Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2014, 08:12 PM   #10
shadowryter
DISNEYHOLIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by disny_luvr View Post
I loved all your pictures of POR. It looks like a lovely resort.

Loved the first day on the Fantasy. We did the same as you - boarded and headed straight to Cabanas. The food was delicious! We also had a category 8 room and we LOVED the window. My boys enjoyed standing and sitting there and looking out. Sorry you weren't feeling so good the first night - we could feel lots of motion, too. We were fortunate enough to stand with Kris and Larry at sail away - what a sweet couple.

Can't wait to read more.
We really did love our state room with the large porthole window. I never even knew who Kris and Larry were until we met that first night at dinner...and then I was sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by disny_luvr View Post
One other thing...

I see you have another cruise booked. Are you by any chance sailing on the November 29th Fantasy (same week as last year)? We have a cruise on the Wonder booked for March, 2015 but we are heavily considering moving it to the November 29th Fantasy sailing. Just wondered if we'd be on the same cruise again.
Shhhhh...spoiler alert. Lol! No sorry, we are booked on the December 14th WC on the Magic. I've always wanted to say that I've sailed on all four Disney ships though it would have been cool to sail together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyb View Post
Sorry you felt soo crummy. Hope noext cruise you can find something that works better for you.
I think I just might call and make sure our first MDR is not AP.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: