Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2013, 05:42 AM   #1456
kelowatt
Mouseketeer

Bostonian by way of Buffalo

First Name: Kelly

Sex: f

Hair/Eye Color: Brown wavy/curly hair, greenish hazel eyes

Body Type: full figured

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: nope, although I would like some, either biologically, or adopt/foster

Do you have any pets: nope

Favorite activities: going to museums, going for walks, movies,

Favorite movie: just one? The Third Man. I really like old movies, and I volunteer at a local art house cinema as an usher. My favorite Disney movie is Sleeping Beauty, because it is just stunning.

Favorite color(s): purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Pooh, Alice (my favorite book as a kid), Donald

A little bit about yourself: I'm someone who is generally enthusiastic, adventurous, and generous. I love to cook and entertain. I also love trying new things and seeing new things. I am involved in roller derby as a non skating official, and I do volunteer work pretty regularly including working at the local non-profit art house movie theater as an usher. I have an amazing group of friends here in Boston. I consider myself "nerd adjacent". I have some nerdy interests (film, sci-fi, reading) but I'm also a bit more in touch with the main stream than most of my friends. I am a sports fan who roots for the Red Sox, the Bills (I feel it is a testament to my character that I've stayed loyal to them for so long), and a HUGE Sabres fan, and hockey fan in general.

A little bit about your ideal match: Somebody who shares my enthusiasm and adventurous spirit. Someone kind and patient. Someone laid back (I can get a bit wound up sometimes and I find I do well with more laid back folks as a balance).

1976: Fort Wilderness, 1980: Fort Wilderness, 1983: Fort Wilderness, 1986: Polynesian, 1988: Caribbean Beach, 1990: Off property for Magic Music Days, 1991: Disneyland off property for Magic Music Days, 1993: off property for Magic Music Days, 1999: All Star Music, 2005: All Star Sports, 2008: Pop Century, 2013: Art of Animation, Nemo

Trip Report:
Christmas before Thanksgiving...why not? AoA, MVMCP, BoG, FP+ and MORE! (in progress)

2013 Trip Report
kelowatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 04:20 PM   #1457
DisneyMarv
Mouseketeer

i think its time for a new update lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMarv View Post
First Name: Marvin

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color:black,brown

Body Type:slim

Ethnicity: American

Do you have any kids:No

Do you have any pets:yes 3

Favorite activities: Basketball,Football

Favorite movie: favorite Disney Movie, Toy Story,Lion King and Meet The Robinsons

Favorite color(s): Blue, Green

Favorite Disney character(s):Chip and Dale

A little bit about yourself: pretty much i am a outgoing guy love everything disney i am currently a annual pass holder so of course i'm at the parks mostly all the times depending on my work schedule, im also fun to be around with. Have any more questions you can Pm me

A little bit about your ideal match: Obviously has to love Disney be out going and likes to joke around.

“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

DisneyMarv is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-12-2013, 01:24 AM   #1458
gumbypee
Mouseketeer

]First Name: Jennifer

Sex: f

Hair/Eye Color: Brown wavy, curly hair/ blue eyes

Body Type: full figured

Do you have any kids: not yet

Do you have any pets: cat and dog

Favorite activities: theatre, movie theater, reading, swing dancing, sports ( watch and sorta play)

Favorite movie: sleepers, share shank redemption, titanic

My favorite Disney movie is beauty and the beast followed by lion king

Favorite color(s): blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Tinkerbell

A little bit about yourself: I love my occupation and helping people. My dog is a therapy dog and we go to children's homes and nursing homes to make people smile. I m involved in my bs school alumni association which entails volunteering, game day parties, flag football, and kickball. Love sports especially football now. Enjoy dancing especially swing dancing ( lindyhop, jitterbug, jive) but not that fantastic at it lol . Christmas is my favorite holiday followed closely by Fourth of July . I'm very patriotic!! I adore traveling as well!!

A little bit about your ideal match: this is tough one. I deal match would be kind with an ability to laugh at me and at himself. Not harsh with me if I get down on myself for something. Willing to try new things just as I would be up for new adventure as well. Kind toy fur babies. <---- definite way toy heart. Sime things like holding a door is rare but goes so far. Will put up with my sports watching even if he wants to do something else-no need to be joined at hip.

Last edited by gumbypee; 11-12-2013 at 01:30 AM.
gumbypee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:39 PM   #1459
DisneyGirlie
DIS Veteran

1994-2004 Off-site * Spring 2005 Caribbean Beach- Martinique * Spring 2006 All-Star Movies- Fantasia * Nov. 18- Nov. 24 2006 Pop Century- '50s * March 2nd-7th 2007 Pop Century- '80s * Oct. 12- Oct. 17th 2007 Pop Century- '60s * Feb. 2- Feb. 8th 2008 Polynesian- Hawaii*Sept. 27th-Oct. 3rd 2008 Grand Floridian- Boca Chica*Dec. 13- Dec 17th 2008 Port Orleans Riverside- Oak Manor*May 16- May 23rd 2009 Beach Club Resort*Aug. 10-Aug. 13th 2009 Pop Century- '50s.*Dec. 10- Dec. 13th 2009 Yacht Club Resort*March 6-10th 2010 Contemporary MK View*July 31st- Aug 7th 2010 Contemporary MK View
October 27-October 30 2010 Pop Century*Animal Kingdom Lodge- Dec. 11-16th 2010*June 8th-13th 2011 Coronado Springs- Cabanas.* Fall Advantage College Program 6/11-1/12*Boardwalk Inn August 2012*October 2012 All-Star Sports*January 2013 Port Orleans French Quarter*1/21/13-8/13 Spring Advantage College Program

Last edited by DisneyGirlie; 12-23-2013 at 01:07 AM. Reason: no longer need a post here
DisneyGirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:08 AM   #1460
disneydennis
Mouseketeer

First Name: Dennis

Hair/Eye Color:brown(aubrun),hazel(sometimes blue sometimes green)

Body Type:Average

Do you have any pets:no not anymore

Favorite activities: Walking, working out, Going to parks, watching movies

Favorite movie: favorite Disney Movie, Star Wars (any of them), Favorite Disney Move -- Toss up between Toy Story and Beauty and the Beast

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s):Mickey -- Buzz Lightyear

A little bit about yourself: Recently relocated from Delaware to Florida, Still trying to meet new people and start a new life here. I am an annual passholder and just about every weekend I spend a few hours at the parks/Downtown Disney. I'm easy to get along with and have such a wide range of music interests. I used to play guitar and want to start playing again once I'm settled in a little more. My 2 nieces mean the world to me and I had a hard time leaving them to move down here. Luckily my family in Delaware is as hooked on the "Magic" as I am and will be down here more times then they'd probably like.

A little bit about your ideal match: A girl that has the same passion for all things Disney and enjoys spending time at THE parks and also is semi active, meaning going for walks and enjoying spending time with me.
disneydennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:52 PM   #1461
Way2blu4u
Earning My Ears

First Name: Jackie

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: brown with blonde highlights

Body Type: tonned, not ripped

Ethnicity: Well I am an American but my background is mostly European

Occupation: cashier, Air Force reserve heavy equipment mechanic

Do you have any pets:yes 32 dogs, Emma and ruby

Favorite activities: Working out, dancing, listening to music, going to disneyland and Cali adventure

Favorite movie: favorite Disney Movie, Toy Story,Lion King and Meet The Robinsons

Favorite color(s): Blue mostly light or bright but I will take a blue versus to any color

Favorite Disney character(s):Pocahontas

A little bit about yourself: well I am an older sister so my younger sister and I go to Disney often. When I'm not working or visiting I am either out dancing the night away or in my room listening to music/ or watching a movie. I am in the Air Force reserves and I am a heavy equipment mechanic. So I just work on large vehicles. When I'm not serving I am a cashier. Starting community college in the spring after I get back from my deployment.

A little bit about your ideal match: Outgoing is preferred but not a must. I am attracted to both. Has to either be funny or likes to laugh because if I could describe myself as any Disney character, I'd be goofy minus the clumsiness.
Way2blu4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:02 PM   #1462
Way2blu4u
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwaite01 View Post
I am, but I live in CA now.
I'm from Florida and I'm in Cali now myself
Way2blu4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:03 PM   #1463
disneyloomergal
Earning My Ears

Hey y'all !! I'm a long time lurker first time poster!!

Name: Jay
Hair: Red hair
Body type: Curvy
Work status: customer service
Children: yes, one.
Pet: yes, dog
Hobbies: making loom bracelets, raising my son, watching walking dead, working on getting my health back on track.
Movies: who framed Roger rabbit, tangled, great mouse detective, cars
Color: blue!! :-)
Disney character: Jessica rabbit!
About me: I'm outgoing,.I love Disney,and was a former cast member! Love taking my son to parks, and I'm planning our first trip for the beginning of May!!! He's going to have his first haircut on main street. I'm a cancer survivor, and I'm an advocate for patients who feel as if they're not being heard.
My ideal match would love children and dogs, they would love being a close family, even if there was distance. I'm open to meeting someone who may be across the ocean. You must love Disney, and be honest, open, and willing to communicate. I tend to be attracted to older men, but not necessarily all the time!! I would add a picture, but my phone doesn't like me! :-) :-)
disneyloomergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:09 PM   #1464
disneyloomergal
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by levenhopper
Well, I'm going to repost since a bunch has changed since my last survey. Here we go:

First Name: Jordan

Location: Now in Cleveland, OH, but I'll be in Orlando August 12-January 3 as part of the Disney College Program!

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Black/blue

Body Type: Slim

Occupation: Paramedic, but returning to college as a PR/Marketing major

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: One dog and two cats shared among everyone in the house

Favorite activities: Going to concerts, sporting events (mainly hockey and baseball, but I'll go to anything that is going on in town), hanging out with friends, exploring things to do nearby. I'm sure when I'm in Disney that I'll add going to the parks and Universal to that list.

Favorite movie: Airplane (yes, it came out before I was born. It's still hilarious!)

Favorite Disney character(s): I never like this question, because I have so many. If you combine Disney with Pixar, I'd pick Woody. Going with traditional Disney, I'd pick Simba.

A little bit about yourself: I'm just a guy trying to make it through college while working two jobs and still trying to have a life. I'm usually pretty laid back, and like to think that I have a decent sense of humor. I work hard at school and my jobs, but also love and value time to just hang out with friends.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for someone laid back and down to earth. Having a sense of humor is a must-have! As is the ability to not take yourself seriously all the time. I'm usually always on the go, even in my free time (I'd much rather go out and do something than just sit at home on the couch), so someone who likes going out and exploring would be a plus!

Feel free to PM me or find me on Facebook (facebook.com/leventhal) if you wanna chat! Even if it's just because you are looking for a friend to explore the parks with, thats totally fine!
You seem like a guy I'm looking for! I did the wdwcp in 2010!!! :-) have you gotten your role?
disneyloomergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:33 PM   #1465
oxlisamariexo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaShaw View Post
First Name: Joshua

Hair/Eye Color: Brown, brown

Body Type: Athletic

Ethnicity: White

Occupation: Background is broadcast television, though I'm training to (hopefully) become a firefighter.

Do you have any kids: Nope.

Do you have any pets: I do not, but I am an animal lover.

Favorite activities: Reading books, musical theater, eating sandwiches, playing games, running/weight training, going to the zoo, movies, biking, baseball, cooking, Disney Worlding

Favorite movie(s): Star Wars, Glory, E.T., Moulin Rouge, Master and Commander, Gattaca, Captains Courageous, The Lord of the Rings, In Bruges, Pinocchio

Favorite color: Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald Duck, Chip n' Dale, Gaston

A little bit about yourself: I am terrible at answering stock questions with stock answers. I do have beautiful, thick hair; if you're into that. Also, I enjoy eating sandwiches.

A little bit about your ideal match: Like most people, I enjoy spending time with someone who is funny, charming, and shares similar passions. Eating sandwiches is not a must.

made me giggle eating sandwiches..... good to know

oxlisamariexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #1466
xDisneyAngelx
"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, Your party from Saturn has arrived please give them a ring"

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydennis View Post
First Name: Dennis

Hair/Eye Color:brown(aubrun),hazel(sometimes blue sometimes green)

Body Type:Average

Do you have any pets:no not anymore

Favorite activities: Walking, working out, Going to parks, watching movies

Favorite movie: favorite Disney Movie, Star Wars (any of them), Favorite Disney Move -- Toss up between Toy Story and Beauty and the Beast

Favorite Disney character(s):Mickey -- Buzz Lightyear

A little bit about yourself: Recently relocated from Delaware to Florida, Still trying to meet new people and start a new life here. I am an annual passholder and just about every weekend I spend a few hours at the parks/Downtown Disney. I'm easy to get along with and have such a wide range of music interests. I used to play guitar and want to start playing again once I'm settled in a little more. My 2 nieces mean the world to me and I had a hard time leaving them to move down here. Luckily my family in Delaware is as hooked on the "Magic" as I am and will be down here more times then they'd probably like.

A little bit about your ideal match: A girl that has the same passion for all things Disney and enjoys spending time at THE parks and also is semi active, meaning going for walks and enjoying spending time with me.
Hey, I definitely fit into your ideal match. I can't get enough Disney. Here at my house it's Disney all year round. :-)
Old 11-24-2013, 09:26 PM   #1467
D23Ry
Mouseketeer

First Name: Ryan

Hair/Eye Color: Brown / Hazel Green

Body Type: Average

Do you have any pets: 1 Puggle

Favorite activities: soccer, movies, music, anything really

Favorite movie: Disney wise? Peter Pan

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I'm single and hate filling these things out

A little bit about your ideal match: Honest, fun, wants to go to Disney Paris with me Would love to chat on Yahoo messenger. I'm Fantasy.football005 (lame name i know, have had it for a very long time!).
D23Ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:47 AM   #1468
gumbypee
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by D23Ry View Post
First Name: Ryan

Hair/Eye Color: Brown / Hazel Green

Do you have any pets: 1 Puggle

Favorite activities: soccer, movies, music, anything really

Favorite movie: Disney wise? Peter Pan

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I'm single and hate filling these things out

A little bit about your ideal match: Honest, fun, wants to go to Disney Paris with me Would love to chat on Yahoo messenger. I'm Fantasy.football005 (lame name i know, have had it for a very long time!).
I tried yahoo msgr. I want to go to Disney Paris!!!!
gumbypee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 12:30 PM   #1469
kabbie
DIS Veteran

First Name: Kristin

Hair/Eye Color: Blond/Hazel

Body Type: Curvy

Do you have any pets: Yes, 2 dogs (Golden, small pound puppy)

Favorite activities: Running, Going to the movies, Photography, Travelling, Outdoors (kayaking, zip lining, swimming, boating) Adventure, Family Fun, Open for Anything!

Favorite movie: Stripes, Blues Brothers, Vacation, Bourne movies

A little bit about yourself: Sweet, shy, affectionate, witty, determined

A little bit about your ideal match:
Man with a good heart and a caring

Read about a WDW Vet solo trip to Disneyland
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1355408
1991 Offsite 1992-1997 Lived in Tampa; Visited as a Day Visitor several times a year 2000 Offsite-Hampton Inn on Palm Parkway 2002 Offsite Jan 2004 Marriott Village (I work for Marriott) Dec 2005 All Star Vacation Home Sept 28-Oct 3, 2006 POR (First time on property!) Feb 6-10, 2007 1st time at Disneyland (Anaheim Fairfield) Sept 26-Oct 5, 2007 WL/BWV Dec 12-14, 2007 Marriott Village (free room)Dec3-10, 2008 Marriott Grande Vista May 16-21, 2009 BWV Dec 12-17, 2009 POFQ/BCV/VWLOct 20 - 24, 2010 Marriott's Sabal Palms Aug 3-8, 2011 Disneyland - Anaheim Marriott Suites
kabbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #1470
DWGal210
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUguyinCrew View Post
First Name: Jeremy

Sex: m

Hair/Eye Color: Shaved head, blue eyes

Occupation: Well...I was a biochemist after grad school but I got bored with it and all the traveling that went with it. Now I'm a cop and I love it.

Do you have any kids: Yes, a 4 year old daughter (her bday surprise is going to Disney for her 5th birthday...shhhh!)

Do you have any pets: Blueberry, our rabbit.

Favorite activities: Going to Disney, Hunting/Fishing

Favorite movie: If its a Disney movie, probably Peter Pan

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse

A little bit about yourself: I grew up going to Disney and took my daughter on her first Disney trip last year. We're heading down again in early 2014 since when we got home the first time, I asked her when she wanted to go back...she said "Ummmm, Wednesday".

A little bit about your ideal match: Disney fan who is self-reliant and knows the difference between their, they're and there. Haha.

I'm not looking for something "right now" or that type of deal. I settled once and I won't again, so if you're like minded, let's chat.
That made me chuckle - I feel your pain! Learn it, people, hahaha!

DWGal210 is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: