Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2013, 11:59 AM   #27
PrincessShmoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjje View Post
I'll say this, while I didn't like the Toy Story show at all I did think the costumes were cute and well done. It's probably worth seeing once. And who knows? Maybe you'll be one of the lucky few who enjoys it.

(I feel guilty saying I don't like it because I think the performers are so talented and they really do their best with the awful material.)
Exactly. The first time we saw Toy Story, the cast was absolutely spectacular! Although I felt the show itself moved very slowly and Sid was very irritating on the ears.

The only reason we saw it the second time was because there was a technical problem during the first show, causing a 10 minute delay in the middle of the show. The second time, the cast, while good, I didn't think was nearly as good as the first one we had seen. And the Sid character had really developed a very intense screeching sound that was hard to take. Again, there was a (different) technical problem delaying the show.

So, we did go to it a third time. Thankfully the show ran straight through. And Sid has now reached new heights in shrieking! So, we will not be seeing it again.

13 Cruises, 8 ships, 124 nights
Panama Canal; Alaska; Med; WB Transatlantic; Mexican Riviera; Hawaii; Baja CA; Bahamas; Eastern/Western Caribbean

DL too numerous to count WDW 1974, 1983, 1985, 1989, 1991, 1997, 2001, 2008, 2014 Tokyo DL 1984
PrincessShmoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: