Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2014, 11:37 AM   #1
jcjen519
DIS Veteran

this is not good - disappearing reservation.

We have a big family reunion planned for June and I was sending an email to ipo this morning. I needed to include room reservation numbers because I was making requests for guests not staying in my room. I manage all the reservations for my parents and grandmother on my disney experience and i booked this trip so if something goes wrong I'd feel as though it was all my responsibility.

well I go to find my parent's reservation number, pulling it from my dis. exp. - no problem. But I go to find my grandmothers and nothing. a while ago i added a few days to the trip and hers was a reservation I had to actually book a second reservation in a different room type for because of availability. so I started to worry that the cm had cancelled the first reservation when making the second. I search my email and find NOTHING for that reservation. so i start to really worry that I never even made one for her.

I'm terrified because this whole trip is for her and there has not been anymore availability for our dates and I call regularly because i'm trying to eliminate a couple of 2 reservation, same hotel issues. just to avoid checking in and checking out ( i know no big deal but just rather not have to do it). so i'm pretty confident our desired rooms are not showing any availability for our dates unless maybe if i want to pay rack rate....which i don't

I sent ipo an email asking about this and i'm on hold with disney trying to figure this out. I can't tell on my bank statements the name of each person's room but it looks like I paid for her room based on the number of charges. But I never got an email and its not showing up on MDE. I know the reservation was at one point on mde unless i've lost my mind.

not much point to this I guess...just venting someone please tell me that mde sometimes just doesn't show all reservations for some reason and everything will be fine....please

2015October 8 days poly cl tpv March- 9 days Boardwalk villas spring break January GF RPC and disney dream 2014: December: YC CL, 12/12 dream concierge, 10 days AKV-CL October 4 days GF RPC Halloween Party TripJuly: 4 days boardwalk villas/Boardwalk Inn club level June -1 day OKW, 8 days GF RPC May - 4 days GF RPC march-April - 10 days Poly cl/ 2013: Bay Lake Tower TPV, fantasy concierge, bc cl, poly cl (2x), gf sl, vero beach resort 2012 - Vero beach resort, OKW, Poly cl 2011 - Disney Dream and AKV- Kidani (our son's first disney trip) 2010 Disney's Vero Beach Resort 2009 Disney's Vero Beach Resort (our son's first vacation)
Husband, myself and 5 year old son
jcjen519 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:33 PM   #2
Autumnslight
DIS Veteran

Check again. Also, try both the app and the website. My reservations randomly disappear and reappear in MDE, with no rhyme or reason. They always come back eventually. I have six different reservations linked to MDE right now, and it's rare for all of them to be there properly at the same time. I've checked with Disney though, and the reservations are totally fine "behind the scenes". It's just an MDE issue.

It freaked me out the first couple times, but now it's become a joke. I say they're like the portraits in Harry Potter. "Oh, the reservation disappeared again. Must have gone to visit another reservation somewhere."
Autumnslight is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-27-2014, 02:23 PM   #3
Bdev13
Earning My Ears

I had an issue the other day when a couple names disappeared from my reservation. Something happened when I was changing the magical express from my brother and sil, and it deleted 2 people. Anyways the point was the CM did tell me that they are having a glitch with memory maker.

I guess adding that to reservation is causing issues to existing reservations. Probably not the case here but wanted to let you know what I heard.

Offsite 85', 89'; POFQ 96'; PORS 03'; YC 04'; BC 07'; WL 10'; PC 12'; BWI 12'; AKV 14'; Dreaming of Feb 16' return
Bdev13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 02:42 PM   #4
jcjen519
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnslight View Post
Check again. Also, try both the app and the website. My reservations randomly disappear and reappear in MDE, with no rhyme or reason. They always come back eventually. I have six different reservations linked to MDE right now, and it's rare for all of them to be there properly at the same time. I've checked with Disney though, and the reservations are totally fine "behind the scenes". It's just an MDE issue.

It freaked me out the first couple times, but now it's become a joke. I say they're like the portraits in Harry Potter. "Oh, the reservation disappeared again. Must have gone to visit another reservation somewhere."
haha! I was finally able to locate the paper statement they sent me in the mail and I manually linked the reservation and it showed up again so everything is okay! phew!

2015October 8 days poly cl tpv March- 9 days Boardwalk villas spring break January GF RPC and disney dream 2014: December: YC CL, 12/12 dream concierge, 10 days AKV-CL October 4 days GF RPC Halloween Party TripJuly: 4 days boardwalk villas/Boardwalk Inn club level June -1 day OKW, 8 days GF RPC May - 4 days GF RPC march-April - 10 days Poly cl/ 2013: Bay Lake Tower TPV, fantasy concierge, bc cl, poly cl (2x), gf sl, vero beach resort 2012 - Vero beach resort, OKW, Poly cl 2011 - Disney Dream and AKV- Kidani (our son's first disney trip) 2010 Disney's Vero Beach Resort 2009 Disney's Vero Beach Resort (our son's first vacation)
Husband, myself and 5 year old son
jcjen519 is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: