Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2014, 08:19 AM   #31
MikeSouza
Earning My Ears

Last weekend was a 4hr plus is what the cm told us. If your going to the princess breakfast what some people are doing is having one of the adults wait in line ( I believe breakfast reservations have access to the country's before general)
MikeSouza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:06 AM   #32
rteetz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSouza View Post
Last weekend was a 4hr plus is what the cm told us. If your going to the princess breakfast what some people are doing is having one of the adults wait in line ( I believe breakfast reservations have access to the country's before general)
I've heard of a lot of people looking into this. It's actually not a bad idea. I just still can't believe lines are at 4 hours everyday. This must mean frozen was a success which is what disney needs.

rteetz is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-02-2014, 12:42 PM   #33
mya12347
Earning My Ears

We went on the Marathon weekend, we had breakfast at the Arkeshus royal at 9:00 am, around the time already was at line for the 10:00 am, after the breakfast we lined around 10:20 and CM told we had to wait in line for the meet l at 3:00 😳, my husband freak up , but my little girl was so excited to meet them, so I told my husband go and enjoy the park with my niece. I explained my little one and she said she want to wait, so we stayed in line and a lot of people quit so we finally meet Elsa and Anna at the 1:00 pm meeting, just to see my baby's face it is totally worth to stayed in line for these 3 hours!!!!!
At the time like others said , frozen toys, dress, dolls were sold out!!! So unfortunately we just had a book, a pin and small dolls.
So be prepared with patience and an strategy to meet them!!!!!! And enjoy!!
mya12347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:07 AM   #34
mcd2745
You're only young once, but you have your whole life to be immature!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rteetz View Post
I've heard of a lot of people looking into this. It's actually not a bad idea. I just still can't believe lines are at 4 hours everyday. This must mean frozen was a success which is what disney needs.

The princess breakfast was always a popular meal, but now a pre-opening ADR for it has become nearly impossible as so many people are booking the breakfast, for the sole purpose of getting in line early for Anna & Elsa, and blowing off the meal altogether. The no-show fee isn't deterring people at all. Why would it? If it saves you 2-3 hours...it's worth it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: