Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2013, 12:10 PM   #136
ZehnJahren
DIS Veteran

Such beautiful photos! I really like the cinemagraph photos. I see TRs like this and I wish I had a "good" camera myself! Instead, I'll just keep taking the phone pictures and deal with it.
ZehnJahren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:21 PM   #137
annie170
Mouseketeer

Wow! Those photos are truly amazing!!!
annie170 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-31-2013, 01:04 PM   #138
Tiggerrn2
DIS Veteran

Gorgeous photos!!!! Love the cinemagraphs as well. So nice of you to share your equipment and your tips!! I found the book you recommended and am working through it. Tough in the winter in Chicagoland, though. Not much to look at or photograph.
Headed to Museum of Science and Industry on Thursday for the Disney Archives and to see the trees. Hope to get some good shots then.

Wanted to be sure to wish you both a very Happy New Year!!

August 1981 offsite-Kissimmee WDW-Magic Kingdom August 1984 offsite-Celebration WDW-MK and Epcot, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center April 1987 offsite WDW-MK 15 year celebration January 1990 offsite WDW-MGM June 1996 CBR WDW-MK, Epcot and MGM / Universal Studios October 2004 AKL WDW-MK, Epcot, MGM and AK with MNSSHP July 2005 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Disneyland and DCA / San Diego -Sea World and Wild Animal Park October 2006 WL and MNSSHP. July 2007 Disneyland and DCA / San Francisco June 2008 DL and DCA Grand Californian wedding August 2008 Beach Club All Parks April 2009 DL and DCA DD 11th BirthdayOctober2009 POR Food/Wine and MNSSHP Moms Only December 2010-First Holiday Trip July 2011 Disneyland Hotel DL and DCA June 2012 CSR and Poly Sept/Oct 2012 CBR Mom's only with MNSSHP July and Aug 2013 POP to Beach Club with the boys then Girls Only at A of A to AKL
Check out My Beach Club Trip Report - loads of pixhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....ferrerid=98667
TR from 2012 "How Could You?" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009569.
New TR in progress-The "How Could You" Rides Again - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172306

Last edited by Tiggerrn2; 12-31-2013 at 02:22 PM.
Tiggerrn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 09:17 PM   #139
jennab
Mouseketeer

Just joining! So happy to have found this! Missy I love your other TR's and this one even has me more excited for our first stay at BLT/BCV with first experience at MNSSHP and F&W in Sept/Oct this year.

Your wedding pics are fantastic!!! You guys look so great

And as always I love Franklins photos on the TR! Can't wait to read more.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:09 PM   #140
Butler_chic07
Mouseketeer

Ahhhh!

So I just found your TR's. I've read 3 of them while I've been snowed in today. They are fabulous.

1) Love the pictures! They are all breathtaking.
2) Your wedding pictures are gorgeous.
3) We spent part of our honeymoon at Disney before jet setting to Hawaii for the rest of it. It's the perfect place to celebrate the beginning of your honeymoon. It's so magical as newlyweds. It's also the best time to slow down and take it "easy" at Disney.
4) I can totally empathize with you on always being beat by your husband in Toy Story and Buzz Lightyear. My husband destroys me EVERYTIME!

I wanted to just chime in and say Congratulations! and that I love all of your TRs. Can't wait to read more!

March 5th - 13th, 2010 CSR, Engagement Celebration
January 9th-14th, 2011 All-Star Sports, Wedding Planning Session Trip!
June 17th - 24th, 2011 Off-site timeshare, AKL, and POP Century, Wedding Trip & Honeymoon Part 1!
July 18th - 27th, 2012, All-Star Sports, "Delayed" 1st Anniversary Trip & Best Friend's Wedding
November 27 - December 1, 2013, All-Star Movies, Old Spice Classic (For the love of basketball)
June 14th - 16th, 2014 CBR
June 22nd - 23rd, 2014 Art of Animation

Finally a proud DVC owner at AKL

June 16th-22nd, 2014 AKL Jambo, Anniversary Trip, 1st Trip as DVC Owners

Officially Married my Prince in WDW on June 20, 2011
Butler_chic07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:27 AM   #141
katt789
DIS Veteran

Just discovered your TR now but Iím definitely subbing in, Iíve gone back to read the CRT updates though! Lol. Your pictures are gorgeous!! Cinderellaís so pretty!!! Those engagement photos are priceless and so beautiful, thatís so incredible! Gorgeous ring!! And the photo with it and the slipper is beautiful! Amazing story!

I LOVE those soul mate shirts, so cute! Also, Yacht Club!? I may die reading this TR, I beyond love that place! Gorgeous wedding photos! Congratulations! I love all the Disney touches, and you look beautiful!

Wow, California Grill looks amazing, Iíve never seen inside it before! Lavander bread? Thatís intriguing! The meal looks super tasty, itís definitely something Iíll have to check out now! The view from the deck is amazing too! Arrrgg HALLOWISHES IS MY LOOOOOVE seriously though, best fireworks ever!

Wow! Hallowishes, a delicious dinner and celebrity meeting, now that is an awesome start to a trip! The room is gorgeous! I absolutely ADORE YC and after finally getting to stay a night in Dec there Iíll forever be sad that I canít live there! Bahaha!

Great Epcot shots! I do love the walk over from YC, itís amazing! Ugh, Food and wine needs to happen in my life!! I know Iím going next Nov for it, but seriously, I just want it to be now! Lol, everything looks so delicious! Wow that TT line is insane! Glad you ended up bailing!

Super cute pictures with the characters! The one with Goofy is so adorable! We kind of had a problem with TT fp + a few weeks ago, the line stopped before the design stage and we had an ADR to get to so we bailed pretty quick but I think it was more just us being late.

Those moving pictures are awesome, so cool!!

Looks like the concerts were all amazing, glad that you guys had a fun time! And of course dinner looks delicious! WOW amazing photos from MK that night! I wish I could take ones like thatÖthen again, I havenít invested any time or money into anything photography lol!

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

katt789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:37 AM   #142
RachelNinja
Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life!

Just read all your updates! I read your Geek-tastic one too, but I don't think I commented on it.

I'm loving your storytelling along with Franklin's photos! I even got my husband to read your TRs after showing him your DH's pictures AND after he commented on my Disneymoon TR. That's such a rare thing because he isn't on DIS very often. Looking forward to more!

Weird and Ninja Shout Out to You (Jan '15 TR in progress) // Mr. and Mrs. Weak Sauce Go the Distance (May '12 Disneymoon TR) // Delicious Indeed! (Feb '11 TR) // Saving Dole Whip Float Money (Feb '11 PTR) // Weird and Ninjaís Pre-Disneymoon (April '10 TR) // It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! (April '10 PTR) // A DISer's Trip of Firsts! (Feb '08 TR) // The Flat Adventures of Weird and Ninja! (Living the Life Outside of VMK)

BLOG / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER - Msg me here if you want to follow
RachelNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:56 AM   #143
A's Princess
Mouseketeer

Gorgeous wedding photos and cool details with the sweatshirts and ears for your bridesmaids!

Fabulous photos in Epcot and MK - love the cinemagraphs! I so want to learn how to do that.

And your writing is fantastic! Great tips about the Chase Lounge. I had no idea but made some notes for our upcoming trip in April. Hoping the frozen beer and cosmo slushie are available permanently.

Looking forward to reading more.

Congratulations and best wishes!
A's Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 10:24 AM   #144
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Oh my gosh! I was drawn into your TR because of the title (I've been married 19 years and my hubby is on his 6th wedding ring...) so I had to read. Your wedding photos are amazing and I love the Disney touches that you added so very beautifully. Now to go back and read through everything since I only skimmed the last few pages as well.
emmysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:55 AM   #145
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Franklin- I enjoyed reading about your time in MK with and without your photography buddies. The pictures and cinemagraphs are stunning, of course!

I'm glad you decided to ride Little Mermaid. I haven't been on the ride, so I always enjoy seeing pictures.

Nice to have your own personal transportation back to the Yacht Club.

G'night!
natebenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 09:44 PM   #146
klacey1
DIS Veteran

Subscribing!! I love your TR so far! That Boys II Men story was so sweet!
klacey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 02:48 PM   #147
jessibelle
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missyrose View Post
Yay for another Disneymoon! Where are you staying? What do you have planned? When in May are you going? So many questions!
We're going 2 weeks 8th-22nd staying at CSR. We'd love to stay at Beach Club, but with the cost of flights from the UK included it's WAYYYY out of our price range... Around $8000 for the whole trip :/

But really looking forward to a resort I've not tried before

We've got ADRs at California Grill, BOG and HBD (fantasmic). Plus my husband to be is SUPER excited about SWW, coz he's a total Star Wars nut!

Do you have any advice?
Old 01-04-2014, 03:16 PM   #148
Mom2m&k
Mouseketeer

LOVE your trip report! Your wedding was beautiful...congratulations! Love the pics. They are just amazing. Can't wait to read more!!
Old 01-09-2014, 02:21 PM   #149
smile4stamps
DIS Veteran

Location: Still in CA for work but my home and heart is in Colorado!

Wow I was SO far behind!!

Wonderful updates! Awesome Pictures!!

Oh my gosh! We were at the Matt Carter Demo as well!! Totally would have said hi if I was following your reports before now!

I think that was the night we were going to do the BoyzIIMen concert but the line was crazy looking so we skipped it! Looks like you guys had a great strategy though!
smile4stamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 01:00 PM   #150
sue_88
DIS veteran

Can't wait for more report and beautiful photos. I really loved the Tiki Mister shot!!

My first trip report. In progress!
Let's Start with Art!! A November 2013 Trip Report
[/URL]
sue_88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: