Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2014, 04:04 PM   #16
farrahalex76
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saradela View Post
How is the waiting for the buses ? I belive that this is the last resort the buses come by, am I correct ?
No it's the second. We stayed there Memorial week 2 years ago and we never had problems with the bus. I don't think we ever shared in the mornings. In the afternoons did but it didn't take long at all. I don't think we ever waited over 10 minutes for a bus.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:25 PM   #17
lovesdumbo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
How is the waiting for the buses ? I belive that this is the last resort the buses come by, am I correct ?
It's in the middle which can be a good thing. If busses are not sharing you could really take any of the 3 back and walk back to music.

Family suites are also in the 4 buildings closest to the food court/bus stops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopperFan View Post
You could get two value resort rooms which would give you an extra bed with still having two bathrooms. You and DS could share a room with your own double beds, while your older daughter gets a double bed and your younger DD/Friend share a bed. This would also give you two fridges.

Looking at your dates it appears that two rooms at a value will add up to less than the ASMu suite whether you do POP or Allstars. The little extra may help with the dining plan upgrade and for that long of a trip you want to upgrade!

A plus for POP is dedicated bus system and walking over the bridge to eat at AoA which has a very good food court with many extras, particularly in the snack credit area.
I don't think OP can switch to two rooms since she booked just 1 with the Bounceback. Might be an option if they offer free DDP to the general public for her dates.

The fridge in the suite is a bigger than the ones in the standard rooms. I think it might have a tiny freezer too.
Register to remove

Old 03-27-2014, 04:32 PM   #18
saradela
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopperFan View Post
At ASMu Suites you will get a "bedroom with one queen-size bed; a living area with a double-size sleeper sofa; a sleeper chair; a sleeper ottoman". I know people have said the chair/ottoman are comfortable but for all adults I just don't see this as a good fit comfort wise or for your group makeup.

You could get two value resort rooms which would give you an extra bed with still having two bathrooms. You and DS could share a room with your own double beds, while your older daughter gets a double bed and your younger DD/Friend share a bed. This would also give you two fridges.

Looking at your dates it appears that two rooms at a value will add up to less than the ASMu suite whether you do POP or Allstars. The little extra may help with the dining plan upgrade and for that long of a trip you want to upgrade!

A plus for POP is dedicated bus system and walking over the bridge to eat at AoA which has a very good food court with many extras, particularly in the snack credit area.

The thing is, that it is a bounceback offer, with free dinning, it does not alow me two rooms, it has to be one, or a suite. I Love POP.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:35 PM   #19
saradela
DIS Veteran

Family suites are also in the 4 buildings closest to the food court/bus stops.

That is a big PLUS
Old 03-27-2014, 04:54 PM   #20
HopperFan
"It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess. One of those "circle of life" kind of things."

Quote:
The thing is, that it is a bounceback offer, with free dinning, it does not alow me two rooms, it has to be one, or a suite. I Love POP.
Wasn't thinking it was a bounceback .... you might want to verify but I've been told by some that you can upgrade a bounceback to next level hotel but you can not downgrade it. Worth asking to be sure before you make any changes, I would hate for them to make the change for you but then you possibly lose the free dining. I have downgraded a bounceback but had to wait until the public offer for Free Dining came out to do so.
2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 for "COMPLIMENTARY" Dining

Making Magical Visits since 1971 ~ now visiting 5-6 weeks per year ON PROPERTY STAYS & Our Star Rating:
Animal Kingdom Lodge 2x ~ Wilderness Lodge
Coronado Springs 8x (1xBusClass) ~ PO Riverside 5x (1xRoyal) ~ Bonnett Creek ~ PO French Quarter
POP Century 15x ~ Hilton DTD 2x ~ Doubletree Suites DTD 3x ~ B Resort
All Star Movie ~ Wilderness Cabins ~ All Star Sports 3x
Caribbean Beach 2x (1xPirate) ~ All Star Music 2x
Lots of offsite, but somehow it never seems right, 'though Rosen Shingle Creek was luxury I could get used to !
HopperFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: