Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2013, 11:43 PM   #1
jtowntoflorida
Looking Like I Can't Really Afford To Go To Disney Since 2012!

Discounts for Swan/Dolphin

Trying to decide on where to stay for a maybe trip for SWW in June. We're looking at staying somewhere close to DHS. I was playing around on my company's corporate travel site (we're allowed to book personal travel on it) and noticed that we have a negotiated rate for the Swan/Dolphin that didn't make me run screaming from the room. It's not cheap, but slightly less expensive (by about 10%) from what is listed directly on the Swan/Dolphin website. I'm thinking about booking a room as a placeholder, but I'm curious if there are good deals to be found for the Swan/Dolphin, or if the corporate rate is about as good as I'll get.
jtowntoflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:07 PM   #2
shannonstar
StarGirlJapp

They occasionally have some decent discounts on their website. My friend got a good discount once through Travelocity.

They give great discounts to teachers, military and nurses if you have someone in your party that qualifies. I'm a teacher and for the week of Thanksgiving 2014, my rate is $179/night. That's cheaper than a Moderate.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-20-2013, 09:47 PM   #3
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonstar View Post
They occasionally have some decent discounts on their website. My friend got a good discount once through Travelocity.

They give great discounts to teachers, military and nurses if you have someone in your party that qualifies. I'm a teacher and for the week of Thanksgiving 2014, my rate is $179/night. That's cheaper than a Moderate.
Don't forget AAA - that discount is usually as good as the teacher and nurse discounts.

The daily resort fee is now $20+tax (that's non-negotiable) and there's also a parking fee if you have a vehicle (I believe that's around $16+tax/day.)

RachelTori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #4
vicb
DIS Veteran

I'm still waiting (impatiently) for rates to drop for my early May stay at Dolphin. Right now the AAA rate (which is all I qualify for) is still a little higher than what I paid for Easter week at Dolphin two years ago. From what I've been reading maybe some discounts will come up around Christmas or into January. I still haven't booked any rooms but have airfare and dining all taken care of.
vicb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:57 AM   #5
hsmamato2
Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad temper
Little house on the prairie was the HEIGHT of t.v

just keep searching, sometimes you see deep discounts...I've seen anywhere from 129-169 per night offered, but be aware you have to add 20..0 to that price..... it's a great place to stay!
hsmamato2 is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: