Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Collectors Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-04-2014, 07:53 PM   #1066
lizbeth374
Tagless
 
lizbeth374's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sunny Florida!!
Posts: 1,026

Hello all!

These are the cards I am lacking: 4, 14, 19, 20, 22, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, MVMCP 2012

I have the following cards I can use to trade: 5, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 32, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 46, 47, 48, 50, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, MVMCP 2013.

Please let me know if you have anything you would like to trade. I am getting close to finishing a first set for my son, then I will be working on mine.

Thanks!
lizbeth374 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:29 PM   #1067
CrazyKatLady
Earning My Ears
 
CrazyKatLady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Biloxi, MS
Posts: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizbeth374 View Post
Hello all! These are the cards I am lacking: 4, 14, 19, 20, 22, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, MVMCP 2012 I have the following cards I can use to trade: 5, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 32, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 46, 47, 48, 50, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, MVMCP 2013. Please let me know if you have anything you would like to trade. I am getting close to finishing a first set for my son, then I will be working on mine. Thanks!
I would love to make a trade with you! I'm out of stamps currently but I should be getting some in the next few days. Once I have them I'll send you a pm

Also, love the avi! Mostly because it's vmk
CrazyKatLady is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-05-2014, 09:46 AM   #1068
lizbeth374
Tagless
 
lizbeth374's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sunny Florida!!
Posts: 1,026

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKatLady View Post
I would love to make a trade with you! I'm out of stamps currently but I should be getting some in the next few days. Once I have them I'll send you a pm

Also, love the avi! Mostly because it's vmk
Sounds good, go ahead and PM me so I can try to put your requested card aside.

Thanks re: the avi. VMK was the best.
lizbeth374 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:12 PM   #1069
DreamIsaWish
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Chicago
Posts: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizbeth374 View Post
Hello all!

These are the cards I am lacking: 4, 14, 19, 20, 22, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, MVMCP 2012

I have the following cards I can use to trade: 5, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 32, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 46, 47, 48, 50, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, MVMCP 2013.

Please let me know if you have anything you would like to trade. I am getting close to finishing a first set for my son, then I will be working on mine.

Thanks!
I would love to trade with you to finish my son's set as well. Just sent you a PM.
DreamIsaWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:50 AM   #1070
DisneyPope14
Earning My Ears
 
DisneyPope14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 27

Hey Everyone! I am officially addicted to SotMK. During my last several visits to the MK I have collected several cards. My set is far from complete and I was hoping some of you could help me out. I want to complete my "Planet" cards since that's what I have the most of. Here is what I need.

47, 48, 51, 52, 59

I have 41, 45, 46, 49x2, 57, 58 available for trade.

Please PM me if you can make a trade for any of those cards, Thanks!
DisneyPope14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 12:50 PM   #1071
SimbaChris
Earning My Ears
 
SimbaChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 13

Looking to finish off my collection -

I need: 3,4,14,28

I have the following to trade:
1,2,6,7,10,11,12,15,17,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,29,30, 31,32,33,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,48,49 ,50,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60

Also interested in halloween and christmas cards...

Thanks
SimbaChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 04:44 PM   #1072
Carson2004
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 12

I can trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimbaChris View Post
Looking to finish off my collection -

I need: 3,4,14,28

I have the following to trade:
1,2,6,7,10,11,12,15,17,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,29,30, 31,32,33,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,48,49 ,50,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60

Also interested in halloween and christmas cards...

Thanks
I can trade you 3, 14, 28 for 2, 7, 48 if they are still available.
Thanks
Carson2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:23 PM   #1073
fysc
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 14

Also for trade

Greetings from (rainy, finally!) California

Need: 9 (Lythos), 25 (Cinderella), 42 (Baloo), and 60 (Tiana)

Available for trade: 27, 31, 32, 33(x2), 40, 41, 44, 45(x3), 46, 47, 50(x3), 51-58, 59(x2)

Please let me know if you can help. Thanks in advance!
fysc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:33 PM   #1074
dizdreamer1955
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPope14 View Post
Hey Everyone! I am officially addicted to SotMK. During my last several visits to the MK I have collected several cards. My set is far from complete and I was hoping some of you could help me out. I want to complete my "Planet" cards since that's what I have the most of. Here is what I need.

47, 48, 51, 52, 59

I have 41, 45, 46, 49x2, 57, 58 available for trade.

Please PM me if you can make a trade for any of those cards, Thanks!
You need 10 posts before we can pm you.
dizdreamer1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:50 PM   #1075
Mouse Fanatic
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysc View Post
Greetings from (rainy, finally!) California Need: 9 (Lythos), 25 (Cinderella), 42 (Baloo), and 60 (Tiana) Available for trade: 27, 31, 32, 33(x2), 40, 41, 44, 45(x3), 46, 47, 50(x3), 51-58, 59(x2) Please let me know if you can help. Thanks in advance!
I have Cinderella and the Baloo card and will trade them for card numbers 46 and 52 if they are still available.
Mouse Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:52 PM   #1076
CrazyKatLady
Earning My Ears
 
CrazyKatLady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Biloxi, MS
Posts: 36

My fully updated list! My first set is so close to being finished that I decided I would work on another set

What I need:
Set 1 - 1, 21
Set 2 - 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 19, 21, 22, 26, 32, 35, 38

Since I'm working on a second set the amount of cards I have to trade has gone down. Sorry!

What I have to trade: 2, 23, 24, 28, 29, 34, 36, 39, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 50, 51, 52, 54, 55, 58, 59, 60

Last edited by CrazyKatLady; 02-13-2014 at 03:55 PM.
CrazyKatLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:11 PM   #1077
DisneyPope14
Earning My Ears
 
DisneyPope14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKatLady View Post
My fully updated list! My first set is so close to being finished that I decided I would work on another set What I need: Set 1 - 1, 6, 21 Set 2 - 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 19, 21, 22, 25, 26, 31, 32, 35, 38 Since I'm working on a second set the amount of cards I have to trade has gone down. Sorry! What I have to trade: 23, 24, 29, 34, 36, 39, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 54, 55, 58, 60
I can't respond to your PM. Apparently my post count is to low.

Someone is sending me 59. Would you be willing to send me 29 for my 41? Feel free to email me. popeadamm at gmail dot com
DisneyPope14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:16 PM   #1078
DisneyPope14
Earning My Ears
 
DisneyPope14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKatLady View Post
My fully updated list! My first set is so close to being finished that I decided I would work on another set What I need: Set 1 - 1, 6, 21 Set 2 - 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 19, 21, 22, 25, 26, 31, 32, 35, 38 Since I'm working on a second set the amount of cards I have to trade has gone down. Sorry! What I have to trade: 23, 24, 29, 34, 36, 39, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 54, 55, 58, 60
I cannot respond to your PM until my post count gets to 10.....

Someone is already sending me 59. Can you send me 29 for my 41?

Feel free to email me until my post count gets up.
popeadamm at gmail dot com
DisneyPope14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:18 PM   #1079
fysc
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 14

Thanks, Mouse Fanatic it's a deal! will send you PM.

Last edited by fysc; 02-08-2014 at 09:31 PM.
fysc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 01:03 AM   #1080
CrazyKatLady
Earning My Ears
 
CrazyKatLady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Biloxi, MS
Posts: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPope14 View Post
I can't respond to your PM. Apparently my post count is to low. Someone is sending me 59. Would you be willing to send me 29 for my 41? Feel free to email me. popeadamm at gmail dot com
Hmm...29 is a moon card and I only have one extra of it. I didn't want to trade it for a planet card, was hoping to get a equal moon card for it.

Sorry, but I'll pass
CrazyKatLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: