|02-05-2014, 01:11 PM||#1|
Goofy Lovin' Mama
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: in a land Far, Far away!
Questions about concierge...
I am a new DISer. This will be my first DCL cruise on 12/12 of this year. Had a few questions about possibly upgrading to concierge...
1. How do you tip the room staff? Is it required amount as the other rooms?
2. Do you have the same kind of staff at the restaurant? Or are they the concierge as well? Same questions on tipping them if they are different.
3. What kinds of perks are included? All it says on the website is that they are there for you. lol. What does that mean?
4. Where are the V class rooms located?
5. I understand you can wait in the concierge lounge at the port....what is there to do in there for kid-Os?
6. Is it worth it?
thank you all for helping me!
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|