Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2014, 10:05 PM   #151
pepe3penelope
Princess Ariel at Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaSue View Post
I never ever got seasick in all my months at sea, but when I was pregnant, it hit pretty hard. The meclizine was great! It helped a lot and I didn't have any side-effects.
Thanks for letting me know about your experience. I think I'm going to get meclizine and start taking it the day before (just in case) & everyday of the cruise. I'll also wear my balance band.

pepe3penelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:58 AM   #152
GooniesAndy
Mouseketeer

Hi! The Brown family (Erin, Elliott, and Oliver) won't be on this cruise after all - we decided to go crazy and do the Panama Canal trip instead!

March 4-11, 2012, Mexican Riviera on the Wonder
Trip Report

GooniesAndy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-13-2014, 02:33 PM   #153
pepe3penelope
Princess Ariel at Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooniesAndy View Post
Hi! The Brown family (Erin, Elliott, and Oliver) won't be on this cruise after all - we decided to go crazy and do the Panama Canal trip instead!
We will miss you. On the other hand, soooooooo jealous! You must be so happy to make that leap! Congratulations! Have an awesome cruise!

Old 04-21-2014, 12:28 PM   #154
A Litle Pixie Dust
"Mom..when I grow up..I don't want to be a Princess..I want to be Queen..because the Queen has "all" the power!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooniesAndy View Post
The PC cruise is amazing! We have gone through twice. Have a magic cruise!
Official Member of the Club!
A Litle Pixie Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 04:37 PM   #155
chandlermom
Earning My Ears

Thrilled!

I am so beyond excited they are doing a 3 day out of San Diego!!! I wish it was a whole 7 days but I will take what I can get! Coming from Az it is huge to not have to fly to get to a port. We will have 6 with us total. My husband and I, my daughter who will be 9 and son who will be 12. Also my step daughter and her friend who will be 19. We're going to surprise them with it for Christmas! Can't wait! I have only done the Disney Magic when it was out of Los Angeles years ago and it was AMAZING!!!!
chandlermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:06 PM   #156
pepe3penelope
Princess Ariel at Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandlermom View Post
I am so beyond excited they are doing a 3 day out of San Diego!!! I wish it was a whole 7 days but I will take what I can get! Coming from Az it is huge to not have to fly to get to a port. We will have 6 with us total. My husband and I, my daughter who will be 9 and son who will be 12. Also my step daughter and her friend who will be 19. We're going to surprise them with it for Christmas! Can't wait! I have only done the Disney Magic when it was out of Los Angeles years ago and it was AMAZING!!!!
Welcome! We r from LA area; actually a few groups already! Which cabins are you guys at? We are deck 6 # 6610.

Old 04-30-2014, 11:29 AM   #157
1stTimeDisneyCruise
Earning My Ears

First time!

Hello, I just booked yesterday as the ship seems to be selling out fast! A little scared to go into Ensenada, but we'll be staying close to the ship for shopping. I've been on 13 cruises, but this will be my first one with Disney with my girls (3 and 7), and DH on the 5th Deck. Taking the train from Santa Barbara to San Diego. We can't wait a whole year!
Old 04-30-2014, 11:30 PM   #158
DisneyLove58
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stTimeDisneyCruise View Post
Hello, I just booked yesterday as the ship seems to be selling out fast! A little scared to go into Ensenada, but we'll be staying close to the ship for shopping. I've been on 13 cruises, but this will be my first one with Disney with my girls (3 and 7), and DH on the 5th Deck. Taking the train from Santa Barbara to San Diego. We can't wait a whole year!
Welcome! Great to have you! You will love DCL! I have only been on one cruise and that one being with DCL. All I can say is I'm upset with myself that it took me so long to take a cruise with them. 😋 381 days I believe, I'm so waiting for that countdown to come fast! 😂😂

Disney Wonder 9/28/13
DisneyLove58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 11:36 PM   #159
pepe3penelope
Princess Ariel at Heart

Quote:
Welcome! DCL is sooo addicting! I'm always raving about DCL! Our DD will be 7 as well and we have a 3 year old DS.

Old 05-05-2014, 02:15 PM   #160
So Cal Crew
Mouseketeer

You're right, cruises are addicting. I just read through the 11 pages and have had a zillion flashbacks of past Disney Cruises. The memories just don't end. Our daughters will be 15 & 16 at the time of sailing and since we live in Huntington Beach, CA (15 minutes from Disneyland and about 90 minutes from San Diego) that means I can't over pack and Disney math says the money we save on hotel and airfare we can spend on the 2nd cruise. We've never been able to book a Disney cruise and keep it a secret from the girls. Such a big part of our memories are counting down the days, making door magnets, FE gifts, planning our excursions together and the girls texting and e-mailing friends they are going to meet onboard. They can be shy at first and if they didn't talk for months before, they would spend the first 1/2 of the cruise just getting to know each other. It seems like every time we sail they meet one or two friends on the last night. I'm so tempted to book both cruises. I'm trying to talk my sister into sailing with us.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:06 AM   #161
rlrose313
Earning My Ears

Hi all, we actually just switched our cruise to the 14 night panama canal cruise and won't be going on this one any longer. I hope you all have an awesome time next year!
Old 05-15-2014, 12:11 AM   #162
A Litle Pixie Dust
"Mom..when I grow up..I don't want to be a Princess..I want to be Queen..because the Queen has "all" the power!"

Quote:
Please do not be nervous about going into Ensenada. We have gone many times. We just stay near the port or take a tour from the ship. We have been all through Mexico and have had a wonderful time.

Welcome to your first cruise with Disney! This will be my 15th by the time it arrives and my 48th cruise overall. Your girls will have a blast!
Official Member of the Club!
A Litle Pixie Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 07:49 PM   #163
bgarcia1
Earning My Ears

Just booked

Hello All!
My family just booked our 3rd DC today and can't wait to start our countdown. We'd love to participate in the FE too please. Myself Brigette, Hubby Cesar, daughter Kylie (10), Daughter Caylin (8) and daughter Camryn (4). Cheers to a year of waiting everyone! 😄🎉👍
bgarcia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 11:52 PM   #164
pepe3penelope
Princess Ariel at Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgarcia1 View Post
Hello All! My family just booked our 3rd DC today and can't wait to start our countdown. We'd love to participate in the FE too please. Myself Brigette, Hubby Cesar, daughter Kylie (10), Daughter Caylin (8) and daughter Camryn (4). Cheers to a year of waiting everyone! dde04cdf89ddc4d
Welcome! We have a great group! Waiting til next May is TORTURE!!!

Old 05-18-2014, 09:24 PM   #165
COASTIEandMATE
Mouseketeer

Hi all! We booked on opening day and just found your group! We have done backtoback Ca Repo and Alaska in 2011 and 2013 so we will turn golden after this cruise!! We want to join the FE GROUP and we will be in cabin 2004 on deck 2. It will be my dh Ron and me so looking forward to meeting you all!! Aloha, Karen

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: