Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2014, 08:00 AM   #751
cfriend416
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML_LovesDisney View Post
Hi all, anyone know how to retrieve the reservation from the Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Site? I didn't print it, and now I'm trying to go back and do it and don't see it.
When you log in to beourguestlunch.disney.go.com there should be an option to view your reservation. There's a menu of 5 things, and the second one is to view your FP+.
cfriend416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 08:46 AM   #752
ML_LovesDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfriend416 View Post
When you log in to beourguestlunch.disney.go.com there should be an option to view your reservation. There's a menu of 5 things, and the second one is to view your FP+.
I tried but for some reason it is greyed out. Calling Disney IT! I bet they are getting a lot of calls ever since the rolling out of this new system......hold time? 30 minutes
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2014, 08:53 AM   #753
ML_LovesDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I tried but for some reason it is greyed out. Calling Disney IT! I bet they are getting a lot of calls ever since the rolling out of this new system......hold time? 30 minutes
Update: Disney IT said unless you are part of the test and got an actual invitation, they have no way to track it and my reservation may not actually even be there. Apparently, when you check into your resort, you will get a "card" inviting you to try the Be Our Guest Fastpass lunch. Anyone experienced this, booked it and not invited and got in anyway? I picked our meals and everything. I did take a screenshot of our order, I just don't have a confirmation #.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:06 AM   #754
Paula Sedley-Burke
Proud to believe in Rainbows and Unicorns...

Quote:
Update: Disney IT said unless you are part of the test and got an actual invitation, they have no way to track it and my reservation may not actually even be there. Apparently, when you check into your resort, you will get a "card" inviting you to try the Be Our Guest Fastpass lunch. Anyone experienced this, booked it and not invited and got in anyway? I picked our meals and everything. I did take a screenshot of our order, I just don't have a confirmation #.
Yes I used the link didn't get any official invite and picked meal etc. we got in just fine :-) i did not have a screen shot either but we were on their list!
Dixie Landings 2000, Port Orleans 08, SSR 09, SSR 10, SSR 11, Disney Dream 2011, SSR 12, Disney Dream 2012 , AKL 13, SSR 13 , VWL 13, Disney Dream 2013, POR 2014, SSR 14, AKV 14, BCV 14, , Disney Dream 2014, VGF 14, AoA 15, Disney Magic 15, SSR 14, VGF 14

May 2014 Pre trip report - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3236860

Sep/Oct 2014 Post trip report - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3337960

( Me ) , (DW)

Paula
Paula Sedley-Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:17 AM   #755
scard192
DIS Veteran

Quote:
that's what IT/CMs have been telling people for months. Calling them is a waste of time as they can't help anyone.

there have been few if any reports of people being turned away and DISers have been making FP+ with the link since September.

the link is for a test that was supposed to be for invitees only but if you know about the link and are staying on site you can use it.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:29 AM   #756
My3Princez
DIS Veteran

We got in fine yesterday without the formal invitation or even a screen shot.
Also found that after I used the FP+ I had booked for yesterday, I was able to go back to the site and book another FP+ ressies for our next MK day next week! Glad about that because DH wasn't able to join us for yesterday's meal.
My3Princez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:41 AM   #757
ML_LovesDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by My3Princez View Post
We got in fine yesterday without the formal invitation or even a screen shot.
Also found that after I used the FP+ I had booked for yesterday, I was able to go back to the site and book another FP+ ressies for our next MK day next week! Glad about that because DH wasn't able to join us for yesterday's meal.
Awesome, thanks!
Old 01-17-2014, 12:27 PM   #758
Hayliesmom
Mouseketeer

I'm so disappointed. My travel agent failed to send me the link to this until today and all of the reservations are already booked the 3 different days we're going to MK We're 41 days out from our trip right now. Oh well, We'll just stand in the line! Hopefully this test isn't making it more than a 30 minute wait!
Old 01-17-2014, 12:44 PM   #759
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayliesmom View Post
I'm so disappointed. My travel agent failed to send me the link to this until today and all of the reservations are already booked the 3 different days we're going to MK We're 41 days out from our trip right now. Oh well, We'll just stand in the line! Hopefully this test isn't making it more than a 30 minute wait!
If you have any of the last days of February days in your trip, try calling up each day and just refreshing the browser page. You may see that with some refreshes time slots appear, and with some refreshes it says no times available. When time slots do appear, they can change with each page refresh.

For the March days of your trip, those time slots aren't available yet; not until mid February based on what's happened so far.

WDW: 17 | DLR: 3 | DCL: 2
Next: Feb 2015 Disney Magic
jcarwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 02:08 AM   #760
Mama Steph
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by taterheads View Post
It's the all numerical reservation number that shows on MDE under room reservation (prior to being paid off) and under magic bands customization (prior to being shipped). The site will not accept the reservation number that contains letters. Also you need to make sure you are logging in under the email address that you booked under as the email, password, and reservation number must all be on the same account for it to work. Hope that helps.
Ok, I've tried these tips.
My reservation has letters
Could not find a # anywhere on MB page
Tried both sets of numbers on DME tags that arrived today
The button that says "next" is not able to be clicked to go any further.

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Mama Steph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 08:17 AM   #761
cfriend416
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Steph View Post

Ok, I've tried these tips.
My reservation has letters
Could not find a # anywhere on MB page
Tried both sets of numbers on DME tags that arrived today
The button that says "next" is not able to be clicked to go any further.

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Try a different browser? I know the disney website sometimes acts weird in Chrome (buttons not clickable, etc). That's my very non-expert advice so don't get your hopes up! Also, make sure the # you're using is twelve digits.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:09 AM   #762
CJK
BL II -Purple Team
Member of the RP Bad Girls Club
Mesmerized by Clay!
That feeling of accomplishment becomes addictive

Now that fast pass+ has opened up to offsite guests, has anyone heard of offsite guests being able to book a fast pass to Be Our Guest?
CJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 11:01 AM   #763
cfriend416
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJK View Post
Now that fast pass+ has opened up to offsite guests, has anyone heard of offsite guests being able to book a fast pass to Be Our Guest?
No one has yet. You need a resort reservation number.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:38 PM   #764
Mama Steph
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfriend416 View Post
Try a different browser? I know the disney website sometimes acts weird in Chrome (buttons not clickable, etc). That's my very non-expert advice so don't get your hopes up! Also, make sure the # you're using is twelve digits.
OK, I've tried IE, Chrome and Mozilla. I've tried both 12 digit numbers from my DME tage and still the submit button is not clickable! Grrr, any more ideas?

Mama Steph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:10 PM   #765
mmccutche
Mouseketeer

Just stumbled on this thread - how far in advance can you book this FP lunch? We are going in May/June and had success getting into the site with our reservation number but saw a message of "no fastpasses available"

I was uncertain if we were too late or too early in trying to get this.'
Thanks
mmccutche is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: