Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2014, 04:07 PM   #16
CruznLexi
DIS Veteran

Rebooked for this cruise. After moving several cruises around and trying to figure out other vacation plans we are finally booked on this cruise. This cruise will be My platinum cruise. We are on the Magic next month for a quick 3 day getaway. We love the Magic and can't wait to be back on her for a week!
CruznLexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:18 PM   #17
Shoshie
Plush Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruznLexi View Post
Rebooked for this cruise. After moving several cruises around and trying to figure out other vacation plans we are finally booked on this cruise. This cruise will be My platinum cruise. We are on the Magic next month for a quick 3 day getaway. We love the Magic and can't wait to be back on her for a week!
Lexi - have we cruised together before?
The secret of tomorrow is to live your dreams today! Cruise Count: Disney (Gold): 7 - Next Up Disney Magic 10/26/14 ; RCCL (Diamond): 14; Princess: 1; Carnival: 1; Big Red Boat: 1! WDW Count: 8 Disneyland Count: Lots and Lots
Shoshie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-19-2014, 09:42 PM   #18
CruznLexi
DIS Veteran

Shoshie,
I have been on a lot of cruises. I have 25+ with RCI the last one we did wry them was in 2007 to Hawaii. Husband worked for them for over 7 years. We have done a few Carnival. I have done a few Bahamas several Carribbean, Alaska and PC in 2011. Been on any of those?
Old 01-19-2014, 10:26 PM   #19
Shoshie
Plush Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruznLexi View Post
Shoshie, I have been on a lot of cruises. I have 25+ with RCI the last one we did wry them was in 2007 to Hawaii. Husband worked for them for over 7 years. We have done a few Carnival. I have done a few Bahamas several Carribbean, Alaska and PC in 2011. Been on any of those?
Many

We did the wonder PC 2011! Your name looked familiar - that must have been it.
The secret of tomorrow is to live your dreams today! Cruise Count: Disney (Gold): 7 - Next Up Disney Magic 10/26/14 ; RCCL (Diamond): 14; Princess: 1; Carnival: 1; Big Red Boat: 1! WDW Count: 8 Disneyland Count: Lots and Lots
Old 01-19-2014, 11:19 PM   #20
CruznLexi
DIS Veteran

That must be it. Must of had a baby since then too. Congrats. We much prefer the Classics and so glad she is back doing 7 night cruises close to home.
Old 01-23-2014, 01:37 AM   #21
Shoshie
Plush Princess

After watching the doe is I am do excited for Cariocas and fathoms!
Old 01-25-2014, 07:18 AM   #22
ejnormand
Earning My Ears

Lightbulb

This will be our first cruise and we are so excited. I signed up for the FE off the other thread for this cruise. I am still uncertain how it works. Will we get more info on it closer we are to the cruise?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Erin
ejnormand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:09 AM   #23
maggie_sam
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejnormand View Post
This will be our first cruise and we are so excited. I signed up for the FE off the other thread for this cruise. I am still uncertain how it works. Will we get more info on it closer we are to the cruise?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Erin
If you have any questions, ask away! Each FE group is a little different in terms of how many cabins, cutoff date and other particulars that FE Group members want/decide. For our FE group, the decision was to limit to 15 cabins and close. I will start a second FE group if there is an interest when the first group closes. Once everyone in the FE group has their cabin assignments, I will post or email a final Delivery List, which will include a map of each deck with the cabins of group members indicated by arrows on the map (makes it easier to deliver). The final list will also include instructions on what to do if you upgrade and/or have issues and have a cabin # change.

There is so much information on the Dis and on FB about FE, from ideas on where to buy or how to make; where to find free graphics; ideas of what people give; packing and/or shipping to port; etc.

DisneyWorld 1972, Disneyland 1973, Disneyland 1980, Fort Wilderness 1986, DisneyWorld 1988, 1990, 1992, 1994, 2000, 2004, Disney Wonder October 2010, Contemporary & Saratoga Springs 2010, Disney Magic September 2012, Bay Lake Tower September 2013, Disney Dream September 2013, Boardwalk Villas May 2014
maggie_sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 05:59 PM   #24
ejnormand
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie_sam View Post
If you have any questions, ask away! Each FE group is a little different in terms of how many cabins, cutoff date and other particulars that FE Group members want/decide. For our FE group, the decision was to limit to 15 cabins and close. I will start a second FE group if there is an interest when the first group closes. Once everyone in the FE group has their cabin assignments, I will post or email a final Delivery List, which will include a map of each deck with the cabins of group members indicated by arrows on the map (makes it easier to deliver). The final list will also include instructions on what to do if you upgrade and/or have issues and have a cabin # change. There is so much information on the Dis and on FB about FE, from ideas on where to buy or how to make; where to find free graphics; ideas of what people give; packing and/or shipping to port; etc.

Thank you for the info. I have read up on it and am starting to look for stuff.
ejnormand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:46 AM   #25
valley_gurl
Earning My Ears

Hi Everybody,

I am so happy to have booked my family on our second Disney cruise! We had fun with the FE group last time, and I am very excited to participate again! My husband & I haven't told our 2 boys yet about the cruise - keeping it a secret until October, I hope.

I am looking forward to chatting with and meeting some other families on board.
Kind regards,
Joanne
valley_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:50 PM   #26
maggie_sam
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by valley_gurl View Post
Hi Everybody,

I am so happy to have booked my family on our second Disney cruise! We had fun with the FE group last time, and I am very excited to participate again! My husband & I haven't told our 2 boys yet about the cruise - keeping it a secret until October, I hope.

I am looking forward to chatting with and meeting some other families on board.
Kind regards,
Joanne
So happy you are joining us Joanne! And that will be quite a surprise for your boys. I will be taking my GD-7 to WDW in May, her first visit. She doesn't know and we need to start planning the big reveal

DisneyWorld 1972, Disneyland 1973, Disneyland 1980, Fort Wilderness 1986, DisneyWorld 1988, 1990, 1992, 1994, 2000, 2004, Disney Wonder October 2010, Contemporary & Saratoga Springs 2010, Disney Magic September 2012, Bay Lake Tower September 2013, Disney Dream September 2013, Boardwalk Villas May 2014
Old 02-05-2014, 11:43 PM   #27
PaintHorseShowMom99
Earning My Ears

Cruise #3

This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise but the first time participating in the fish extender. Not sure how to get started other than going to DIS and finding our cruise date. I have ordered an FE from Etsy. Any help or a dive would be great!!
PaintHorseShowMom99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:29 PM   #28
Mickeys Carol
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearos View Post
I've read a lot of reports of plumbing problems and flooding on deck 2
I too will be on this cruise with my husband and 2 grandson's. We will be on deck 2 as well and really hope since the ship has been"reimagined" that there will not be plumbing problems.. I certainly won't worry about it. Disney has always done the right thing for us in the past.. I just wish it were tomorrow and I didn't have to wait..lol
Mickeys Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 01:16 PM   #29
Robin3945
Earning My Ears

Fe

I would like to sign up for the Fe I have a room number. Do I just add it to the google doc? We just got off our first cruise and booked this one on the ship yesterday. So excited to try another longer cruise.
Robin3945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 01:44 PM   #30
maggie_sam
Mouseketeer

Are any admins available to update Post #1? It would be helpful to put all the links to FB group, FE Groups, Palo Brunch sign up, and as more plans come together, any meet and greets, Halloween plans, etc. Thanks so much!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: