Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2014, 09:17 AM   #31
Tinknalli
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoly1 View Post
Oh no! When did the FE get so organized! We have one & used it on our last disney cruise last year...all I did was bring little candies, magnets & pirate stuff to stick in the other FEs hanging in our hall. Should I not be doing this? My guys got little treats too & signed stuff from Mickey & we weren't formally signed up ...
Well, it worked! In general though, people join an exchange and work from a list of those participating. On the one we participated in the exchange exceeded 40 cabins and needed to be split into two groups. We only gave to those who were on our list and worked from a list and a map. Keep in mind that there can be more than one exchange on any given cruise. The Dis has exchanges, but there are a couple of other forums that do this as well as Facebook groups.

Tinknalli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:03 PM   #32
jpeka65844
DIS Veteran

We did one on our first cruise in June 2012 and will do another one next month; both on the Dream.

I think people WAY overthink this. I am also in no way crafty and managed to find for $3 on Etsy a little reproducible travel journal. A few color copies, tied up with a pretty ribbon and pen, and VOILA ! If staterooms don't like it, they can toss it. But it was unique and CHEAP! Just the way I like it.

I will be grateful for whatever fun trinkets ($ Store or not) I find in my fish extender and I know my kids will be thrilled!

jpeka65844 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: