DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2014, 07:00 PM   #1
Dis4memom
Earning My Ears

Making low offers.

So looking at the rofr data obviously some people are putting in very low offers and getting accepted by the seller' I want to be one of those people

Ok I know, so would everyone but I think I'm in a good position to try, we're looking for around 180 pts at akl but would be happy with. 160-200. We don't plan to go to disney until February 2015 but have the money to buy in now, so we don't need to buy in now but can, we can spend months making offers and apart from the hassle of it which to save money I certainly don't mind seems like a fab idea. My mum already owns so realistically we could use all her points for 2015 an ours the year after so we don't have to have any for like 2 years! We don't mind a contract without points this year but will happily take them and rent or go mad in 2015 if they come with it.
So my question is how do we go about it, do we just put in low offers and when one gets refused move on to the next? Like literally I'm quite happy to have the listings of the main companies and just keep making offers but will they let me do that? I would never bid on more than one at a time but obviously I expect to get turned down a lot so is a broker going to be ok putting lots of offers in like that . ANyone done this before? I've read some try to dissuade saying won't pass rofr but even if it didn't it wouldn't matter to me, I'd just keep trying?
Thoughts
Dis4memom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: