Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2014, 03:33 PM   #16
Disneytam
disneytam

I'm going to go against the crowd and say Artist point. My husband and I just returned last night from a 9 day stay with deluxe dinning and stayed at the Boardwalk. I really, really wanted to love the Flying fish but thought it was by far the worst of the signatures that we did.

Part of that was due to the extremely rushed service. We walked down from our room and arrived at 9:25 for our 9:30 time slot and were seated quickly. We each had a cocktail an app.,entrée and dessert with my husband having tea and I had coffee. We were back in our room at 10:25. I didn't think it was possible to be rushed through a meal so quickly. Our server was giving us our meals at the same time someone else was picking up our app. plates. Even then my entrée(the red snapper) had a film over the sauce were it had been sitting under the heat lamp and I had to ask for a steak knife to cut the potato wrap on the snapper because it was rock hard.

Artist Point was wonderful, with great service. The scallop apps were great and the fillet just melted in your mouth. Berry cobbler was a great finish.

Last edited by Disneytam; 02-13-2014 at 03:35 PM. Reason: correcting statement
Disneytam is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: