Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2013, 06:40 PM   #346
nenner1
I must've been distracted by the Cafe Press Logo Thong talk!

I'm sorry about the pictures guys...there isn't much I can do about it at this point. It's because in February Photobucket changed their terms and for the amount of photos I have hosted with them it would cost me $40.00/month to keep them live. They are showing about 3 or 4 days a month (depending on the traffic my TR's are getting) before I run out of bandwidth on my free account. A Photobucket Pro account used to cost me $2.99/mo so you can see that is a crazy increase!

When I get back around to finishing this TR (YES! It is going to happen!) I now have an account at Flickr which is a much more reasonable $8.99/mo.

Maybe..just maybe something will hapen here in the next couple of days to commemorate my 6 month anniversary. LOL. 6 months since an update. Yes. Shameful. That must change!

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 9/2011- NEW! TRIP REPORT! - Disney Magic 7 Night Western 10/2010: Trip Report - Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas 1/2010: Trip Report and Videos - Disney Magic 7 Night Western Double Dip 09/08: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 3 Night Bahamas 10/07: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas 03/07: Trip Report
nenner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #347
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

Only 6montjs I think it's been a yr for me lol
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-09-2013, 12:32 PM   #348
ilovetexas
DIS Veteran

I'm also very interested to see your CCL Breeze report when you are ready to do it. We're planning something for the kids and I've been considering that one.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:03 PM   #349
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenner1 View Post
I'm sorry about the pictures guys...there isn't much I can do about it at this point. It's because in February Photobucket changed their terms and for the amount of photos I have hosted with them it would cost me $40.00/month to keep them live. They are showing about 3 or 4 days a month (depending on the traffic my TR's are getting) before I run out of bandwidth on my free account. A Photobucket Pro account used to cost me $2.99/mo so you can see that is a crazy increase!

When I get back around to finishing this TR (YES! It is going to happen!) I now have an account at Flickr which is a much more reasonable $8.99/mo.

Maybe..just maybe something will hapen here in the next couple of days to commemorate my 6 month anniversary. LOL. 6 months since an update. Yes. Shameful. That must change!

I have flickr too and love it. But I did end up resigning up with photobucket because so many of my pictures on my blog and other TRs are from there. I think they changed the terms because at first it was going to be outrageous and then I ended up getting the cheapest one for like $30 for the year. It keeps my pictures showing and I still have space to load, but since I'm not loading there I won't go over the limit at all.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #350
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Just a note about flikr they no longer sell the pro accounts, only those who have them can keep them. Everyone now has 1 Terabyte of storage space with any account.

You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality.
- Walt Disney
EastYorkDisneyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:05 PM   #351
WDWaddictt
DIS Veteran

Hi Jen, my name is Jen also, I have just read your Allure and this TR back to back (I am new to your TRs) and have very much enjoyed them. I would like to book a cruise for next year but not sure which one so reading your reports have given me some good ideas to look at and make my decision. I am looking forward to reading the rest of this TR...thanks for sharing!
WDWaddictt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:55 AM   #352
disneycruiser22
Mouseketeer

Looking forward to an update. Your TR's are always so entertaining. We are considering an Eastern cruise on the fantasy since we loved our western in May.
disneycruiser22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:04 AM   #353
tweis
DIS Veteran

Patiently waiting for an update.

I loved reading Shrek takes on Mickey and definitely looking forward to reading your TR on the Breeze. Update Update!!!

3 Night Disney Dream May 2013 Trip report W/Navigators Link is broken so "google" "Our dreamy anniversary cruise"

5 Night Disney Dream Double Dip June 2012
tweis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:35 AM   #354
Wlamas
Earning My Ears

I love reading your TR's.
Any news about this one?
I´m dying to see the rest of this.
Wlamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:36 AM   #355
nenner1
I must've been distracted by the Cafe Press Logo Thong talk!

You guys I am soooo humbled by all the support and interest in my TR's.

I have NOT given up on this one!

I am still trying so hard to get a new position at work that is going to be better for me, the family, everything! I have been applying for so many positions and have gotten several interviews but so far nothing . We are still working mandatory OT currently and things just aren't getting better even though this is supposed to be slow season.

However, I am awaiting news on the last interview I had, which I think went well. I can pretty much guarantee if I can get that position you will be seeing me back in full force! (one of the questions: 'How are your writing skills?" If he only knew...LOL!)

Until then though I am hanging by the skin on my teeth just trying to get done with the pressing things that I have to do to get through each day... Our cruise on Oasis is NEXT WEEK and I haven't even begun to pack yet.

(The thought of being three cruises behind on my travelogues is not a comforting one! )

So hopefully I will be back sooner rather than later! I still have some wonderful stories to tell and they are still very relevant to the current activities aboard Fantasy so I know they will be very interesting and helpful to everyone.

See ya real soon!

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 9/2011- NEW! TRIP REPORT! - Disney Magic 7 Night Western 10/2010: Trip Report - Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas 1/2010: Trip Report and Videos - Disney Magic 7 Night Western Double Dip 09/08: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 3 Night Bahamas 10/07: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas 03/07: Trip Report
nenner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:39 PM   #356
JKSWonder
Twelve plus trips and counting

Hi Jen! So glad to you.

I hope the whole job situation sorts itself out in the best way possible and have a great time on your upcoming cruise! I'm jealous....we are still 10 months away from our next on on the Fantasy.
JKSWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:29 PM   #357
jedijill
Chiefs fan living in Bronco country

Fingers crossed on the job hunt!

Jill in CO
Old 02-08-2014, 04:38 PM   #358
plannermom
Mouseketeer

Well, the really good thing about this commercial break, is that now I have no excuse not to work on my taxes.

Can't wait to read more, Jen!

plannermom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: