Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2014, 05:39 PM   #1
Haygar2
Mouseketeer

Artist Point appetizers

I read reviews on everything. I am so OCD when it comes to planning. I have noticed people talking about the pork belly appetizer with the quail egg. I don't see that on the menu, but it sounds really good to me. I don't think my hubby would touch it so yay for me. I won't have to share. LOL. Do they change the menu/appetizers for the seasons? I know that certain salmon is only available during certain times so I was wondering if the appetizers change, also?
Haygar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 07:22 PM   #2
WDWFANCBIIIME
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haygar2 View Post
I read reviews on everything. I am so OCD when it comes to planning. I have noticed people talking about the pork belly appetizer with the quail egg. I don't see that on the menu, but it sounds really good to me. I don't think my hubby would touch it so yay for me. I won't have to share. LOL. Do they change the menu/appetizers for the seasons? I know that certain salmon is only available during certain times so I was wondering if the appetizers change, also?
Yes they do update them for different seasons... My parents were there this weekend and they say it was on the menu didn't order it as we don't really like pork belly but still there
WDWFANCBIIIME is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2014, 07:25 PM   #3
purple figment
DIS Veteran

The signature restaurants change their menus more often than the non-sig TS. The side dishes and fish seem to change most often, but other offerings can change. We went to the same sig twice within a period of 2 weeks and noticed differences in the menu. I also recall a menu that had that day's date at the bottom so perhaps it could even change from one day to the next.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:27 PM   #4
wdwloverz
Tigger, is that you??

I think they always have the cream of mushroom soup and if you or your DH like that sort of thing it is a WOW, I highly recommend.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:48 PM   #5
TheRustyScupper
Average Banjo Picker and Fairly Good Sailing Master

ARTIST POINT CURRENT APPYS (01/17/14):
Yes, they do change seasonally . . .

Smokey Portobello Soup with Roasted Shiitakes, Chive Oil, and Sourdough routons $10.00
Mixed Field Greens Salad Seasonal Fruit, Sunflower Seed Granola, Shaved Manchego Cheese, and Ice Wine Vinaigrette $10.00
Penn Cove Mussels Riesling-Butter Sauce and Sourdough "Bruschetta" with Roasted Garlic-Fennel Aïoli $13.00
Roasted Heirloom Beets Herb Chèvre Terrine, crisp Apples, Candied Walnuts, and Mulled Apple Cider Reduction $15.00
Chilled Shellfish "Gazpacho" Yuzu Avocado Crema, Watermelon Vinaigrette, Black Radish, and Togarashi Sunchoke Chips $14.00
Whiskey Glaze Confit Natural Bacon Sunny-side Up Quail Egg, Red Curry Silk, and Almond Butter Blintz $12.00
Artisanal Cheese Selection Reypanaer Gouda VSOP, Formage d'Affinois de Brebis, and Rogue River Blue Cheese with Seasonal Garnish $14.00
TheRustyScupper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 08:20 PM   #6
WDWFANCBIIIME
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRustyScupper View Post

Smokey Portobello Soup with Roasted Shiitakes, Chive Oil, and Sourdough routons $10.00
Mixed Field Greens Salad Seasonal Fruit, Sunflower Seed Granola, Shaved Manchego Cheese, and Ice Wine Vinaigrette $10.00
Penn Cove Mussels Riesling-Butter Sauce and Sourdough "Bruschetta" with Roasted Garlic-Fennel Aïoli $13.00
Roasted Heirloom Beets Herb Chèvre Terrine, crisp Apples, Candied Walnuts, and Mulled Apple Cider Reduction $15.00
Chilled Shellfish "Gazpacho" Yuzu Avocado Crema, Watermelon Vinaigrette, Black Radish, and Togarashi Sunchoke Chips $14.00
Whiskey Glaze Confit Natural Bacon Sunny-side Up Quail Egg, Red Curry Silk, and Almond Butter Blintz $12.00
Artisanal Cheese Selection Reypanaer Gouda VSOP, Formage d'Affinois de Brebis, and Rogue River Blue Cheese with Seasonal Garnish $14.00
Rusty can you get menus for Narcoossee's and Yachtsman???
WDWFANCBIIIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 07:26 AM   #7
Haygar2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRustyScupper View Post

Thanks Rusty!!
Haygar2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: