Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2013, 07:30 AM   #1
Ed T
DVC Member/OKW 1993

Treehouse villas with handicap accessibility ADA

In reading through some posts I found that over at the treehouse villas there where 4 buildings that were set up with ramps for wheel chair access.
We are traveling in March to have a family celebration of my father in laws 90th birthday. He is not in a wheel chair or doesn't need a scooter just doesn't do stairs easily. Gets along well on the flat, slowly.
Are there any treehouse villas that have ramps verses stairs other than then the 4 HA/ADA buildings?
Thanks
Ed T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:55 AM   #2
Hopefully
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed T View Post
In reading through some posts I found that over at the treehouse villas there where 4 buildings that were set up with ramps for wheel chair access.
We are traveling in March to have a family celebration of my father in laws 90th birthday. He is not in a wheel chair or doesn't need a scooter just doesn't do stairs easily. Gets along well on the flat, slowly.
Are there any treehouse villas that have ramps verses stairs other than then the 4 HA/ADA buildings?
Thanks
No, I don't believe so. Those are the buildings with ramps rather than stairs. Have you made reservations yet? It is getting very late for March
Good Luck
Old 11-25-2013, 09:40 AM   #3
DisneyMim
DIS Veteran

We had a handicap villa the last time we stayed there. We didn't need one and told the CMS to please give it to someone who needed it, but we got it anyway. The ramps are only at the handicap villas. There is also handicap parking so if use that keep it it mind. It will save some walking. We love the treehouses and hope you will to!!!

Enjoy The Magic!!
DisneyMim is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: