DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2014, 11:02 AM   #1
Mickey6
Earning My Ears

A couple of questions before we buy...

I have been looking into buying a resale contract for about a year now, maybe you can help me decide. Our family of 4 are all Disney nuts, we have stayed at POR almost every year for the past 10 years, and have no intention of slowing down, in fact my husband and I intend to travel without the kids if they ever do outgrow it. I book and plan all of my trips a year in advance. We can afford to pay cash for a small resale 125-150 points. So if we want to travel in late August or mid December, what use year would be good for us? We love POR, are there any DVC resorts with that type of theming or close to it, and how would a DVC studio compare with a moderate (we have never stayed deluxe)? Finally, since we normally stay at less busy times, will it be worth it to purchase? For some reason, I sort of feel that if we do buy it will be like owning a little bit of Disney, is that just weird? Thanks in advance for your help!

Mickey6
Mickey6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: