Originally Posted by TheRustyScupper
1) The exact date wasn't known until Friday.
2) But, the increase was public knowledge for about 2-months.
3) We (me and a few other CM's) believe WDW floated a "trial balloon".
4) They wanted to see reactions to a higher-priced MK.
5) Evidently, not enough protest, because now MK is more than the other WDW parks.
Do the price increases have to do with SW @ DHS extended, F&W 53 days, possible MNSSHP starting in August? Is it possible MVMCP will extend to Sunday, December 21st? Just trying to see why increased without notice. Some events different parks, but not justifiable to increase ticket cost.