Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2013, 10:39 AM   #1
StaciMay
I love Disney!

BOG lunch error message- what does this mean?

"Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant"

We are going 12/19-12/22 and staying at Wilderness Lodge. I keep getting this error message. What does it mean? Am I not eligible? Are there no available reservations?

Thanks!
I fell in love with Disney in 2006 thru the eyes of my son!!! Pop Century Oct '06~ Pop Century Oct '07~ Pop Century Christmas '08~ ASMu Oct '09~ ASMu Nov '10~Disney Dream April '11~Port Orleans FQ Oct '11~ASMo Dec '11~Disney Dream April '12~Port Orleans Riverside Oct '12~ Our twins first trip Oct '13 OKW~VWL Dec '13~ASMu Aug '14~BLT Oct '14
StaciMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:47 AM   #2
disneybass
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day

I got this message several times until we got the invitation to participate in the FP+ testing. Then I tried it and it let me make our lunch reservation and menu choices. Keep trying!
Register to remove

Old 11-23-2013, 10:51 AM   #3
StaciMay
I love Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneybass View Post
I got this message several times until we got the invitation to participate in the FP+ testing. Then I tried it and it let me make our lunch reservation and menu choices. Keep trying!
Thanks for your reply. I got my invitation a few weeks ago and received my magic bands yesterday. I will keep trying!
I fell in love with Disney in 2006 thru the eyes of my son!!! Pop Century Oct '06~ Pop Century Oct '07~ Pop Century Christmas '08~ ASMu Oct '09~ ASMu Nov '10~Disney Dream April '11~Port Orleans FQ Oct '11~ASMo Dec '11~Disney Dream April '12~Port Orleans Riverside Oct '12~ Our twins first trip Oct '13 OKW~VWL Dec '13~ASMu Aug '14~BLT Oct '14
Old 11-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #4
Simba's Mom
everything went to "H*** in a handbasket
Keep me off the high horses!
Suffers from theme park dyslexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaciMay View Post
"Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant"

We are going 12/19-12/22 and staying at Wilderness Lodge. I keep getting this error message. What does it mean? Am I not eligible? Are there no available reservations?

Thanks!
Don't feel bad-I got this message right up until the trip. Then when I went to Lobby Concierge, he told me that I had to get an invitation (I hadn't) for it to work. But out of curiosity I tried again that evening. Voila-it worked! I was concerned, though, because I'd be trying for a reservation only a few days out, since I was at WDW already. Surprisingly, I got one, and at a perfect time too. So although I'd been afraid I wouldn't, I got to eat at BOG. BTW, at first I thought maybe I had to check in to my hotel to activate it, so I did on-line check in. Nope! But once I was physically there, it worked. So don't give up!
Old 11-24-2013, 02:41 PM   #5
StaciMay
I love Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba's Mom View Post
Don't feel bad-I got this message right up until the trip. Then when I went to Lobby Concierge, he told me that I had to get an invitation (I hadn't) for it to work. But out of curiosity I tried again that evening. Voila-it worked! I was concerned, though, because I'd be trying for a reservation only a few days out, since I was at WDW already. Surprisingly, I got one, and at a perfect time too. So although I'd been afraid I wouldn't, I got to eat at BOG. BTW, at first I thought maybe I had to check in to my hotel to activate it, so I did on-line check in. Nope! But once I was physically there, it worked. So don't give up!
Yea! This gives me some hope! Thanks!
Old 11-25-2013, 12:15 PM   #6
Disney44please
Mouse Hater?

Try booking just a FP+ time, not picking your meals. It would let me pick a time, but if choose the option to pre-select it would never confirm. I ended up doing it several times to get the time and then picking the meals, which I had to do unassigned for them to work.

Good luck!

Disney Stays:
December 2013 - 7 Nights @ Coronado Springs
April 2014 - 7 Nights @ Wilderness Lodge

Upcoming Trips:
Disney44please is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: