Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2014, 01:22 PM   #1
pittsburghmom
Mouseketeer

Our upgrade story

We were booked in a AS Music family suite with a free dining pin code from 1/25-2/1. I also booked a standard room for my mom, aunt & sister under our pin code. However, when we checked in the line was crazy long and when we finally got to the front desk, there was a "note to call the back office" on one of the reservations. So the CM at the front desk calls back and then somehow she lost the connection. Then the CM from "the back" came out and the two of them spoke softly together for a few minutes and then we were notified that we were being upgraded to 2 Cars suites at AoA! They gave us 2 cab vouchers and we were on our way! We loved AoA and were thrilled with the resort. My mom, sister and aunt were over the moon to have a suite, especially after only paying for a standard room. AoA was excluded from the FD pin code, so it really felt like an upgrade to us, even though we had booked and paid for a family suite elsewhere. When we checked into AoA, they said that there were 60 reservations being sent from Music that day. Not sure what was going on, but glad we were one of the chosen!!

Me DH DS (8) DS (4) DD (1)

DL 1998, DL 1999, DL 2010, WDW 2013 POP Century, WDW 2014 here we come!!
pittsburghmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: