2014, 04:36 PM   #15
ssphillips
Disney Bound

Which characters do you meet?
ssphillips is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: