Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2014, 08:26 PM   #76
AlohaAnnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmd3 View Post
sorry me again... so I was able to book FP+ on 2/6 for lunch... what happens to my other FP selections.. how do I know which one it will eliminate? will it ever show in MDE on my Itinerary?

BOG Lunch FP doesn't communicate with MDE, so you can keep all your other FPP selections on MDE. And it will not show up, so take a screen shot or print out the BOG lunch reservation for your records.

POR June 2006 POP May/June 2008 CBR Pirate Room & BC May/June 2009 Vero Beach & CSR & AKV Kidani May/June 2010 BLT Oct 2010 BWV March/April 2011 AKV Kidani Dec 2011 BCV/BLT June 2013
WL CL & AKV - Jambo Studio CL March/April2014

June 2013 Dining Report PTR Spring Break 2014
AlohaAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 12:37 AM   #77
keahgirl8
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseandcrownfan View Post
No, I don't have any Fastpasses set up for that day. Weird. I made the reservation for 2/25 instead. I'd rather have the 28th, but the 25th will work.
I was given every day of my trip until the 26th! I still have 2 days left after that. Odd?
keahgirl8 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2014, 05:45 AM   #78
AlohaAnnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by keahgirl8 View Post
I was given every day of my trip until the 26th! I still have 2 days left after that. Odd?
BOG lunch FP was set up as a test and only takes the first 7 days of your trip. It is currently the only counter service restaurant doing this.

POR June 2006 POP May/June 2008 CBR Pirate Room & BC May/June 2009 Vero Beach & CSR & AKV Kidani May/June 2010 BLT Oct 2010 BWV March/April 2011 AKV Kidani Dec 2011 BCV/BLT June 2013

Old 01-17-2014, 08:51 AM   #79
fantasycloud
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaAnnie View Post
BOG lunch FP was set up as a test and only takes the first 7 days of your trip. It is currently the only counter service restaurant doing this.

Oh thank you! I was going crazy wondering why Feb wouldn't show up for me. To bad, I wanted this res in my second week. Oh well at least I understand now
fantasycloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:14 AM   #80
jessanic
Earning My Ears

The 7 day thing is helpful! I kept wondering why 2/28 wasn't showing up as an option for us, which is of course the day we wanted it but technically the 8th day of our trip since we check in to our resort the preceding Friday. When we arrive at the resort, does anybody know if we'll be able to add it on then or are we just out of luck?
jessanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:44 AM   #81
Kagvt2003
Earning My Ears

Question if anyone can help me. I just got a part of our group two reservations for February 25th. There are three different confirmation numbers so I couldn't book us all together. As of right now, it looks like the times overlap for our arrival at lunch. Does anyone know if they have been able to combine groups in order to sit together?
Kagvt2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:56 AM   #82
AlohaAnnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagvt2003 View Post
Question if anyone can help me. I just got a part of our group two reservations for February 25th. There are three different confirmation numbers so I couldn't book us all together. As of right now, it looks like the times overlap for our arrival at lunch. Does anyone know if they have been able to combine groups in order to sit together?
I have read that you can if you all show up together and if the times overlap.

Old 01-17-2014, 10:19 AM   #83
scard192
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagvt2003 View Post
In October my sister's family and mine had times that overlapped and we showed up during that overlap and were sent in together.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:25 AM   #84
Kagvt2003
Earning My Ears

Thanks for your help! It won't be a huge issue to dine separately if we have to, but it is nice to know that the option might be there for us to dine together!
Kagvt2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:26 AM   #85
surpriseby5
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatherB@Disney View Post
Is anyone else having problems logging in to the BOG lunch site today? My first several attempts yielded an "invalid email or password" message - which I checked & re-entered many times, so not my mistake. Then I created new account with new email and received error message to try again later or speak to concierge upon checkin.

Ugh! I was able to login for the past several days, but it never showed February availability for me. Tried again today & now new issues......any advice would be appreciated!
I am having similar issue today... very frustrating! I made a reservation and tried to get on today to tweak our order a bit and all I get is "invalid email or password". Do you think my reservation is still there?
surpriseby5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:08 PM   #86
cathicool
Disney...On My Mind and In My Heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by surpriseby5 View Post
I am having similar issue today... very frustrating! I made a reservation and tried to get on today to tweak our order a bit and all I get is "invalid email or password". Do you think my reservation is still there?
YES! I am having the same problem!

I called Disney and they said they had no idea there was an issue. I called tech support and had the technician try to go and create a BOG fastpass+, but she couldn't do it either-got the same "invalid" notice. So she thinks there is an issue with the system (not just my account). Of course, now that I read that others are having this issue, I feel a bit better to know it's not just my account that was singled out. I did not print out or screen shot anything, so I am ultra-concerned about our lunch ressies as well.
cathicool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:50 PM   #87
roseandcrownfan
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaAnnie View Post

Thanks! That totally explains my issue.
roseandcrownfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 11:25 AM   #88
cathicool
Disney...On My Mind and In My Heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by surpriseby5 View Post

I am still having this issue today as well.....any one else????
cathicool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 12:15 PM   #89
roadtripper
DIS Veteran

Several times available for President's Day. No problem getting the order started, but no beer/wine at lunch. Deal breaker. We'll keep our dinner ressies!

roadtripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 12:35 PM   #90
DLBDS
Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk

I need April 2nd. Right now it says.. "There are no FastPasses available. Please select a different day." Is this the standard msg you get when they haven't released times yet? Very confusing. You would think they would just say... "Sorry. This date has not become available. Please try again later." or something to that effect. As it stands now, it makes it look like FPs are all taken. Frustrating. So, about when should I really start looking for March28-April 2?? Don't wanna miss the boat on this one.
May 2011 Disney Dream (9674) / Wilderness Lodge (4034 Woods View)
October 2010
Disney Wonder (6598)/Wilderness Lodge (7107 Club Level)/Animal KingdomLodge (4311 Club Level)
February 2009 Port Orleans Riverside (2404 Alligator Bayou) May 2009 Hard Rock Hotel/Swan/DIS Podcast Cruise (Disney Wonder) (6592)
September 2008 Contemporary Resort (5150 Garden Wing)
February 2007 Wilderness Lodge (7044 Club Level) June 2007 Hawthorn Suites (Off Property) October 2007 Wilderness Lodge (7048 Club Level)
Nov/Dec 2006 - Wilderness Lodge (3167 Courtyard)
DLBDS is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: