Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2014, 11:22 AM   #16
pillow
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkluttrell View Post
Totally off topic but your signature says you have written blog posts with your pictures in them. I would love to read and see it but I don't see the link. Can you post it? Or pm it to me if you are not allowed to post it.
(I can't read trip reports on the DIS at work bc photobucket is blocked and well reading a trip report without seeing the photos is kinda pointless to me)
If you go to his Alaska trip report, there is a link to his blog there. His Alaska pictures are wonderful!

Jodie
pillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:46 AM   #17
DISNEY FANTASY
Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkluttrell View Post
Totally off topic but your signature says you have written blog posts with your pictures in them. I would love to read and see it but I don't see the link. Can you post it? Or pm it to me if you are not allowed to post it.
(I can't read trip reports on the DIS at work bc photobucket is blocked and well reading a trip report without seeing the photos is kinda pointless to me)
Yes I have been told I can't post them here a lot of people have read them ( over 150,000) enjoyed the photos, and my old live blog from the cruise, but I can't link them here.

You can google me, Andrew, or look on cruise critic who allow it.

Sorry.

Last cruise AUGUST 2014 Disney Magic July 2014 12 Night Med + Greece.
Disney Wonder August 2013 Lots of photos Alaska and full navigators, -In 'The Walt' photo thread here,
Disney Fantasy 8/11 and 8/18 2012 back to back, Eastern and Western, Two weeks in concierge!
Disney Magic Eight cruises, inc 12 night Baltic, 11 night Med, 14 and 15 night Panama crossings, and 7 night Caribbean cruises.
Over 14 Previous cruises, including Disney, RCI and Princess.
Next, Disney Magic Northern Europe 2015.
DISNEY FANTASY is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2014, 11:47 AM   #18
DISNEY FANTASY
Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillow View Post
If you go to his Alaska trip report, there is a link to his blog there. His Alaska pictures are wonderful!

Jodie
Jodie thank you for your very kind comments, I have had to take my links down by the Webmasters.

Last cruise AUGUST 2014 Disney Magic July 2014 12 Night Med + Greece.
Disney Wonder August 2013 Lots of photos Alaska and full navigators, -In 'The Walt' photo thread here,
Disney Fantasy 8/11 and 8/18 2012 back to back, Eastern and Western, Two weeks in concierge!
Disney Magic Eight cruises, inc 12 night Baltic, 11 night Med, 14 and 15 night Panama crossings, and 7 night Caribbean cruises.
Over 14 Previous cruises, including Disney, RCI and Princess.
Next, Disney Magic Northern Europe 2015.
DISNEY FANTASY is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: