Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2014, 04:30 PM   #16
kid-at-heart
DIS Veteran

I have been trying for weeks to make a FP+ res for BOG lunch. Am I using the right website? It keeps telling me "Error: Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant."

I am using this site:
https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

I am trying from a MAC, using both Firefox and Safari browsers.

kid-at-heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 06:21 PM   #17
jgasko
Earning My Ears

I had the Croquette monsieur and it was awesome. Wife had the runs salad and wished she had something else. Kids had the peek and it was moist and flavorful. Shared the French onion soup and would skip that as outback has a better one.
jgasko is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2014, 06:40 PM   #18
DemonLlama
Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner
I Miss WDW!
Needs to catch up to Dan Murphy's post count
The Lizard Queen
Magnificent Creativear

Quote:
Originally Posted by scard192 View Post
the braised pork was wonderful, best meal of the week; almost like a TS meal.
+1

It was sooooo good.
DemonLlama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 07:47 PM   #19
itchin2go
DIS Veteran

I had the quiche and French onion soup. Quiche was flavorless, soup was watery and flavorless. I would not order either again. Hubby and daughter each had the Croque Monsieur. They liked it, but said it was just a glorified ham and cheese sandwich. Grey stuff cupcake was ok ... just a cupcake to us.

It's a beautiful place, and the ordering system was interesting. Having the staff find you with GPS or whatever was cool. Regardless, we won't soon be back. I will probably never cheat on my beloved Columbia Harbor House again.
Old 01-18-2014, 08:17 AM   #20
RatherB@Disney
Nothing says Mother's love like a giant robotic platypus butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid-at-heart View Post
I have been trying for weeks to make a FP+ res for BOG lunch. Am I using the right website? It keeps telling me "Error: Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant." I am using this site: https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com I am trying from a MAC, using both Firefox and Safari browsers.
I'm having a similar experience. Until Thursday, I was able to login and see openings 7 days out. Then on Thursday, I started getting "invalid email or password" errors. Others I am traveling with get the same message. I've created a new account and then got the message you quote above. I've tried Macs, pc's, IE, Safari, Google Chrome & Firefox --- no luck with any. VERY frustrating. With others able to access & book for February except for my family, I feel like Disney's blocking us!
Old 01-18-2014, 03:46 PM   #21
webprinter
DIS Veteran

DH and I loved the braised pork and the potato leak soup. DD had the ham and cheese sandwich and said it was very good also. There were 6 of us and we were all happy with our food.

webprinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:20 PM   #22
MsMagical
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatherB@Disney View Post
I'm having a similar experience. Until Thursday, I was able to login and see openings 7 days out. Then on Thursday, I started getting "invalid email or password" errors. Others I am traveling with get the same message. I've created a new account and then got the message you quote above. I've tried Macs, pc's, IE, Safari, Google Chrome & Firefox --- no luck with any. VERY frustrating. With others able to access & book for February except for my family, I feel like Disney's blocking us!
I also randomly got this message when I was looking at the menu and cancelled out of it on Thursday evening. It looked like my reservation had been deleted (it had not) and then gave me the "thank you for participating" message. When I logged back in, the reservation was still there and unchanged. I made my reservation earlier in the week. Maybe they are having reservation system issues right now?
MsMagical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:23 PM   #23
MsMagical
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchin2go View Post
I had the quiche and French onion soup. Quiche was flavorless, soup was watery and flavorless. I would not order either again. Hubby and daughter each had the Croque Monsieur. They liked it, but said it was just a glorified ham and cheese sandwich. Grey stuff cupcake was ok ... just a cupcake to us.

It's a beautiful place, and the ordering system was interesting. Having the staff find you with GPS or whatever was cool. Regardless, we won't soon be back. I will probably never cheat on my beloved Columbia Harbor House again.
We did eat at BOG in September and we all liked our food. The onion soup was delicious when I had it then. We are going with the braised pork since it gets high marks on here so far.
MsMagical is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: