Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 07:16 AM   #3136
CharityLynn
DIS Veteran

here are some thoughts.

Tyreese still doesn't know about Carol killing Karen and the other guy. (I see you all think Lizzie did it and think you may be right..that kid is creepy) Ty is with the kids, what we think is Ty will either walk away from the prison with the kids OR stay at the prison with the kids. Either way he will hook back up with Carol (Maybe she is near by and heard the tank?) husband thinks if left long enough they may get into a relationship (They did in the comic) Tyreese does not know that Rick kicked Carol out or that it is believed she was the killer.

Anyone else notice the wife of the head was in that last big zombie bit..they stayed on her for awhile.
Bay Lake Tower 10/10

Old 12-03-2013, 08:03 AM   #3137
elgerber
Sometimes you gotta bite the bullet & see a movie alone
Likes to grill year round

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkkinsmom View Post
"Clear" was an amazing episode and Lennie James is a brilliant actor.
Agreed!!!! He was incredible in that episode, he and Andrew Lincoln both were!
Actually that whole episode was amazing
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-03-2013, 10:49 AM   #3138
mrodgers
DIS Veteran

So, my speculation is always wrong, LOL, but....

I didn't notice but read on the net afterwards. About Judith, she was definitely buckled in the car seat/carrier previously when the kids were carrying her. When Carl and Rick saw the seat, the buckle was unbuckled and Judith is missing. A walker wouldn't have unbuckled her and taken her somewhere else. Proof that she is still alive.

So, here is my theory. Tyreese is with the girls. After saving him, they started to move to the right of the scene and Tyreese says, "No, this way!" and goes left. My theory is the girls were going for the baby as they were the last to have her heading out of the prison.

So not just Tyreese and the girls are together, they are together with the baby. That isn't significant to the following though....

Tyreese was never told about Carol. Supposedly all the speculation is that it was Lizzie who killed can't remember their names now. Tyreese will be on the open road with Lizzie and will come across Carol. This is how the fact that it was Lizzie will be exposed. Carol doesn't know that Tyreese doesn't know she confessed. She will inadvertantly confess thinking that Tyreese is going to kill her in revenge. Tyreese will then know and will then want to kill her in revenge. Lizzie will save Carol by confessing to the killing and that Carol was covering for her.

I don't think the rats have anything to do with killing those 2. I also am not sure about Lizzie being the one feeding the rats. The rat found in this final episode was basically dissected. Bob is a medic. Bob now has a mysterious box, now being speculated that is full of rats.

Guess we won't know for a long 2 months.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:53 AM   #3139
nemofans
DIS Veteran

My DH thinks Rick & Carl will be headed to Morgan after this, whether he is still there or not though is the question.

8/2000 Grosvenor Resort (got engaged!), 11/2005 DL PPH CL, 12/2006 Poly, 02/2008 AKL, 2/2010 CR CL, 2/2011 DCL Magic, 11/2011 DL GCH, 10/2012 AKL CL

2013 Book Challenge: 87 out of 75 GOAL MET!!
2014 Book Challenge: 78 out of 85
Old 12-03-2013, 11:02 AM   #3140
elgerber
Sometimes you gotta bite the bullet & see a movie alone
Likes to grill year round

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemofans View Post
My DH thinks Rick & Carl will be headed to Morgan after this, whether he is still there or not though is the question.
We saw Rick and Carl at a house on the previews, so they dont' go straight to Morgan. I think they think Morgan is too far gone now.

I would have thought they would have some kind of meeting point, as they mentioned the bus was part of the plan, but the preview of the house doesn't make that look all that likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrodgers View Post
So, here is my theory. Tyreese is with the girls. After saving him, they started to move to the right of the scene and Tyreese says, "No, this way!" and goes left. My theory is the girls were going for the baby as they were the last to have her heading out of the prison.
This was my thought also after rewatching the end last night. The kids went back in the wrong direction, I also assume they were going back for Judith since they were the last ones that had her. Why would they take her out of the car seat though? I know they are hard to carry, but without it, they can't set her down or anything now.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:53 PM   #3141
lovin'fl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgerber View Post
Why would they take her out of the car seat though? I know they are hard to carry, but without it, they can't set her down or anything now.
Maybe because she was crying/screaming and they didn't want her to attract more walkers.
Old 12-03-2013, 01:03 PM   #3142
anniemae
Either she is eating a delicious meal, or she keeled over in starvation

Also, it's probably easier to run with the baby in your arms rather than lug the big bulky car seat. Whoever took her probably wasn't thinking about what they would put her in once they reached safety, they were just trying to get out of the area quickly.
Old 12-03-2013, 02:12 PM   #3143
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Got Disney" View Post
they dont show the baby with anyone in this trailer...just everyone running and fighting and who's with who ever.....they dont show the bus either ...

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 12-03-2013, 02:39 PM   #3144
teacup princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
lovin'fl
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgerber
Why would they take her out of the car seat though? I know they are hard to carry, but without it, they can't set her down or anything now.
I honestly don't think tv show producers think that deeply into realistic details like that. They just air whatever makes for good drama, programming requirements, ect. I mean by now, half these zombies should be naked, not in moderately ripped up clothes. And what's the deal with all the dresses and cardigans? I can't even keep a cardigan from falling off my shoulders alive. Doesn't anybody die in pajamas after getting bit and ill?

Anyway, my point is I think the carseat was left behind just to add to the drama.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:20 PM   #3145
skatalite
Anybody interested in grabbing a couple of burgers and hittin' the cemetery?

I believe we'll see the group meet back at Hershel's farm and that's where they will run into new characters.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #3146
skatalite
Anybody interested in grabbing a couple of burgers and hittin' the cemetery?

Also:

Old 12-03-2013, 03:59 PM   #3147
lovin'fl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by skatalite View Post
Also:

Love it!!!
Old 12-03-2013, 04:04 PM   #3148
lovin'fl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Got Disney" View Post
they dont show the baby with anyone in this trailer...just everyone running and fighting and who's with who ever.....they dont show the bus either ...
Glenn is shown hanging out of the back of the bus and someone is holding onto him from in the bus too.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #3149
donaldduck352
Proud Redhead
What ever ya do try it, you wont be disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldduck352 View Post
And the Govs. true intentions come out-THE PRISON.
There can only be one that dies off tonight well its Rick or Gov. imo
WOW can I be more wrong!!!
Now till Feb.the story twists more..
Old 12-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #3150
Minerva Mouse
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
I no longer have eyebrows. I have bushes!

Wake up, Wake up.

As I said, Rick really got his *** kicked. Will he die, I don't think so, but the man is a mess.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: