Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2014, 01:19 AM   #1
Benocc12
Earning My Ears

DVC Post Stay Bus Transport

I am going on DCL and paying cash but Who and how do I pay for my bus transport from MCO to port and Port to Resort if I am going to my DVC resort using points since the website only lets me pick MCO to Port and Port to MCO, Resort is not an option. please help me out if you know thank you Pluto's dog sitter Ben.
Benocc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:09 AM   #2
readytogotodisney
DIS Veteran

I will add the port/airport transfers on at booking to include it in my total price, then call to change that to resort/port transfers. Once April (7month window) rolls around, I'll figure out which DVC resort we'll be staying at in November and call and finalize our transfers.
DL - 10/12 DCL - 4/13 ~ Dream 11/14 ~Dream
readytogotodisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2014, 06:36 AM   #3
ML_LovesDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benocc12 View Post
I am going on DCL and paying cash but Who and how do I pay for my bus transport from MCO to port and Port to Resort if I am going to my DVC resort using points since the website only lets me pick MCO to Port and Port to MCO, Resort is not an option. please help me out if you know thank you Pluto's dog sitter Ben.
I was not able to select a resort for our a trip a few weeks ago either. I ended up using HappyLimo town car service to pick us up and take us to our DVC resort. It worked out well, I think it was $140 in fare for 4 of us
Old 02-27-2014, 07:21 AM   #4
LoveMickey
Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of the Disney Wonder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML_LovesDisney View Post
I was not able to select a resort for our a trip a few weeks ago either. I ended up using HappyLimo town car service to pick us up and take us to our DVC resort. It worked out well, I think it was $140 in fare for 4 of us
FYI I've priced options to and from WDW on past cruises. It was always cheaper to do a limo, if there were more than 2 people. So you picked the right one.

Make sure you have Happy Limo's phone number in your cell when you depart the ship. They have to park a bit away from the pick up area and you can call them if needed.

Enjoy.
Old 02-27-2014, 02:00 PM   #5
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benocc12 View Post
You need to call dcl to get that arranged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMickey View Post

FYI I've priced options to and from WDW on past cruises. It was always cheaper to do a limo, if there were more than 2 people. So you picked the right one.

Make sure you have Happy Limo's phone number in your cell when you depart the ship. They have to park a bit away from the pick up area and you can call them if needed.

Enjoy.
An actual limo was less than 35 per person each way for even three people Wow. Our limo was over $400 roundtrip once tips were thrown in.

And that was the pricing for all the companies I looked at.

Or do you mean a towncar?

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: