Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2014, 09:43 AM   #256
Missyrose
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by katt789 View Post
Awesome pics! I love the sound of a sleep in day and relaxing morning in that area, so pretty and quiet!! Lol.

SO MUCH DELICIOUS FOOD!! I’m so happy I’ll be there for both flower & garden and food & wine this year!! More chances to eat that delicious food! Lol.

I did not know that about the YC lighthouse, HOW NEAT! And again, amazing pictures!

Also what are your spring/sww dates??
Sleeping in at Disney is HIGHLY underrated. It was so delightful to have nowhere to be but Stormalong Bay.

I'm so envious that you get to go to BOTH festivals this year! You have to report back on all the kiosks at F&G, the food sounds amazing this year.

I'll be at Disney May 19 and then Franklin will join me on May 23, we'll be there through the 26th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazzasmd View Post
More delicious food and great photos of the resort. Happy to see the update
So much delicious food! Seriously, there's nothing better than F&W time at Disney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgoof View Post
Somehow I missed the last few updates, so I just thoroughly enjoyed the last half hour!!
VGF--amazing!! I had seen other pictures, but these made me really want to stay there!! That lobby!! Wow!!
Love all the Disney details in your wedding! Everything was so beautiful and elegant!
The cinemagraphs continue to amaze!! Big Thunder is one of my favorite rides in the world!
Love the hitchhiking ghosts pictures!! Both the magic shots with you and the ones on the ride. They are my favorite!!!!!
Did not know that about the Yacht Club lighthouse! How cool!
Thanks! VGF is breathtaking, definitely worth a stay if you can get in! Big Thunder is my favorite Disney ride, so I'm in love with that cinemagraph too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDuck4Life View Post
Such a relaxing day after a late night. and look at all that amazing food.
It was a delightfully relaxing day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfun94 View Post
Looking at these fantastic photos from F&WF, I'm bummed at home much I obviously missed while we were there this past Oct! You have sooo made me excited to get back aaaand even try a few new menu items!!
You have to go back and try more F&W! We just happened upon F&W the first time we took a fall trip. We tried some of the kiosks, but we knew we wanted to go back and really plan a F&W trip. The fall has now become our favorite time of year to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaxRebo View Post
Sounds like a very fun lunch ... Which was followed by food of course

I didn't know that about the lighthouse doors - very cool!
Food, followed by food...sounds like a typical Disney trip to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel09985 View Post
Wow, loved your Halloween party costumes! That meet with Rapunzel and Flynn was perfect! I just love character meets like that.

And yes, those photos that move (i forget what they are called) are so cool. I am like mesmorized. Franklin is soo talented! I just recently took photos of my friend's baby and I took them all in RAW but now I have no idea how to edit them in lightroom! I need to hire Franklin as my teacher.

BTW I just added you on facebook and I liked your new facebook page
The character meet with Rapunzel and Flynn at the Halloween party was so much fun! Totally unlike anything else that we experienced.

PM Franklin, he'd be happy to help you with some Lightroom tips!

Thanks for joining the fun with us on Facebook!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerrn2 View Post
What a nice way to recover from a late night party!

Via Napoli was soooo good. You can't go wrong with that one. So fun to meet up with a group of people you can share ideas and thoughts with.

The Boardwalk area is beautiful. Our first stay at the BC, we had a wonderful water view room. I would sit out on the balcony in the mornings and just watch the area come to life and listen to the birds. Just awesome!

I never knew (or noticed) the views from the lighthouse. So cool!
Via Napoli has quickly become one of our favorites. And it was just lovely to get to know the other photographers and their spouses! I love just sitting on the balcony, watching the Epcot resort area go by. That resort area is easily my favorite place at Disney. It's just so peaceful and beautiful! And then it just lights up at night to add a little hustle and bustle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvpoohandcompany View Post
Yay loving your latest update-mind I wasn't hungry until I read it and now I'm famished Cant tell how long I stared at those photos waiting for something to move!
Yeah, Disney food pictures have a tendency to make everyone hungry. It does the same thing to me when I'm writing the chapter!

Playing "hunt for the cinemagraph" was fun in this chapter, maybe I'll have to do it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
So, I can't post pictures from a MNSSHP, because, you guessed it! I haven't been! Which is an absolute travesty since my birthday is October 31! But Ben "attended" the Halloween party as Flat Ben in October 2012 and look who he is dressed as...

Flat Flynn even met Real Flynn, who was very sorry that Ben did not get to visit Walt Disney World this year.

I think I have read this update, and looked at the pictures at least 5 times and every time I go to comment, I have been interrupted

Your costumes are great! And the leather camera bag is the perfect accessory.

That stinks that you had trouble with the party tickets, but really nice that you got the anytime Fast Passes.

Franklin's "smolder" look is great, but I love his expression on Buzz even more.

I have looked at the cinemagraphs a bunch of times and I think I just noticed now that the waterwheel is moving on the BTM one.

I loved your interactions with Flynn and Rapunzel and with the Mad Hatter.

Are you freaking kidding me about the guy complaining about your ears?!? He needs a serious dose of pixie dust sprinkled on his attitude!

I was transfixed by the Hallowishes pictures. What a colorful show!

Flat Ben/Flynn is adorable! Ohhhh, maybe you're onto something with the guy who hated my ears. Maybe I should carry around a salt shaker of pixie dust and sprinkle it on people who clearly need it!

Quote:
Boo to You looked like fun. It is cool having the castle in the background of the pictures.

The hitchhiker pictures are really cool and the HM CMs are supremely awesome! My favorite of the HM pictures is the one of the window/curtains. Yet another detail I never would have noticed without Franklin's help.

How terrific that the bus dispatcher made a little magic for you!
I love any time that I get to just stare at the castle. But getting to stare at the castle during Boo to You?!?! It was just perfect!

That magic from the bus dispatcher was so desperately needed. Otherwise, I may have ended up sleeping in the bushes between MK and CR.

Quote:
You found it, right??? Or did you slide right by it???

That was a great post of what has been a pretty super day so far...

Lounging at SAB

Dinner with the photoheads at Via Napoli

Food & Wine yummies AND

A YACHT CLUB PHOTOSHOOT!!!

I did not know that about the doors in the lighthouse. D'OH!!!
Slide right by it?!?! Hahahahahahahaha

It was such a lovely morning at SAB. There was practically no one else there. I've never seen it so empty during the day!

Wait, there was something Franklin knew about BC/YC that you didn't know?!?! I think the universe just stopped spinning. Glad we could a fun tip to your exceedingly vast knowledge about those resorts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie170 View Post
I love seeing others F&W choices! My favorite time to visit the world!

That's pretty cool that the lighthouse gives you the three resort views!

Great photos!
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
Via Napoli! My favorite meal in Disney World, every single trip. And then you followed it up with some delicious F&W samplings. What a way to spend a lazy day after a party.

Gorgeous YC photos. The Epcot resorts are really beautiful!
What I love most about Via Napoli is how easy it is to share a meal so you don't feel overly full when you leave. Which is perfect when you want to follow up lunch with even more food at F&W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Nymph View Post
I got the risotto balls at Via Napoli and they were okay. It could have used a little less risotto and a little more cheese, but the sauce was fabulous.

It is nice to talk Disney with other Disney fans. It sounds like a perfect lunch.

Franklin's lobster tail looks really good. We will be at Flower and Garden in a few weeks and plan to spend a lot of time trying out the food and drinks there. And we'll be at the BC, too.

I'll have to check it out. I've been in that lighthouse countless times and never paid attention to the views from the doorway.
Oooooo, I can't wait to hear what you tried at F&G! The food looks delicious this year.

You can't beat the view from the lighthouse, any of the three of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtthib View Post
Oh my gosh...I LOVE it!! You did such an awesome job with the subtle Disney incorporations!!
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Great update!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happenin2you View Post
Another awesome update, per usual. I love viewing your photo tours of the resorts, especially in this case, the EPCOT resorts, since that will be the first stop on my upcoming trip! I'm sure you've mentioned it and I just don't remember, but have you guys ventured over to the Swan or Dolphin resorts? If we have enough free time, I'd like to explore those a bit and play some mini golf on our next trip. I'm so far behind on planning. I think I have us at Captain's Grille for breakfast one morning, so I'll have to tell my husband about the lobster omelet. I'm not a big fan of lobster, but he'll be excited. I know we have an ADR at GFC so he can have the lobster eggs benedict. Like Franklin, my husband has had that dish and is a huge fan. All this food chatter is making me hungry!
We've been to the Dolphin for dinner at Bluezoo and the resorts looked so gorgeous all lit up! Mini golf has been on our to-do list forever, we've just never gotten to it. I can't wait to hear how you liked it!

Captain's Grille was great for breakfast and so was GFC. I'm a big breakfast person, so it doesn't feel like vacation unless I get a couple of yummy breakfasts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerfan77 View Post
Whew! Just caught up and now subbing in! How cool was that to see Boyz II Men, not once but 3 times in a row!!They were one of my favorite groups when I was in high school(oh, the memories!)
I absolutely love Franklin's cinemagraphs! They are so cool and amazing!!
Loved both of your outfits for MNSSHP and great interactions with the characters as well.
Glad you both started your new FB page. That was really a great idea! Well look forward to hearing more about the rest of your trip!
I don't think I have a single high school dance memory that doesn't include a Boyz II Men song somewhere in there. Seeing them perform all their hits in one afternoon was really fun.

Thanks for joining the Facebook page. We just wanted to a more-centralized place to interact with all of our Disney friends. We love interacting with everyone here on the trip reports, we just feel like the new page is an extension of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieODC View Post
You guys are definitely not scary --- just my introverted personality coming through! Next time! Your nephew looks the same age as DD....she loved the show!!

Goes without saying that your photos are just stunning. Looks like a perfect day too -- beautiful blue sky. Via Napoli looks tasty!
No worries, I totally understand. What was your daughter's favorite part of Disney on Ice? Tanner's was the Toy Story part, he's in a bit of a Buzz phase right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak06 View Post
Great morning! I love the thought of eating lunch at Via Napoli with a bunch of Disney loving photographers!

And you sneaked in a cinemagraph of Franklin's! Awesome shots.

I think I need to reread all of your TRs with a notepad so I can take notes of all the great spots and photography ideas.
Ohhh! Good idea, maybe I'll get Franklin to share some of his under-the-radar favorite Disney photo spots on the Facebook page. Stay tuned!

[QUOTE=luvpoohandcompany;50841462]
Quote:
So, I can't post pictures from a MNSSHP, because, you guessed it! I haven't been! Which is an absolute travesty since my birthday is October 31! But Ben "attended" the Halloween party as Flat Ben in October 2012 and look who he is dressed as...

Aw how cute is flat Ben I'd forgotten about his adventures to the party
Flat Flynn even met Real Flynn, who was very sorry that Ben did not get to visit Walt Disney World this year.

[/B]

Me either Until now
Reading Flat Ben's adventures was one of the most fun trip reports I've ever read!
'86, '90, '94, '98, '09, '10 -- Off site, 10/2011 -- CR, 3/2012 -- Windsor Hills, 10/2012 -- BCV/AKV-Jambo, 01/2013 -- BWV, 5/2013 -- BLT, 10/2013 -- YC CL, 5/2014 -- BWV, 08/2014 -- VGF/BLT, 12/2014 -- BWV, 4/2015 -- BLT

Missyrose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 09:56 AM   #257
Missyrose
DIS Veteran

Welcome back friends, we last left off with lunch at Via Napoli and some Food and Wine time in the World Showcase. We’d come back to the resort for a little rest before our big evening plans. It was time for dinner and we were eating at one of our Disney favorites that evening. It’s ‘Ohana time, people!

We’re not usually early-dinner people, but eating at ‘Ohana anytime during the 5:00 hour means you usually won’t have to wait too long to be seated. We checked in for our 5:15 ADR at 5:05 and were seated at 5:20!

We started with the pineapple bread (that Franklin never seems to remember to take a picture of before he digs in).

Franklin got his Poly favorite, a Lapu Lapu!

The salad came out next, then the potstickers and wings.

We had a kind of oddly placed table. We could see the grill, which was nice.

But we were both facing the fake wood pile on the wall.

It was just a little strange, but no worries, we weren’t there for the sights, we were there for the food. I learned on one of our last trips that I could get the noodles sans vegetables (my Crohn’s Disease keeps me from being able to eat more than a bite or two of fruits and vegetables), that has been a game-changer for me at ‘Ohana. It’s so nice to be able to eat the noodles while they’re hot, instead of having to pick all the veggies out!

The chicken and steak were excellent that evening, the pork was a little dry. Franklin ate his weight in shrimp, as per usual.

And then came the piece de resistance, the bread pudding!

I added ’Ohana to my list of ADRs for my solo time during my May trip. What I’m considering for that meal is to eat the dinner backwards: start with the bread pudding and move backward from there! That’s the problem with ’Ohana, everything is so good that by the time you get to the bread pudding (which is the best part of the meal), you’re already too full to eat very much of it! What do you guys think of the backward meal plan?

We paid the bill and hopped onto the monorail for the Magic Kingdom.

We were so excited to see people in the villas at VGF! The building was open for business!

We got to MK and we had time to kill before Wishes and the Main Street Electrical parade. Off to Haunted Mansion we went.

My ghostly beard matched my bride ears.

'86, '90, '94, '98, '09, '10 -- Off site, 10/2011 -- CR, 3/2012 -- Windsor Hills, 10/2012 -- BCV/AKV-Jambo, 01/2013 -- BWV, 5/2013 -- BLT, 10/2013 -- YC CL, 5/2014 -- BWV, 08/2014 -- VGF/BLT, 12/2014 -- BWV, 4/2015 -- BLT

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-07-2014, 09:57 AM   #258
Missyrose
DIS Veteran

Then it was time for a certain song to get stuck in our heads.

A wedding chuppah, just a little different than ours a few days before.

Next we had a date with our favorite mermaid.

She wanted to know EVERYTHING about the wedding. Especially our first dance, she envies people who have legs to dance.

We had a FP+ reservation for Ariel’s ride. We got to the first scanner and my Mickey head turned green.

Franklin went to scan his and realized his MagicBand was gone. Oops! He was going to retrace his steps to see if he could find his MB. He told me to go ahead and ride the ride, we’d meet back up at the FP+ spot for MSEP.

I watched Wishes from in front of the castle, Franklin shot the fireworks from New Fantasyland.

Old 03-07-2014, 09:58 AM   #259
Missyrose
DIS Veteran

Franklin hadn’t found his MB, so after the fireworks he went to City Hall to get a replacement. I headed for the FP+ viewing area for MSEP (we were seeing the second parade of the night). They weren’t letting people into the roped-off area yet, so I waited. When the CMs started to let us in, the RFID scanner malfunctioned and wouldn’t scan anyone’s band. I fumbled in my phone until I found my list of FP+ reservations and showed it to the CM, who let me into the roped off area. I told her my husband (yes, it was still a new and fun feeling saying that word aloud) would be joining me soon. She told me to point him out when he got there and she would let him in. The viewing area has a pretty cool view and the really nice thing is how uncrowded the area remains throughout the parade. No pushing and shoving, no sitting shoulder to shoulder with your neighbors. It was delightful. I also plopped my Glow with the Show ears on Franklin’s camera bag so I could watch what they did during the parade. Pretty cool!

I know I’m married to him, so you probably think I HAVE to say this, but those are the best MESP photos Franklin has ever taken!

And that’s where we’ll end yet another wonderful Disney day. We’ve got our last full day at Disney coming up and it one that was jam-packed full of fun! But first, have any of you used FP+ for any of the night time shows at Disney? What did you think of the experience?

Old 03-07-2014, 10:15 AM   #260
TheMaxRebo
DIS Veteran

oh no - sorry to hear that Franklin lost his BD .... I wonder if that is becoming an issue as I could see that happening a lot! Hope it was a smooth process for him to get the replacement

I know you commented on his MSEP photos (which are great) but I wanted to mention how great I thought the photos from HM came out - some of the best/clearest I have ever seen!

Also, neat and different view of Wishes with Ariel in the foreground!

BTW - is the FP+ for MSEP separate than for Wishes or is it separate areas? Just wondering if they have to horde people out for one before letting people in for the next or if it is combined

**In Progress** It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Disney World with a 1 month old - A Trip Report: 08/25-08-29/14
Wait, weren't you just at Disney World? An August '14 Pre-Trip Report - A Pre-Trip Report: 8/25 - 8/29
Ooh-de-lally! A dining heavy October '13 Trip Report - A Trip Report: 10/11-10/18/13
Faint hearts never won fair lady - or got all the ADRs you wanted. - A Dining Review 10/8/11 - 10/15/11
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" - A Dining Review 10/24/09 - 10/31/09
TheMaxRebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:11 AM   #261
jerseygal
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the great food pics of Ohanas! Love Ohanas!

It's lunch time now and really hungry!

The PICS ARE GREAT! JUST LOVE THE FOOD THERE!

VGF looks AWESOME! Trying to get VGF during the first two weeks of DEC!
LOOKS BEAUTIFUL! We will see....If not, our home, Animal Kingdom will be just fine! I love them all! Can't wait to see WDW during the holiday season!
jerseygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:16 AM   #262
Tiggerrn2
DIS Veteran

Such wonderful photos!!!!

Loved the photos in HM. Hmmmm. hope Franklin doesn't fall the way of "Frank" and Constantine.

Nice that Franklin was able to replace his MB without too much trouble.

My last couple of visits to Ohana have been less than steller. It is no longer on my must do list, especially for the cost. But I do still love the bread pudding, the potstickers and the wings.

Franklin's spot for Wishes was awesome. I loved watching the fireworks from that area. It's like they shoot off from all around you, and you can feel the crackling in your chest as they go off.

Great update!!
August 1981 offsite-Kissimmee WDW-Magic Kingdom August 1984 offsite-Celebration WDW-MK and Epcot, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center April 1987 offsite WDW-MK 15 year celebration January 1990 offsite WDW-MGM June 1996 CBR WDW-MK, Epcot and MGM / Universal Studios October 2004 AKL WDW-MK, Epcot, MGM and AK with MNSSHP July 2005 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Disneyland and DCA / San Diego -Sea World and Wild Animal Park October 2006 WL and MNSSHP. July 2007 Disneyland and DCA / San Francisco June 2008 DL and DCA Grand Californian wedding August 2008 Beach Club All Parks April 2009 DL and DCA DD 11th BirthdayOctober2009 POR Food/Wine and MNSSHP Moms Only December 2010-First Holiday Trip July 2011 Disneyland Hotel DL and DCA June 2012 CSR and Poly Sept/Oct 2012 CBR Mom's only with MNSSHP July and Aug 2013 POP to Beach Club with the boys then Girls Only at A of A to AKL
Check out My Beach Club Trip Report - loads of pixhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....ferrerid=98667
TR from 2012 "How Could You?" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009569.
New TR in progress-The "How Could You" Rides Again - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172306
Tiggerrn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:41 AM   #263
huggiebear23
Can't wait for Disney!!!

Great Trip Report

and amazing pictures. Congrats on the wedding you looked beautiful.

huggiebear23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:12 PM   #264
DisneyFreak06
DIS Veteran

I don't think you're obligated to say that those are the best pictures Franklin has taken, because he's taken some pretty awesome shots... it would be hard to choose!

I haven't used FP+ for anything nighttime yet, but I will be for the parade viewing! You're the second person I've seen that has used it for that, and seriously, that's an incredible spot. Definitely on my list!
Tina the F.I. Kindergarten Pop Century (06) Pop Century (07) POFQ (09) All Star Music (09) All Star Movies and Grand Floridian(10) DL HoJo Anaheim (12) Port Orleans Riverside (12) DL Carousel Inn (13) Art of Animation and Pop (13)Sports and POR (14)

My Trip Reports:
Someone left their inside b*** on the toilet (WDW, July/Aug 2014) Dorothy and Blanche: a tale of leftover shoes and lost things! My Club 33 Disneyland trip! July 2013A Blast from the Past (2009!)The trip to make up for the cold (WDW, July 2012) I'm never staying home for March Break again (Disneyland, March 2012) You little sneak, a TR with lies and pictures (WDW, July/Aug 2010)

Last edited by DisneyFreak06; 03-07-2014 at 02:51 PM.
DisneyFreak06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:25 PM   #265
disfanforlife
DIS Veteran

After reading this - I think I want to use one of my FP for the parade viewing!! Hmmm, but which one? I have a week to think about it......
Old 03-07-2014, 02:36 PM   #266
Missyrose
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaxRebo View Post
oh no - sorry to hear that Franklin lost his BD .... I wonder if that is becoming an issue as I could see that happening a lot! Hope it was a smooth process for him to get the replacement

I know you commented on his MSEP photos (which are great) but I wanted to mention how great I thought the photos from HM came out - some of the best/clearest I have ever seen!

Also, neat and different view of Wishes with Ariel in the foreground!

BTW - is the FP+ for MSEP separate than for Wishes or is it separate areas? Just wondering if they have to horde people out for one before letting people in for the next or if it is combined
Franklin can chime in for more, but from our experience at City Hall, replacing the band was pretty painless. They gave him one that was the same color (though nothing printed on the back) and deactivated the lost one in the system.

The FP+ for MSEP is at the top of the Hub, just in front of the castle. The Wishes FP+ spot has been in the Rose Garden (but with the Rose Garden leaving as part of the Hub redesign, I'm not sure where the Wishes spot will move to).

The MSEP spot isn't very good for Wishes simply because it's too close to the castle, most of the big fireworks would be blocked. If you ever use FP+ for MSEP before Wishes, just move farther back in the Hub or onto Main Street for the fireworks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal View Post
It's lunch time now and really hungry!

The PICS ARE GREAT! JUST LOVE THE FOOD THERE!

VGF looks AWESOME! Trying to get VGF during the first two weeks of DEC!
LOOKS BEAUTIFUL! We will see....If not, our home, Animal Kingdom will be just fine! I love them all! Can't wait to see WDW during the holiday season!
Good luck with getting the VGF reservation, sending some major pixie dust your way! We'll be at Disney in early December, but staying at Boardwalk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerrn2 View Post
Such wonderful photos!!!!

Loved the photos in HM. Hmmmm. hope Franklin doesn't fall the way of "Frank" and Constantine.

Nice that Franklin was able to replace his MB without too much trouble.

My last couple of visits to Ohana have been less than steller. It is no longer on my must do list, especially for the cost. But I do still love the bread pudding, the potstickers and the wings.

Franklin's spot for Wishes was awesome. I loved watching the fireworks from that area. It's like they shoot off from all around you, and you can feel the crackling in your chest as they go off.

Great update!!
We're 11 years into this relationship. If I were going to chop Franklin's head off, it probably would have been a few years ago.

I hate hearing people have had bad meals at 'Ohana, I have found that the earlier meals are far worse (service-wise) than later in the evening. I think the restaurant is so overbooked that they really try to churn through tables earlier in the evening.

I love Franklin's spot for Wishes too! I'm trying to figure out where I want to be to watch Wishes in May. Anyone have any good suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by huggiebear23 View Post
and amazing pictures. Congrats on the wedding you looked beautiful.
Thank you so, so much!

Old 03-07-2014, 03:04 PM   #267
ZehnJahren
DIS Veteran

Wow, that's a pain to lose the MB! I was wondering myself what happens if you lose one; it's nice they can pretty painlessly deactivate them and give you a new one, especially a new one of the color you originally picked. I thought you might just end up with a gray one.

I'm going on a solo trip soon and trying to figure out how I can bring my glow with the show ears back down for this trip since I'm only traveling with a carry on that will be packed full. Maybe I could put them in my travel purse for the trip (it's a big purse!).

When are you going in May? It looks like the ticker is cut off and I couldn't see!

I love the pictures (of course!). All of them are nice; I especially like the view of the fireworks from TLM! And Dopey's mine train, too!
ZehnJahren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:06 PM   #268
Missyrose
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZehnJahren View Post
Wow, that's a pain to lose the MB! I was wondering myself what happens if you lose one; it's nice they can pretty painlessly deactivate them and give you a new one, especially a new one of the color you originally picked. I thought you might just end up with a gray one.

I'm going on a solo trip soon and trying to figure out how I can bring my glow with the show ears back down for this trip since I'm only traveling with a carry on that will be packed full. Maybe I could put them in my travel purse for the trip (it's a big purse!).

When are you going in May? It looks like the ticker is cut off and I couldn't see!

I love the pictures (of course!). All of them are nice; I especially like the view of the fireworks from TLM! And Dopey's mine train, too!
Wear the ears on the plane!

I'll be at Disney May 19-26, what are your dates? This is will be my first solo trip (Franklin won't be joining me until the holiday weekend starts), got any tips for me?

Old 03-07-2014, 03:39 PM   #269
ZehnJahren
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missyrose View Post

Wear the ears on the plane!

I'll be at Disney May 19-26, what are your dates? This is will be my first solo trip (Franklin won't be joining me until the holiday weekend starts), got any tips for me?

You don't think I'd be laughed off the plane? I guess it would be something they'd expect if I'm heading towards Orlando right?

I'm going sooner than that, but haven't been giving dates since I had an incident on my last PTR/TR! Looking forward to a flower-ful Epcot; it should be beautiful! I'm terrible at gardening, but I love flowers and topiaries.

Oh yay, a solo trip! My first one was so much fun! I stayed at AKL and got to enjoy the resort as well as the parks! My recommendation would be to BE FRIENDLY! To the CMs, to the people in line, to the people you meet while eating. I was super friendly to my check-in CM because I was so excited and was upgraded to a savannah view! And I met the nicest people while I was there. On my last solo trip in November, I made sure to sit and have a drink in Epcot and just soak in the surroundings - it is so different when you're alone, and in a good way. You'll have a great time!

I'll be back in October to finish my AP year; my mom and I are doing 10 days. It will be so different to be on a trip WITH someone!
ZehnJahren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:52 PM   #270
tiggerfan77
I clearly do not make it to WDW enough

I finally got to eat at Ohana's for dinner on our trip last year. Man, was the food delicious!! We were seated near the wood too which didn't work in our favor since my son and niece couldn't see what was going on. Oh well, maybe next time we'll get a better seat!
Love the amazing firework photo with Ariel! That is a great angle!! Looks like you all had another fun and relaxing Disney Day!
tiggerfan77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: