Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
Dvcmbr09
Mouseketeer

Photography & videography

Can everyone please post who they are using or used for photography and videography (and if company has many different photographers or videographers please add who specifically you will have) And if your wedding has already happened can you please post a quick review of photography & videography person and pics or video links.
Dvcmbr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:30 PM   #2
holula
DIS Veteran

We are using David & Vicki Arndt. We had our engagement shoot with them in October and they were so much fun! And we got some great pics.
Eurodisney/Disneyland Paris: 1997, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2011; Disneyland Resort: 2000, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 (x2), 2011, 2012; Walt Disney World: 2011, 2012 (x2), 2013 (x4), 2014; Hong Kong Disneyland: 2012
Disney Wonder: 2012 Alaska, 2013 Bahamas; Disney Dream: 2012 Bahamas (x2); Disney Fantasy: 2013 Eastern, 2014 Western; Disney Magic: 2014 Bahamas (Wedding!), 2014 Southern Caribbean
Hilton Head Island Resort: 2013

Upcoming
Walt Disney World: 2014
Disney Magic: 2015 EB Transatlantic Disney Wonder: 2014 Xmas Western
holula is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-18-2013, 09:02 PM   #3
CMA21
Mouseketeer

For videography I used Key Moment Films. Mary is the owner and who shoots the weddings with her assistant. She was soo friendly on the day of and her work is amazing! They give you a same day edit, which they showed right before our last dance and everyone was in tears! They will also be giving us a longer video once it's all edited, but for right now you can view the same day edit if you'd like

http://vimeo.com/76896015

And for photography We also used David and Vicki, and they were wonderful to work with both before and during the wedding. Having them there on the wedding day was like having a second set of planners with us. They knew exactly what the schedule would be like and where to get all the good shots. I haven't gotten my actual pictures back yet, but below is a sneak peak of what they gave me so far.

(Our wedding was in October which is why I don't have a lot of the stuff back yet) Just let me know if you have any questions!

Getting Married 10/13/13 at WP and ADH!

Last edited by CMA21; 11-18-2013 at 09:17 PM.
CMA21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:07 PM   #4
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Those are beautiful photos!
Old 11-18-2013, 09:16 PM   #5
CMA21
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Those are beautiful photos!
Thank you!! The pictures posted a little bigger than I thought it would lol

Old 11-19-2013, 08:04 AM   #6
jad215
Mouseketeer

We are also using David and Vicki for photography. I booked Trinity Wedding Cinema for videography. Both have been wonderful to work with! Here's a few pictures from our engagement shoot with D&V:

jad215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 07:43 PM   #7
TabZ
DFTW Bride October 2014!!

We are using Regina Hyman for our photography, had our engagement/family shoot with her last week and it was an amazing experience!!

We also have trinity booked for video, we met David and Kristina during our planning visit and they are an amazing couple

November 2002 - DLC - offsite, April 2005 - WDW - offsite, October 2005 - DLRP - offsite, October 2008 - DLRP - offsite,
July 2011 - WDW - POR, October 2011 - DLRP - Dream Castle Hotel ENGAGED!!! November 2013 - WDW - CSR & Disney Dream

Planning our Disney Fairytale Wedding 21st October, 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2847299 Wedding PJ
TabZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:12 PM   #8
asunnysideup
Mouseketeer

Highly recommend By the Robinsons, formerly known as Studio 222. They're fantastic!

Our Planning Journal | Our Trip Report
asunnysideup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 12:23 PM   #9
PinkSleepingBeauty
DIS Veteran

We used Jason Angelini for photography and he was very good and great to work with. Here's a link to some of our photos on Jason's blog http://www.jasonangeliniphotography....mit-top=search

For videography we used Trinity Wedding Cinema. They were amazing and just wonderful to work with. We loved our videos from them!

Here is the link to our sneak peek (about 5 mins long) http://vimeo.com/m/31158200

And this is our cinematic edit (about 20 mins long) http://vimeo.com/41260477

Natalie & Phil's Long Overdue Planning Journal : http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2648880

PinkSleepingBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 12:25 PM   #10
MichiganMinnieMouse
Samantha

The posted pictures are gorgeous! How strongly would you guys recommend a videography? I'm debating on having one.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:31 PM   #11
LimeCordial
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSleepingBeauty View Post
We used Jason Angelini for photography and he was very good and great to work with. Here's a link to some of our photos on Jason's blog http://www.jasonangeliniphotography....mit-top=search

For videography we used Trinity Wedding Cinema. They were amazing and just wonderful to work with. We loved our videos from them!

Here is the link to our sneak peek (about 5 mins long) http://vimeo.com/m/31158200

And this is our cinematic edit (about 20 mins long) http://vimeo.com/41260477
Beautiful photos. Amazing Disney wedding. Congrats!
LimeCordial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:18 PM   #12
CMA21
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganMinnieMouse View Post
The posted pictures are gorgeous! How strongly would you guys recommend a videography? I'm debating on having one.
I can't say how much I would recommend videography. I've only gotten my same day edit so far, but I"ve already watched it so many times to hold me over until I get the whole video.

The day goes sooo fast, and as much as I tried to take everything in, I know I missed some things so I am so glad I will get to re-watch a lot of that on video. I can't wait to re-watch my ceremony, because I just feel like I don't even remember part of it! And, as a bonus, apparently my flower girls were extremely cute coming down the aisle, but I didn't see them because I was still in the back of the WP...so I'm happy I'll get to see that part too.

Photography & videography were important to me from the beginning, but if I didn't have videography I think I would have really regretted it (I also love watching home videos and stuff though, so it depends for you too if you would really watch it alot or not I guess)

Old 11-25-2013, 03:49 PM   #13
impromptudisneybride
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMA21 View Post
I can't say how much I would recommend videography. I've only gotten my same day edit so far, but I"ve already watched it so many times to hold me over until I get the whole video. The day goes sooo fast, and as much as I tried to take everything in, I know I missed some things so I am so glad I will get to re-watch a lot of that on video. I can't wait to re-watch my ceremony, because I just feel like I don't even remember part of it! And, as a bonus, apparently my flower girls were extremely cute coming down the aisle, but I didn't see them because I was still in the back of the WP...so I'm happy I'll get to see that part too. Photography & videography were important to me from the beginning, but if I didn't have videography I think I would have really regretted it (I also love watching home videos and stuff though, so it depends for you too if you would really watch it alot or not I guess)
I agree... And I wasn't even sure I "needed" videography.
impromptudisneybride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #14
PinkSleepingBeauty
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeCordial View Post

Beautiful photos. Amazing Disney wedding. Congrats!
Thank you so much!!

Natalie & Phil's Long Overdue Planning Journal : http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2648880

Old 11-25-2013, 04:17 PM   #15
PinkSleepingBeauty
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganMinnieMouse View Post
I highly recommend videography. The day went by so fast and there were little things/moments that we missed that were caught on video. Also special moments were captured, such as my dad giving me a hug and saying that it had been worth every penny, the speeches, everyone's reaction to Mickey and Minnie arriving at the reception etc. Also, we're expecting our first child in April and I love that we will be able to show him/her our wedding someday x

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: