Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2014, 06:25 PM   #211
Timon

DIS Junkie

Day 9 - Part 2 - "Bored (**)"

After relaxing a bit, I suggested that Kira try the club again as there was a fun activity going on and she agreed to try it again.

This gave Rob and I a chance to have a nice, quiet, relaxing lunch at Royal Court.

I did want to try RC at least once for lunch and Rob enjoys the variety so it was perfect.

He enjoyed two appetizers...

And some soup

Yup, he ate ALL of that

I played around on the Wave Phone a bit while he ate his three courses and found a text from the people who occupied our cabin on the previous cruise that made me laugh...

I seriously don't know how one could possibly be bored on a Disney cruise with the bazillion things you can do

I had me the burger! Which was quite delish but the fries were NOT edible! Gross! They were hard and cold like they had been sitting there for HOURS!!!

The one thing I hate about going for a sit-down lunch on the ship is that it is all a little too fancy schmancy for me, ya know? For example, the ketchup is not sitting there on the table like most restaurants, you have to ask for it. And then when you do, they bring this little teeny tiny bowl of it, on a separate plate with a doily. Seriously? I'm a gonna need about 6 of these buddy!

And then I asked for mayo, which they had to hunt down at a server station and it comes in a large wide-mouthed soup bowl with a spoon.

Ummm can I just get a little bowl of it??

He said he would do it for me BAH!

I prefer the mayo to be on the bottom (I know, I am anal like that ) but I didn't want to flip everything over and make a mess.

I prefer to dress my own burger, thank-you-very-muchly!

So, I asked him to just put it on the side of the plate, which he didn't seem very comfortable in doing. I assured him it would be okay, yet he ended up putting a little dollop ON the top bun.

Dude, I don't know what your problem is but ooookay!

The amount he gave me was ridiculously small though! Ummm, please, sir, can I have some more?

He kinda of gave me a weird look and gave me another little scoop. Really, I would have MUCH preferred bringing me the damn bottle or at least my own little bowl

Rob had a salad...

And then the yogurt for dessert, which was not what he was expecting but said it was delicious!

Lunch took WAY longer than I would have liked. But at the end of it, a head waiter (not ours) named Zsolt came by and chatted with us a bit. He asked us about our dining experience the previous evening and Rob and I just looked at each, followed by silence.

He could tell that we had some issues and pressed us for details, so I gave the man some details.

He said that he was going to talk to someone and make sure that tonight's service would run MUCH more smoothly. We explained to him that we would not be there for dinner as it was Formal Night and we had planned on some quality family pool time and then hitting Cabana's for dinner. He said he would speak to them regardless and make sure service was better tonight for the people that were going to be there and then for the rest of the week.

We thanked him for inquiring and for trying to make our cruise experience better. We found out the next day that he had spoken to our head server (Jaime) about that first night and that service at our table was amazing that night, however, with 5 of us missing, it SHOULD have been amazing!!!

After lunch, we decided to check out the adult clubs because Rob didn't get to see that area the night before.

I just LOVE all the art on the ship! Especially the big ones in the stairwells. I will show you my fave later on in the report.

You know, I didn't take a single photo of the adult clubs!!! OMG, you know I'm not feeling well when I don't get pics of something!

However, I did get some pics of the snacks that were out in the adult area

Last edited by Timon; 01-21-2014 at 08:51 PM.
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 06:38 PM   #212
cntkg1
Runs with Scissors!!
shakes dollar bills for good luck

I just showed Chuck (or Uncle Tuck ) the pictures of breakfast and all he did was moan. I think the food at Cabana's was better than the food for dinner at the MDR's!!

I agree with you Cass, both Chuck and I would totally skip the MDR's too. None of the food really stood out this time for us either. I couldn't even pick out which one of your pictures was a shot of my food.

I'm so glad Kira enjoyed her little gifites throughout the week. We loved giving them to her too. I never did tell you how we almost got caught by you one day. We were just about to drop off another gift when your door opened. We both went running across the hallway to the other side and hid around the corner. If you wouldn't have stopped to say something to either Kira or Rob, you would've caught us for sure.

And btw, you know you could've just asked Chuck and I to watch Kira for a bit for that "alone time" you wished for. Chuck would've taken Kira swimming and I would've run past your cabin door a hundred times, knocking on it and giggling and snickering the whole time. Mwhahahahahahahahaha!!!
cntkg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-21-2014, 08:52 PM   #213
jedijill
Chiefs fan living in Bronco country
It was a popular place after partying on Saturday nights

I agree sometimes the service is a bit over the top....like they are trying too hard. This last cruise on the Dream I skipped the MDRs and ate at Palo ad Remy every night so I don't mind fancy!

Jill in Co
Old 01-21-2014, 09:10 PM   #214
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I agree. I am not one who wants someone else to dress my sandwich. I am picky. Plus I would want a ton of mayo and ketchup as I mix it for the fries.

I do want to try a dining room lunch one of these days. I just never can fit it in.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:47 PM   #215
tow-mater-1
DIS Veteran

I had to smile at the text as Nate and I kept getting "the text" interrupting our alone time.
tow-mater-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 03:18 PM   #216
Timon

DIS Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrobe View Post

I really miss having this for breakfast, it was darn tasty!

"So much for mommy/daddy time! " I think I remember you saying a bit more than that when we got the call

"Rob caught up on work..."

Later on it would be better to refer to "Rob trying to work but can't connect to the network". I spent hours trying to connect with my laptop. The phones and iPad connected quickly but for some reason the $125 NIC in my laptop had serious connect issues with the wifi in the ship.
I was NOT a happy camper.
I'm sure you miss ALL the cruise food

Yeah, I was expecting a LOT more than 45 minutes of alone time

My iPad worked perfectly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Love the lanyards!!!!

I could go for a breakfast like that...and some chicken strips now too!
I love Kira's dress! Where did you get it?
I love our new lanyards, they are so bright and I love that blue!

Kira's dress is from her wonderful auntie Heather who goes to Maui and buys her a new one every year She's had that type of dress since she was 3 I think and I just love them and she loves them too

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntkg1 View Post
I just showed Chuck (or Uncle Tuck ) the pictures of breakfast and all he did was moan. I think the food at Cabana's was better than the food for dinner at the MDR's!!

I agree with you Cass, both Chuck and I would totally skip the MDR's too. None of the food really stood out this time for us either. I couldn't even pick out which one of your pictures was a shot of my food.

I'm so glad Kira enjoyed her little gifites throughout the week. We loved giving them to her too. I never did tell you how we almost got caught by you one day. We were just about to drop off another gift when your door opened. We both went running across the hallway to the other side and hid around the corner. If you wouldn't have stopped to say something to either Kira or Rob, you would've caught us for sure.

And btw, you know you could've just asked Chuck and I to watch Kira for a bit for that "alone time" you wished for. Chuck would've taken Kira swimming and I would've run past your cabin door a hundred times, knocking on it and giggling and snickering the whole time. Mwhahahahahahahahaha!
OMG, that is too funny!! You know, I commented on the ship how awesomely sneaky you guys were because we NEVER saw you and we were in and out of that cabin like 15 times a day, yet you always managed to deliver stuff when we weren't there

Too cute about the knocking on my cabin door a hundred times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedijill View Post
I agree sometimes the service is a bit over the top....like they are trying too hard. This last cruise on the Dream I skipped the MDRs and ate at Palo ad Remy every night so I don't mind fancy!

Jill in Co
I don't mind a DINNER being fancy and "overdoing it" but if I pop in at lunch time for a burger, there is no need to impress me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I agree. I am not one who wants someone else to dress my sandwich. I am picky. Plus I would want a ton of mayo and ketchup as I mix it for the fries.

I do want to try a dining room lunch one of these days. I just never can fit it in.
It's one of the reasons I actually prefer going to Flo's, just gimme my burger and I will do the rest I went to RC for my hubby and to try it out for research purposes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tow-mater-1 View Post
I had to smile at the text as Nate and I kept getting "the text" interrupting our alone time.
LOL, Char! Too funny
Old 01-22-2014, 04:58 PM   #217
Timon

DIS Junkie

Day 9 - Part 3 - Best day ever!

After exploring the adult clubs, we picked up the little princess from the clubs. She had fun, thankfully and was in a great mood.

We went to the matinee showing of Aladdin in the Walt Disney Theatre and it was really good. Kira LOVED all the shows, like I knew she would but her favourite part of every show was any kind of 4-D effect, where they threw streamers or blew bubbles, that kind of stuff. She managed to catch some gold streamers and was just over the moon about it LOL!

Back to the room for a bit and she was just GIDDY! Her joy and excitement was just shining through. She was obviously LOVING the cruise and despite my ill-health, it just made me so stinkin' happy that she was enjoying herself so much.

I knew deep down that she would enjoy it but after almost 2 years of planning and talking about with her, it was finally here and she was loving it even more than I had imagined

We snuggled on the bed and talked about her day so far...

Which led to jumping ON me

Which led to her bouncing around like a crazy kid

We had some time to kill before Cabana's opened for dinner, so it was time to hit the pool!

First we checked out AquaLab because we hadn't been there before but she is like her Daddy and she was freezing after just a minute or two.

So, she hopped in the hot tub to warm up. She liked that, boy!

We enjoyed watching the sun set while Kira warmed up in the hot tub.

Love the hot tubs on the new ships with the glass floors in and out of the tub.

Mickey Slide time!

I took some pics from a different angle...spot anyone in the background?

This was a FABULOUS time to enjoy the pools! It was formal night so most people were getting all dolled up for dinner and the show, so the entire deck 11 was almost empty!

I cannot tell you how happy I was with my decision of skipping Formal Night entirely. On all previous cruises, we had dressed up and gotten nice photos and gone to dinner, which was great fun but this being my 6th Disney cruise, I was so over that! I just wanted to relax and enjoy some family time. Plus I knew Kira would MUCH prefer some pool time and a quick casual dinner than taking the time to get dressed up, wait in line for photos and then have a 2-hour dinner.

And boy, did she have FUN!

They were playing The Princess Diaries on the big screen.

I just love the Dad with his two buckets of beer

Then it was time for the Aquaduck with her daddy again. This time she knew what to expect, which made it easier for her to just enjoy it. I think they went 7 times that night LOL!

Love the pointy toes LOL!

Looking at these pics and thinking back on this whole day, I have to say that this was probably the BEST day of the whole cruise and quite possibly the whole trip. It was just so relaxing and filled with fun and joy and lots of family time. There was no stress, no bad servers (more on that later), we got to enjoy a gorgeous sunset, great entertainment...yeah, it was pretty damn wonderful

And I have to say, I don't think we will ever do another Formal Night ever again!
Old 01-22-2014, 05:21 PM   #218
OurDogCisco
DIS Veteran

What a great idea skipping formal night. Looks like you all are having fun. I can't read about Cabanas for dinner. We did it once on the magic but did not stay. We just took the tray back to our room.

I've eaten at 75 out of 247 restaurants at Walt Disney World (30%)
I've eaten at 30 out of 87 quick service/counter service restaurants at Walt Disney World (34%)
I've eaten at 30 out of 73 table-service restaurants at Walt Disney World (41%)
I've eaten at 7 out of 18 signature restaurants at Walt Disney World (39%)
I've eaten at 1 out of 3 dinner show restaurants at Walt Disney World (33%)

Here's my list!

THEME PARKS
  • ANIMAL KINGDOM PARK
    • Flame Tree BBQ
    • Pizzafari
    • Rainforest Cafe
    • Restaurantosaurus
    • Tusker House
    • Yak & Yeti Counter Service
    • Yak & Yeti
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios
    • '50s Prime Time Cafe
    • ABC Commissary
    • Backlot Express
    • Brown Derby
    • Catalina Eddie's
    • Fairfax Fare
    • Feel the Force VIP Package (Fireworks Dessert Party)
    • Hollywood & Vine
    • Mama Melrose's
    • Min & Bill's Dockside Diner
    • Rosie's All-American Cafe
    • Sci-Fi Dine-In
    • Starring Rolls Cafe
    • Studio Catering Company
    • Toluca Legs Turkey Company
    • Toy Story Pizza Planet
  • Epcot
    • Coral Reef (Living Seas)
    • Electric Umbrella
    • Fountainview (Starbucks)
    • Garden Grill (The Land)
    • Sunshine Seasons (The Land)
    • Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway)
    • Biergarten (Germany)
    • Boulangerie Patisserie (France)
    • Chefs de France (France)
    • Fife & Drum (American Adventure)
    • Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party
    • Katsura Grill (Japan)
    • Kringla Bakeri og Cafe (Norway)
    • La Cantina de San Angel (Mexico)
    • La Hacienda de San Angel (Mexico)
    • Le Cellier (Canada)
    • Liberty Inn (American Adventure)
    • Lotus Blossom Cafe (China)
    • Monsieur Paul (France)
    • Nine Dragons (China)
    • Odyssey
    • Restaurant Marrakesh (Morocco)
    • Rose and Crown (United Kingdom)
    • San Angel Inn (Mexico)
    • Sommerfest (Germany)
    • Spice Road (Morocco)
    • Tangierine Cafe (Morocco)
    • Teppan Edo (Japan)
    • Tokyo Dining (Japan)
    • Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar (Italy)
    • Tutto Italia (Italy)
    • Via Napoli (Italy)
    • Yorkshire County Fish Shop (United Kingdom)
  • Epcot Food & Wine Festival
    • Argentina
    • Australia
    • Belgium
    • Brewer's Collection
    • Canada
    • Caribbean Islands
    • Cheese
    • China
    • Craft Beers
    • Desserts & Champagne
    • Florida
    • France
    • Germany
    • Greece
    • Hawaii
    • Hops & Barley
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Japan
    • Mexico
    • Morocco
    • New Zealand
    • Poland
    • Party for the Senses
    • Scandinavia
    • Singapore
    • South Africa
    • South Korea
    • Terra
  • Epcot Food & Garden Festival
    • Buttercup Cottage
    • Fleur De lys
    • Florida Fresh
    • Hanami
    • Intermissions Cafe
    • Jardin De Fiestas
    • Lotus House
    • Pineapple Promenade
    • Primavera Kitchen
    • The Smokehouse
    • Taste of Marrakesh
    • Urban Farm Eats
  • Magic Kingdom
    • Be Our Guest Lunch (Fantasyland)
    • Be Our Guest Dinner (Fantasyland)
    • Casey's Corner (Main Street USA)
    • Cinderella's Royal Table (Fantasyland)
    • Columbia Harbour House (Liberty Square)
    • Cosmic Ray's (Tomorrowland)
    • The Crystal Palace (Adventureland)
    • Diamond Horseshoe Review (Frontierland)
    • The Friar's Nook (Fantasyland)
    • Gaston's Tavern (Fantasyland)
    • Golden Oak Outpost (Frontierland)
    • Liberty Tree Tavern (Liberty Square)
    • The Lunching Pad (Tomorrowland)
    • Main Street Bakery (Starbucks)
    • Pecos Bill's (Frontierland)
    • Pinnochio Village Haus (Fantasyland)
    • The Plaza Restaurant (Main Street USA)
    • Sleepy Hollow
    • Tomorrowland Terrace (Tomorrowland)
    • Tomorrowland Terrace Wishes Dessert Party (Tomorrowland)
    • Tony's Town Square (Main Street USA)
    • Tortuga Tavern (Adventureland)
    • Frontierland Turkey Leg Cart
Water Parks
  • Blizzard Beach
    • Avalunch
    • The Cooling Hut
    • Lottawatta Lodge
    • The Warming Hut
  • Typhoon Lagoon
    • Leaning Palms
    • Lowtide Lou's
    • Surf Doggies
    • Typhoon Tilly's
    • Bodie's All American
    • Earl of Sandwich
    • Fulton's Crab House
    • Ghirardelli's
    • Marketplace Snacks
    • Pollo Campero
    • Rainforest Cafe
    • Starbucks
    • T-Rex
    • Wolfgang Puck Express
  • Pleasure Island
    • Cooke's of Dublin
    • Paradiso 37
    • Planet Hollywood
    • Portobello
    • Raglan Road
  • West Side
    • AMC 24 Pleasure Island Dining
    • Bongo's Cuban Cafe
    • Crossroads at House of Blues
    • Crossroads at House of Blues Sunday Brunch
    • Foodquest
    • Splitsville
    • Smokehouse at House of Blues
    • Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe
    • The Dining Room at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe
    • Wolfgang Puck Express
  • West Side Food Trucks
    • Fantasy Fare truck
    • Namaste Cafe truck
    • Superstar Catering truck
    • World Showcase of Flavors truck
Wide World of Sports
    • ESPN Grill
Resorts
  • All Star Movies
    • World Premiere
  • All Star Music
    • Intermission
  • All Star Sports
    • End Zone
  • Animal Kingdom Lodge
    • Boma Flavors of Africa
    • Jiko: The Cooking Place
    • The Mara
    • Sanaa
  • Art of Animation
    • Landscapes of Flavors
  • Beach Club
    • Beach Club Marketplace
    • Beaches and Cream
    • Cape May Cafe
    • Hurricane Hanna's
  • Boardwalk
    • Big River Grille & Brewing Works
    • Boardwalk Bakery
    • Boardwalk Pizza Window
    • ESPN Club
    • Flying Fish
    • Kouzzina
  • Caribbean Beach
    • Old Port Royale
    • Shutters
  • Contemporary
    • California Grill
    • Chef Mickey's
    • Contempo Cafe
    • The Wave
    • Top of the World Lounge
  • Coronado Springs
    • Cafe Rix
    • Laguna Bar
    • Maya Grill
    • Pepper Market
    • Siesta's
  • Walt Disney World Dolphin
    • Cabana Bar and Beach Club
    • The Fountain
    • Fresh Mediterranean Market
    • Picabu Buffeteria
    • Shula's Steakhouse
    • Todd English's bluezoo
  • Fort Wilderness
    • Crockett's Tavern
    • Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review
    • Meadows Snack Bar
    • Mickey's Backyard BBQ
    • Trail's End Restaurant
  • Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
    • 1900 Park Fare
    • Citrico's
    • Garden View Lounge Afternoon Tea
    • Gasparilla Island Grill
    • Grand Floridian Cafe
    • Mizner's Lounge
    • My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea
    • Narcoossee's
    • Pool Bar
    • Victoria and Albert's
  • Old Key West
    • Goods to Go
    • Olivia's
    • Turtle Shack
  • Polynesian
    • Captain Cook's Snack Company
    • Kona Cafe
    • Kona Island Sushi Counter
    • 'Ohana
    • Spirit of Aloha Polynesian Luau
    • TambuLounge
  • Pop Century
    • Everything Pop
  • Port Orleans
    • Boatwright's
    • Riverside Mill Food Court
    • Sassagoula Flotworks & Food Factory
  • Saratoga Springs
    • Artist's Palette
    • Grandstand Pool Bar
    • Paddock Pool Grill
    • Turf Club
  • Shades of Green
    • Garden Gallery
    • Evergreen's
    • Mangino's Bistro
  • Walt Disney World Swan
    • Garden Grove Cafe
    • Il Mulino New York Trattoria
    • Kimonos Sushi Bar
    • Splash Grill
  • Vero Beach
    • Bleachers Bar and Grill
    • Green Cabin Room
    • Shutters
    • Sonya's
  • Wilderness Lodge
    • Artist Point
    • Roaring Fork
    • Territory Lounge
    • Whispering Canyon
  • Yacht Club
    • Captain's Grille
    • Crew's Cup Lounge
    • Yachtsman Steakhouse
The DVC/Timeshare Advantage
    • Cooked a quick in-room meal
    • Cooked a full sit-down meal in the villa
    • Cooked a meal using a resort BBQ grill

Bonus Points
  • Benihana's
OurDogCisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:38 PM   #219
jedijill
Chiefs fan living in Bronco country
It was a popular place after partying on Saturday nights

What a great afternoon/evening! I think it was a good call to skip the MDR!

Jill in CO
Old 01-22-2014, 06:20 PM   #220
monica23535
DIS Veteran

It really does sound like you had a great night I love the photos of Kira and Rob on the Aquaduck!

The Fantasy really does look a little better than the Dream, I think I want to do seven nights instead of four next time.
Polynesian CL, DCL Dream & Beach Club Oct 2012

monica23535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:28 PM   #221
Jillpie
Can you package some Main St. music and send it to me?

Oh Cass, I can just feel the love for this special family day, so so awesome!! Sometimes, having absolutely no plans turn out to be the very best days. Love this!

Jillpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:20 AM   #222
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Wow, that deck is so empty!!! Dinner time is a great time to go to the pools though. I love sea days too!
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 06:10 PM   #223
Timon

DIS Junkie

Day 9 - Part 4 - Cabana's Dinner, indeedy!

After some showers, it was time for dinner! Nancy & Chuck aren't fond of Formal Night either so they decided to join us in Cabana's that evening.

I was slightly apprehensive of having dinner here just because on our last cruise, we tried Topsiders for dinner (the Disney Magic equivalent of Cabana's) and it SUCKED!!!

The service was TERRIBLE, the food was even worse and it took over an hour to get any food for Kira and I.

However, being a new ship, I was willing to give it a try. Plus, I was prepared to hit up Flo's as a backup if the meal sucked

The thing I loved was that I could eat in a t-shirt and shorts! That is what I am the most comfortable in and so I was excited that I didn't even have to get changed

We met C & N as soon as it opened and were seated right away. I was worried about the service too because this is where the new staff come to train before they are allowed to be in the MDR's.

I can't recall our servers names right now (maybe Rob or Nancy will remember) but they were both VERY good! Everything was brought out quickly, drinks were refilled before they were even finished and since the room was mostly empty, it wasn't loud and we could all actually hear what everyone was saying

The menu was very limited (we knew it would be) but we all found something we enjoyed and the food was hot and delicious!

My steak was very good and the baked potato was DELISH!! I asked for extra toppings, which made it even better!

We really enjoyed the company and the casualness of the restaurant. Kira was even able to snuggle up in between Nancy & Chuck (geez, bet ya didn't see that coming ) It turned out to be my favourite dinner experience of the entire cruise.

It was probably about 8pm when we were all done, which worked out great because Kira was in need of an early bed time for a change. She played around for a bit in the room...

Okay, under our bed could fit 5 large suitcases, several carry-ons AND a 6-year old kid!! Plus, you can see there's still room!!!

Our nightly turn-down service

I guess this would be a good time to talk about her room host. I feel terrible that I can't remember her name, maybe Rob will remember?

She was good, quite friendly, did a great job with our room. She always said Hi to us when we walked by or saw her in the hallway.

I had no complaints and gave her excellent feedback on the comment card.

I grabbed Kira's milk and cookies and she watched cartoons while Rob and I took turns using the internet to check mail and post a few pics on FB.

I think I might have popped into the adult hot tub that evening but it was more like the warm tub and the jets were barely working, so I didn't spend much time in there. It was nice and empty though, just me a one other couple that got there just was I was heading for the pool for a quick dip.

Like I said, it was my favourite day. It was the first truly relaxing day of the entire vacation and we all had so much fun (Kira especially) which always makes the day that much better.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:31 PM   #224
missmdr
Mouseketeer

Don't you just love a day like that - no cares in the world - just FUN!
Love the pictures of Kira under the bad - too cute!
missmdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:08 PM   #225
taigirl87
Resident Pixie Duster

Just wanted to pop in and say "hi" and say that I am loving your trip report! I read your land and sea one from before too and you have such a cute family Can't wait to read more about your adventures!
taigirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: