Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2014, 08:05 AM   #31
mike the canuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentK View Post
Hopefully this works - coconut three ways
That certainly works. That looks yummy. Thank you!
1990 Offsite (I think?) - 1992 Port Orleans - 1993 Dixie Landings - 1996 All-Star Sports - Nov 1999 Disney Institute - Nov 2001 Offsite (Sheraton Vistana) - June 2006 Grosvenor Resort - Christmas 2007 Regal Sun Resort - Sept 2010 Pop Century - Dec 2012 AOA
mike the canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 08:48 AM   #32
Holly Quinlan
This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.

For BOG I would go with the Charcuterie Plate and steak with Macaroni and cheese. For ohana just save room for the bread pudding!!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-15-2014, 11:17 AM   #33
mike the canuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Quinlan View Post
For BOG I would go with the Charcuterie Plate and steak with Macaroni and cheese. For ohana just save room for the bread pudding!!!
That sounds really good.
I'll make sure I leave lots of room for the bread pudding. Everyone says it's awesome.
Thank you
1990 Offsite (I think?) - 1992 Port Orleans - 1993 Dixie Landings - 1996 All-Star Sports - Nov 1999 Disney Institute - Nov 2001 Offsite (Sheraton Vistana) - June 2006 Grosvenor Resort - Christmas 2007 Regal Sun Resort - Sept 2010 Pop Century - Dec 2012 AOA
Old 01-15-2014, 02:22 PM   #34
mike the canuck
DIS Veteran

What about the Pepper Market at CSR? What's good there?
Old 01-15-2014, 10:43 PM   #35
katt789
DIS Veteran

Be our guest: I highly suggest the rack of lamb theyíve got!! AMAZING! Although I did sub out the root vegetable for the mac and cheese (that they serve with the pork chop) Hands down my favorite of the times Iíve eaten there
-Masterís Cupcake (grey stuff and chocolate!)

Le Cellier: The famous Mushroom Filet Mignon
Donít forget about the cheddar cheese soup, and definitely donít forget to dip the pretzel bread in it! One of my favorite meals ever!!

Tusker: GREAT PICK for lunch!! I LOVE the selections there, try a little bit of everything! Lol.

Ohana: The noodles were the winner in our books, along with the pork, and of course the bread pudding!

Sci Fi: the salmon blt/club they have. My Mom ordered it and it looked awesome and she really enjoyed it. I did go for the American picnic burger (hot dog on a hamburger) but it wasnít my favorite! Lol. Iíve heard glorious things about the onion rings too!

Hoop De Doo: Ribs were my favorite part, but you do get to try a little bit of everything!! And donít miss the sangria, after all , it is included!

Tonyís: Donít have a lot of great things to say about Tonyís food wise from our experience, but Iíve heard great things about the chicken parm!

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

katt789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:12 AM   #36
DisneyDetective
DIS Veteran

Le Cellier - dinner---filet of course
Ohana - dinner---everything and especially the bread pudding
Cape May - dinner---everything
Sanaa - dinner---Spicy Durban Chicken or Shrimp
San Angel Inn - dinner---didn't like it
Old 01-16-2014, 08:32 AM   #37
mike the canuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by katt789 View Post
Be our guest: I highly suggest the rack of lamb they’ve got!! AMAZING! Although I did sub out the root vegetable for the mac and cheese (that they serve with the pork chop) Hands down my favorite of the times I’ve eaten there -Master’s Cupcake (grey stuff and chocolate!) Le Cellier: The famous Mushroom Filet Mignon Don’t forget about the cheddar cheese soup, and definitely don’t forget to dip the pretzel bread in it! One of my favorite meals ever!! Tusker: GREAT PICK for lunch!! I LOVE the selections there, try a little bit of everything! Lol. Ohana: The noodles were the winner in our books, along with the pork, and of course the bread pudding! Sci Fi: the salmon blt/club they have. My Mom ordered it and it looked awesome and she really enjoyed it. I did go for the American picnic burger (hot dog on a hamburger) but it wasn’t my favorite! Lol. I’ve heard glorious things about the onion rings too! Hoop De Doo: Ribs were my favorite part, but you do get to try a little bit of everything!! And don’t miss the sangria, after all , it is included! Tony’s: Don’t have a lot of great things to say about Tony’s food wise from our experience, but I’ve heard great things about the chicken parm!
The rack of lamb sounds really good. And Mac and cheese is way better than vegetables. I look forward to WDW Mac and cheese. The masters cupcake also temps me.

I'm not a big fan of mushrooms but bit I love filet mignons so i might try it without the mushrooms.
I have heard great things about the cheese soup so I gotta check that out and the pretzel bread.

I love onion rings. I'll probably get some at the Scifi. Sounds like the perfect place to eat them.

Mmmm... Ribs sound fantastic at the Hoop de Doo. I'll be getting my money's worth of Sangria for sure

The chicken parm sounds pretty good. I like that idea.

Thank you for your input. It is much appreciated.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:37 AM   #38
mike the canuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDetective View Post
Le Cellier - dinner---filet of course Ohana - dinner---everything and especially the bread pudding Cape May - dinner---everything Sanaa - dinner---Spicy Durban Chicken or Shrimp San Angel Inn - dinner---didn't like it
The filet is a for sure at Le Cellier for me now
As is the bread pudding at Ohana

Spicy Durban Chicken sounds very interesting. I'm going to look into that more.

Thank you for your input
Old 01-17-2014, 07:21 AM   #39
mike the canuck
DIS Veteran

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that has replied. It has been very helpful to hear about food that I would not always consider when looking at menus. It's also a lot of fun to read but not on an empty stomach. Lol. Feel free to add any more suggestions. I just keep adding them to my "what to order" list.

Thanks
Old 01-17-2014, 07:41 AM   #40
nfggirl5454
Mouseketeer

The strawberry cupcake at BoG is possibly my favorite cupcake of all time. I've had dinner there 3 times, and I ordered the pork chop each time and always enjoyed it. I think as long as you choose what you think sounds best, you'll be happy (try to get the macaroni though!). As for Sanaa, you have to try the bread service, and then the butter chicken is my favorite entree there - I love it so much, and Sanaa is my favorite WDW restaurant.

I stayed at Coronado back in October and December, but we only did the Pepper Market twice. Their make your own pasta was just ok, definitely not as good as the Port Orleans version. One meal we all tried things from the Mexican area, the burrito, the nachos, and the quesadilla. All were fine but not the best things we ate all trip.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:45 AM   #41
mike the canuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfggirl5454 View Post
The strawberry cupcake at BoG is possibly my favorite cupcake of all time. I've had dinner there 3 times, and I ordered the pork chop each time and always enjoyed it. I think as long as you choose what you think sounds best, you'll be happy (try to get the macaroni though!). As for Sanaa, you have to try the bread service, and then the butter chicken is my favorite entree there - I love it so much, and Sanaa is my favorite WDW restaurant. I stayed at Coronado back in October and December, but we only did the Pepper Market twice. Their make your own pasta was just ok, definitely not as good as the Port Orleans version. One meal we all tried things from the Mexican area, the burrito, the nachos, and the quesadilla. All were fine but not the best things we ate all trip.
My fiancťe and I will have to share they Grey Stuff/ the strawberry cupcake. They both sound so good. I will also get the macaroni

The bread service sounds very appetizing at Sanaa as does the butter chicken. I look forward to eating there

Thanks for all your tips and suggestions

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: