Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2014, 07:45 AM   #181
cicarter
Earning My Ears

Btw hooks6

Don't know if u knew that u must have a Fish extender as well for the gifts to be placed at your door.please don't hesitate to let me know if u have any questions.
cicarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:16 PM   #182
HOOKS6
Earning My Ears

How do we sign up on the spreadsheet? And where is it?
HOOKS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-17-2014, 01:58 PM   #183
cicarter
Earning My Ears

Sure it's attached somewhere in this thread in a google excel document, scroll through the pages, I believe on page 11. And then just add your info to group 3 by creating a 4th line. Also, FYI there is a Facebook page for our fellow cruisers under disney dream 4/6/2014.
Old 03-17-2014, 02:01 PM   #184
cicarter
Earning My Ears

Also, please add the addl info such as ages, stateroom, etc to the document. Don't be alarmed it's for some people to personalize the gift according to ages and for us to deliver the gifts/trinkets to your stateroom fish extender.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:41 PM   #185
k2ssss
Mouseketeer

Here is the link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...G9DYzE2YUduR0E
Old 03-18-2014, 12:38 AM   #186
MayoMomma
Earning My Ears

Carry On Question

I have a question for the experienced cruisers out there:
Is carry on luggage limited to bags/packs that actually have to be carried or can we bring a rolling suitcase that we use as carry on when we fly? I was thinking of bringing a case of water and would prefer not to actually carry it around and was thinking a small rolling suitcase would be preferable.

Thanks!
MayoMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:00 PM   #187
G'sMaman
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayoMomma View Post
I have a question for the experienced cruisers out there:
Is carry on luggage limited to bags/packs that actually have to be carried or can we bring a rolling suitcase that we use as carry on when we fly? I was thinking of bringing a case of water and would prefer not to actually carry it around and was thinking a small rolling suitcase would be preferable.

Thanks!
This will be our 5th cruise and we always bring a rolling suitcase for our carry on - much more convenient!

G'sMaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:22 AM   #188
aquaseatahoeblue
Earning My Ears

Greetings from us Newbies

This is my first time posting here and our first ever Disney Cruise!! We booked last minute for Spring Break and to surprise my daughter for her 11th birthday! I am traveling with my DH (who has cruised with me on a smaller Silversea ship in Italy and Greece and on the Paul Gauguin in French Polynesia), our DD almost 11 and DS 7. The kids have never cruised and we have not been on a big ship like this or with Disney. I just joined the FB page and hope to "meet" fellow passengers before the trip! We live in Reno/Lake Tahoe, Nevada.
aquaseatahoeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:42 AM   #189
cicarter
Earning My Ears

Hi Disney dreamers,

We are literally 18 days away from cruising. Yippee. We still have a few people whom have not added their info to the FE group list on the disboard to receive their trinkets and they are as follows:

Magic25
DisneyDiva4
HOOKS6

Thanks in advance and look forward to a great cruise!
Old 03-21-2014, 09:10 AM   #190
dc2014
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! Another family from GA! I am traveling with my husband and 2 kids ages 3 and 6. This is our first Cruise and I have been searching for all things Disney Cruise lol. Magnets, Pin trading, FE, etc
dc2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:10 PM   #191
cicarter
Earning My Ears

Welcome dc2014

If you are interested in joining the FE exchange group please feel free to sign your family up for group 3. We presently have only 3.5 families in this group as we are missing info from one family. Please don't be alarmed when filling out your info it's just that some families like to personalize gifts. I hope u have purchased a fish extender by now as this will hold your trinkets. If not, many have made theirs from Pinterest. Also, there is a group for our fellow cruisers on Facebook that you can check out. Hope this info helps and again welcome!

Here is the link for the FE exchange group!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...G9DYzE2YUduR0E
Old 03-21-2014, 02:40 PM   #192
mmattias
Earning My Ears

weather?

Hello all.....it's almost here!!!

I've never taken a cruise to the bahamas area before, can anyone give me an idea of the typical weather temp on the ship for this time of year?

mmattias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 02:44 PM   #193
MayoMomma
Earning My Ears

I have also been wondering about the weather/temp. Will tank tops/sundresses be warm enough? Is it chilly in the dining rooms, theaters...

Any advice or tips is greatly appreciated.
MayoMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 11:42 PM   #194
kristinend
Earning My Ears

Hi all, we are first time DCL cruisers! Me and husband, kids DD13, DS10, DS9- we are all staying in one room- it might be a *touch* crowded!

I read through the thread and learned about decorating the door- never heard of that before! Any other tips for a first timer? We won't be doing the FEE thing this cruise- I already feel a little behind the curve- it's coming up so soon! I haven't even checked in yet- didn't know about that- oops!

I booked a hotel for the night before at the Country Inn and Suites. We don't fly out of MCO until Saturday at noon so I'm trying to decide what we will do with our extra days in FL. I was thinking we might go to Universal IoA because we always have wanted to do that but get sucked into the multi-day passes at WDW!

Any tips for Castaway Cay?

Thanks.
kristinend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 05:05 PM   #195
cicarter
Earning My Ears

Hi

This message is for the families participating in the FE exchange from a Facebook post.....

I was just printing off the info for my group. I noticed two families haven't update their info. I'm assuming it's safe to say 2 weeks out to leave them off? What about group 3? Should we move those people into group 1 and 2?

Suggestion: If the admins have not heard from the two families disney diva 4 and magic 25 in group 2 should they be removed from the list and replaced with the first two families from group 3 and then add the 3rd and 4th family to group 1 and 2 to give the FE exchange an even 12 families in each group. Questions, comments, or concerns are greatly appreciated!

13 more days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: