Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2014, 12:17 PM   #9
ScrapYap
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozengurl View Post
I'm so confused! I had to link my AP to MDX to prove I had tix to even select FP+! I do have MB from my October trip and 3 more scheduled for April, May, and again in October! How would I use all those to get extra FP?
Also, I can make FP ressies everyday for 60 days even if I'm not planning on going to the parks... I guess bc of AP

As long as this loophole exists (which could be days or months), you can choose not to select FP+ in advance. Then you are going to arrive at the parks with no FP+ at all. Go early, and you will have plenty of choices. Go late and you'll still have choices, though they will change every few minutes as other people make changes.

Probably you made all your reservations with the same MDE account. If that's the case, then you can't get multiple sets of FPs. All the bands will direct back to your one account (to which you've already linked your ticket information). (However, if you have different people in your party on one resort reservation versus another resort reservation, maybe the bands for all the various members of the party could work, even if they are not there -- until Disney requires that bands/tickets be activated at park entry for use at the FP+ kiosks. Yes, it's complicated!)

So you would probably best served just enjoying the luxury of booking FP+ in advance and being content with three FPs per person. That's where we're all headed. Probably.

Using multiple bands to get multiple sets of FPs is only for people who make each resort reservation under a different MDE account and who do not link their tickets to any of those accounts. The system allows you to do that right now. Tomorrow, maybe it won't. So this loophole is definitely not for everyone.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: