Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2014, 01:52 PM   #436
PolyAddict
Our City Our Home...Finish Strong

Anyone know if they still deliver packages to your room at the Poly when club level? Meaning items bought at parks and such.

Thanks
Old 03-26-2014, 02:07 PM   #437
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyAddict View Post
Anyone know if they still deliver packages to your room at the Poly when club level? Meaning items bought at parks and such.

Thanks
Don't the the answer but love your ticker

If no one answers email IPO?

Have a great trip!
CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 Cr Atrium Club and GF RPC 19 17
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-26-2014, 02:27 PM   #438
ninafeliz
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyAddict View Post

Thanks
They did in February - but you have to be sure to put your room number on the form. I forgot once, and it went to Bou Tiki.
ninafeliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:47 PM   #439
PolyAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
Don't the the answer but love your ticker If no one answers email IPO? Have a great trip!
Thank you! I hate that i can't see it on the Disboards app
Old 03-26-2014, 06:50 PM   #440
PolyAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninafeliz View Post
They did in February - but you have to be sure to put your room number on the form. I forgot once, and it went to Bou Tiki.
Awesome! One of my favorite perks!
Old 03-29-2014, 10:29 PM   #441
Mom&RN
Mouseketeer

Staying at WL 5/10-5/17, our first time at WL and also our first time staying club level! I've read you can see a partial view of Wishes from some of the rooms. Does anyone know what room request I could put in that might get me that view? Decided to do this trip last minute. Usually I plan for months!

2003 - Offsite, 2006 - Offsite, 2007 - Pop, 2009 - AKL, 2010 - CBR, 2011 - Pop, Jan 2013 - BC (WITH Non-DH!!), Sep 2013 - CBR (girls trip!), Feb 2014 - BW (conference), May 2014 - WL (club level!)
Mom&RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:15 PM   #442
jcota
Earning My Ears

Contemporary cl

My family just came back from a land and sea vacation. Both of them were in the concierge level. I had a much more enjoyable time on the cruise because I didn't have to fight with the management over the condition of the room. Needless to say, I will never stay at another Disney resort. When I pointed out all of the "perks" that I was supposed to have gotten, the response was we're sorry.

As a peace offering I was offered free tickets. I told them I wasn't interested since I still have days from a never expire that I purchased years ago. I just had a bad experience at the contemporary and the management really didn't give care. It's a shame that the resort staff don't take some tips from the cruise line staff. Maybe they would have a better response to customer complaints
jcota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:27 AM   #443
scottmel
Does my logic in my original question make sense
I need to see it in a new light I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcota View Post
My family just came back from a land and sea vacation. Both of them were in the concierge level. I had a much more enjoyable time on the cruise because I didn't have to fight with the management over the condition of the room. Needless to say, I will never stay at another Disney resort. When I pointed out all of the "perks" that I was supposed to have gotten, the response was we're sorry.

As a peace offering I was offered free tickets. I told them I wasn't interested since I still have days from a never expire that I purchased years ago. I just had a bad experience at the contemporary and the management really didn't give care. It's a shame that the resort staff don't take some tips from the cruise line staff. Maybe they would have a better response to customer complaints
So glad you had a wonderful cruise time. What specifics with the room were you thinking you were to receive as perks that you did not? Hope things haven't changed since I was at YC last summer....
DP
scottmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:34 AM   #444
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmel View Post
So glad you had a wonderful cruise time. What specifics with the room were you thinking you were to receive as perks that you did not? Hope things haven't changed since I was at YC last summer....
Yes, more details would be nice.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:04 AM   #445
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Jcota, seems like you have bad luck with Disney resorts considering your thoughts on CSR after an August stay in 2012 or 2013...?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Koh1977 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:12 AM   #446
dreamcatcherkwe
Mouseketeer

We stayed club level at the GF in November and I had requested some alternative milk-type for my allergic son (I asked for soy, almond, or rice) and was told before we went that the lounge would definitely have some. When we got there, I asked and the nice lady in the lounge told me they didn't have anything and couldn't get anything. We're going again in November and staying club level again. Is there a better way to get some alternative milk? I have read in the concierge threads several times that people got soy or rice milk on request! Am I doing it wrong?
dreamcatcherkwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:46 AM   #447
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom&RN View Post
Staying at WL 5/10-5/17, our first time at WL and also our first time staying club level! I've read you can see a partial view of Wishes from some of the rooms. Does anyone know what room request I could put in that might get me that view? Decided to do this trip last minute. Usually I plan for months!
You will love WL CL. The WL itself is great, but CL is just amazing. The food offerings are great and the CL CMs are very friendly and accommodating. As for the room request, I don't have a room number, but I wanted to mention that if you just put a room number as a request and it can't be met, the room assigner won't know why you requested that particular room. With that said, I would maybe put something like "view of Wishes, if possible" and then add a room number as your second request, that way the room assigner will have an idea of why you wanted that particular room. Have a great trip and enjoy the WL .

Quote:

I'm glad you had a great cruise, but I'm sorry your WDW portion of the trip wasn't the best. It would be great, though, if you could elaborate on what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcatcherkwe View Post
We stayed club level at the GF in November and I had requested some alternative milk-type for my allergic son (I asked for soy, almond, or rice) and was told before we went that the lounge would definitely have some. When we got there, I asked and the nice lady in the lounge told me they didn't have anything and couldn't get anything. We're going again in November and staying club level again. Is there a better way to get some alternative milk? I have read in the concierge threads several times that people got soy or rice milk on request! Am I doing it wrong?
I've never inquired about or requested special items, but my suggestion is to email IPO and tell them your dietary needs and have them noted on your reservation. I would also follow up with IPO a week or so before your trip to make sure it's noted and to see if what you need will indeed be available at the time of your trip. Good luck.

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:49 AM   #448
dreamcatcherkwe
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeynut1 View Post
I've never inquired about or requested special items, but my suggestion is to email IPO and tell them your dietary needs and have them noted on your reservation. I would also follow up with IPO a week or so before your trip to make sure it's noted and to see if what you need will indeed be available at the time of your trip. Good luck.
I will do the followup emails and cross my fingers. Thank you!
dreamcatcherkwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:05 AM   #449
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcatcherkwe View Post
I will do the followup emails and cross my fingers. Thank you!
Good luck and I hope you have a great trip .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:55 PM   #450
Mom&RN
Mouseketeer

Thank you Mickeynut1 for the info. I'm looking forward to our stay. Wanted to stay club level and the only club level left when I booked (very last minute for me) were AK and WL. We've stayed at AK before so decided it would be nice to try a new resort.

2003 - Offsite, 2006 - Offsite, 2007 - Pop, 2009 - AKL, 2010 - CBR, 2011 - Pop, Jan 2013 - BC (WITH Non-DH!!), Sep 2013 - CBR (girls trip!), Feb 2014 - BW (conference), May 2014 - WL (club level!)
Mom&RN is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: