Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2013, 07:33 AM   #2311
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas View Post
Hi,

I am very late in finishing your trip report. Great report and pics!

A couple of random comments....

I gotta say your description of the way your sister packs a bag cracked me up! I'm like that too - a razor, rope or onion - anything you want, I probably have it! I'm gonna remember that description - ha ha!

And you mentioned Rescue Remedy. I'm the same way on planes and driving a car. I've tried RR and it does seem to help. Thanks for mentioning it, I had never heard of it before.
Thanks for reading. I went to a parade with my sister and was shocked when she forgot to bring something to keep Abby occupied while we waited. She had everything else in her bag, including donuts and drinks. LOL I luckily brought along a My Little pony book to give to Abby and she was thrilled.
I do think Rescue Remedy does help a bit...or at least it makes me think it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByKnight View Post
Loving your report
Thanks for reading!
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 06:17 PM   #2312
MEK
DIS Veteran

I have been off the boards for close to a month and I am slowly catching up.

Spirit of Aloha - Sorry to hear it was so bad. But I appreciate your review. I have been really curious about it and never hear anyone talk about it. I'm sorry to hear you were actually on the edge of boredom. Boo!

Your last day was lovely. I love that you had time for breakfast, made it into MK, and got to tour both resorts before leaving. Your pics make me miss Pop. It's been such a long time since I've stayed there and I think the Christmas decorations there are wonderful.

I loved your TR Jen. Great combo of writing and wonderful pictures. Really looking forward to your next adventure. What are your dates in March (I have a quick pit stop there in early March).

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-22-2013, 07:25 PM   #2313
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I have been off the boards for close to a month and I am slowly catching up.

Spirit of Aloha - Sorry to hear it was so bad. But I appreciate your review. I have been really curious about it and never hear anyone talk about it. I'm sorry to hear you were actually on the edge of boredom. Boo!

Your last day was lovely. I love that you had time for breakfast, made it into MK, and got to tour both resorts before leaving. Your pics make me miss Pop. It's been such a long time since I've stayed there and I think the Christmas decorations there are wonderful.

I loved your TR Jen. Great combo of writing and wonderful pictures. Really looking forward to your next adventure. What are your dates in March (I have a quick pit stop there in early March).
I haven't been on so much lately either.
Thanks for reading all of it. I do enjoy writing though at times I need to take breaks.
We are planning late March (the 22 - 29)
I do like Pop thought it has been a few years since we stayed there now. I hear from some that the Mousekeeping has gone done the hill there in the last year. I hope they take care of that issue soon.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: