Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2013, 04:32 PM   #121
So Cal Crew
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FellowCollector View Post
I read at http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2013...review-frozen/ that Frozen was available for multiple 3D viewings on the Fantasy Thanksgiving cruise. So, we'll probably have a similar opportunity on ours. I also kinda interested in a viewing of Saving Mr. Banks.
I've been looking forward to seeing Froze but I just watched the trailer for Saving Mr. Banks and it looks very heart warming! I love Tom Hanks. I'm sure it will be play by this sailing. I'd love to see it too. The girls favorites are the late night showings on Funnel Vision. They are hoping for the Teen Beach Movie one night. It's like going to the drive in. We only have a few of those left around here. I think the closest is about 45 minutes away. I know I'm going to date myself but I have a lot of good memories, going to the drive in. I know what you're thinking! I mean with my sister and out friends, all of us packed into the back of a pick up truck or setting our lawn chairs out in the parking spaces with the speakers up load. Good times!
Old 12-05-2013, 04:47 PM   #122
FellowCollector
Platinum Castaway, Bronze Latitudes, 12 Cruises, 2 Lines, 5 Ships

12/18/2013 FE List Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandonov View Post
Hi,

We are really last minute joiners and am wondering if it is too late to join the FE list?

This is our 2nd Disney Cruise for:

Myself: Sonya - 42
DH: Cory - 41
DD: Aura - 4

Room #6052

I joined the FB page, but if it is too late we totally understand. See you all soon!
Hey, Sonya, glad to have another family join the FE. We now have 14 cabins participating (including yours)! I hope to send out the final list over the weekend, so look for the PM by the beginning of next week.
FellowCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-05-2013, 07:08 PM   #123
sandonov
Earning My Ears

Awesome! Thank you so much! I will keep my eye out for the list.
sandonov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 07:09 PM   #124
sandonov
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Cal Crew View Post
You can count us and my mom in for the FE. (6650 and 6652) We are doing a B2B (12/13 and 12/18) so as long as we get the post before 12/11 we are good to add anyone.

C.
Thank you so much! We are really looking forward to it!
sandonov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:23 PM   #125
Soarin Hubby
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandonov View Post
Hi,

We are really last minute joiners and am wondering if it is too late to join the FE list?

This is our 2nd Disney Cruise for:

Myself: Sonya - 42
DH: Cory - 41
DD: Aura - 4

Room #6052

I joined the FB page, but if it is too late we totally understand. See you all soon!
Welcome Sonya, we will add you to our FE list. Also I will add you to the FB FE List.
Cruises: the Magic in '02 (eastern), '03 (western); the Wonder in '07, '08 (DVC), '10 (Halloween), '11 (Alaska) & '12 (Hawaii); Dream 3x's in 2012, 2x's in Apr '13, Jun '13, Oct '13 (Halloween), Jan 2014 & the Fantasy in Aug & Nov 2013. Bought DVC in '06 and use for DL, WDW resorts & cruises.

Soarin Hubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:59 PM   #126
samayudi
Earning My Ears

It's almost time to sail away!!! Yeeeeyyyy!!!!
samayudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:43 PM   #127
leighannrubio
Earning My Ears

Definitely new to this! First time cruisers....just heard of FE...is it too late? We have 3 rooms wiling to participate...just let me know
leighannrubio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:09 PM   #128
FellowCollector

Movies at Sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Cal Crew View Post
I've been looking forward to seeing Froze but I just watched the trailer for Saving Mr. Banks and it looks very heart warming! I love Tom Hanks. I'm sure it will be play by this sailing. I'd love to see it too. The girls favorites are the late night showings on Funnel Vision. They are hoping for the Teen Beach Movie one night. It's like going to the drive in. We only have a few of those left around here. I think the closest is about 45 minutes away. I know I'm going to date myself but I have a lot of good memories, going to the drive in. I know what you're thinking! I mean with my sister and out friends, all of us packed into the back of a pick up truck or setting our lawn chairs out in the parking spaces with the speakers up load. Good times!
I remember drives-ins from when I was a kid, too. I think the last one by where I grew up closed when I was in my late teens, though. I'm not aware of any around us now, but those would be a cool come back! Thinking of movies, it would be nice to see Lone Ranger one night as well.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:12 PM   #129
FellowCollector

Joining the FE List

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighannrubio View Post
Definitely new to this! First time cruisers....just heard of FE...is it too late? We have 3 rooms wiling to participate...just let me know
I'm hoping to get the final list to everyone via PM over the weekend. So, since you're new and can't yet PM, if you are comfortable posting the first names along with each cabin number, I'll add it.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:19 PM   #130
FellowCollector

Meet & Greet

I'm not on FB, so don't know if someone set up a Meet & Greet already.
If so, please share the information here as well.
If not, is anyone interested in a quick meet & greet 12/18 at 5:15PM (after the drill & sail away, but before early dinner) at the Deck 3 Promenade Lounge?
Old 12-06-2013, 12:46 AM   #131
So Cal Grandma
Earning My Ears

Hi everybody,

My name is Sandy and I posted once when we first booked the cruise and since then I've just been lurking in the background. My DD Cathy from So Cal Crew has been keeping me updated on the FE group.

Can't believe it's almost time to set sail. Since this cruise is the second of our B2B, this time next week we'll be in the air headed to Florida.

The excitement is contagious. Every time I talk to my granddaughters I get more excited. Now I'm starting to get nervous about getting everything done in time.
So Cal Grandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:28 AM   #132
leighannrubio
Earning My Ears

Ok our list:

Judy-62
Marleigh-3
McCartny-1

Javier-37
Leigh Ann-30
Maddix-5
Jaggyr-4

David-44
Holly-33
Myiah-6
Jaxson-5

Let me know if I need to give anymore details....also when will I be able to get a list? I don't know how that works
leighannrubio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 01:14 PM   #133
lmperrault
Going to Europe!!

Just booked would love to do the FE if possible

Hi, I just booked this cruise a couple of hours ago. I don't have cabin assignments yet but we will be 2 cabins with Myself-Lara, My husband-Mark, Katy 12,Emma 10, Jackson 7, Liese 5. This is our fourth Disney cruise. We've done two 7 day Carribean and on Mediteranean.

We'd love to be included in the FE if possible. I'm also trying to talk my friend into booking, she would have 1 -8 year old boy and 1- 5 year old girl.

Looking forward to "meeting" everyone! I'm so excited!

Lara

lmperrault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 02:27 PM   #134
samayudi
Earning My Ears

That would be nice. Let us ALL know! ...
samayudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #135
Enp5413
Earning My Ears

FE for 12/18/13 cruise

Hi! I am new to this forum. I just booked my Disney cruise for 12/18/13. I have been researching and reading about FE's and would love to participate. I am celebrating my son's third birthday on the cruise and joining the FE's group would make it that much more special. Please let me know if I'm still in time. I hope it's not too late! I will be traveling with another family as well who would also like to participate and is also celebrating a birthday.
Enp5413 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: