Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2014, 06:39 PM   #10
veggiemama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Joining in! Sounds like a pretty good start.
I am glad the air worked out for you and you got in sooner!
Hi! and welcome, glad you can join in. It was a very nice start to our holiday. And getting in sooner meant more time in the pool which is always ok with us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madzac View Post
Enjoying your report so far! Your DH sounds just like mine... he isnt a planner and none of the what ifs stress him in the least! Me on the other hand, ugh!!! What great customer service for your airline, I am really impressed!!!

We took our first cruise on the Dream last summer and had a blast. We are doing the Magic next year (totally got hooked) and I cant wait to hear all about your experience!!!
Thank you! glad you are enjoying so far. Gotta love the no stress hubby's. I think in the end it is a good thing - both of us stressed is never fun (you'll see/hear all about that later on! lol) Yes, we love our airline. So far we have never had issues or at least had things figured out very quickly if there has been issues (again, you'll see/hear about that later!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmemkc View Post
We are sailing on our first cruise on the Fantasy in 122 days!! I have subscribed to your post!
Awaiting your next installment.
Thank you!!
So exited -you get your very first cruise soon! The excitement leading up to the cruise is so much fun. And getting the cruise mail was always a highlight for me Should have another post up soon - probably tomorrow as it is a busy teaching day/night for me today.

Mom: Laura Dad: John DD: Bethany, 16 DS: John I, 14
PTR 70th Birthday Celebration
Do you know where the kids are? TR of our first Magic cruise

Trips: DL 1985 / WDW 2008: Stayed off site / WDW 2011: AKL and POFQ / DCL 2014: Magic,4 day
veggiemama is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: