Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2014, 06:03 PM   #1
jude&jonah
Mouseketeer

Really complicated dining plan approach.... help!

Okay so I am going in march for:

4 nights CSR (with dining plus)
1 night BLT (so far with nothing- but want to add deluxe dining)
1 night Poly (no dining and don't intend to add any)

Over the course of the first 4 days at CSR- I will be using all of my TS credits but only 3 of my QS credits. I intend to use the final QS credit on the 5th day to go to BOG before I check into BLT. Once I check into BLT- I'm assuming I'll switch to my new magic band for BLT and that band will include the DxDP right (assuming I call before hand and choose to add that on)?

So that means on that 5th day- I will use my DxDP for 2 ts credits at Cali Grill and then having a remaining 1 ts credit for the following day- my 6th and final day of vacation. That remaining ts credit should still count the following day- right? Up until 11:59pm? That 6th day I will be checking out of BLT and into Poly and want to use that credit for my Ohana dinner since I hate paying OOP for Ohana since it's so high.

When we're staying at Poly- we won't have any dining plan- just the remaining credit from being at BLT. I'm assuming I can bring that magic band to Poly with me and use that previous magic band to pay vs. the magic band that I will use for my Poly room?

In my head this all seems to work out- but I'm sure there's a kink in the plan. I know I could just do the final 2 days all OOP- but I'm totally the kind of person who likes it all prepaid - and not just through AMEX gift cards- but actually prepaid.

Thank you in advance for helping me- tell me if you see any issues with my plan!

1995- Caribbean Beach / 1998 x2- Boardwalk & Fort Wilderness / 2002- Sheraton Vistana
2006- Sheraton Vistana / 2006 to 2007- Grand Floridian Cast Member /
2011- Coronado Springs / 2013 Caribbean Beach & Polynesian Split-Stay / 2014 POR FQ
Planning a magical honeymoon for Sept 2015!
jude&jonah is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: