Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2013, 11:05 PM   #31
DisneySuprise
Earning My Ears

We will be on this cruise (first disney cruise ever) - plus we are surprising our kids (9 & 6) with this disney once in a lifetime epic vacation. We are flying into orlando on the 4th, doing everything disney parks for the 4 days prior to grabbing our rental van driving to the port getting on the dream, then after the cruise staying at an off-site townhouse complex for another 5 days.

KIDS HAVE NO IDEA. we aren't telling them until the day we wake them up and leave for the airport.

I am so excited - is it january yet?
DisneySuprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:27 AM   #32
CurtisB
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneySuprise View Post
We will be on this cruise (first disney cruise ever) - plus we are surprising our kids (9 & 6) with this disney once in a lifetime epic vacation. We are flying into orlando on the 4th, doing everything disney parks for the 4 days prior to grabbing our rental van driving to the port getting on the dream, then after the cruise staying at an off-site townhouse complex for another 5 days.

KIDS HAVE NO IDEA. we aren't telling them until the day we wake them up and leave for the airport.

I am so excited - is it january yet?
Thats awesome! I'm sure they will burst from excitement when you tell them. I know I would!

CurtisB is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-01-2013, 09:06 AM   #33
CurtisB
Mouseketeer

We decided a 3 night cruise was going to be way too painfully short so we are adding the 4 night immediately after to make it a 7 night cruise with two stops at Castaway Cay!

Old 11-03-2013, 07:52 PM   #34
bliscum
Mouseketeer

I will also be on this cruise. It will be my 10th. Love the relaxation .
Old 11-04-2013, 07:53 AM   #35
CurtisB
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliscum View Post
I will also be on this cruise. It will be my 10th. Love the relaxation .
Welcome aboard! You'll be Platinum after this. Very exciting

Old 11-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #36
JCarrollVA
Earning My Ears

My mom, my daughter, my sister, her daughter and I will be on the cruise! It's our first Disney cruise and we're super excited!! Would love to join the fish extender group too! I just sent a request to join the Facebook group too!!
JCarrollVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 04:09 PM   #37
JCarrollVA
Earning My Ears

We'll also be staying in disney world after the cruise!!
JCarrollVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:15 PM   #38
CurtisB
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarrollVA View Post
My mom, my daughter, my sister, her daughter and I will be on the cruise! It's our first Disney cruise and we're super excited!! Would love to join the fish extender group too! I just sent a request to join the Facebook group too!!
Welcome aboard! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Old 11-11-2013, 01:32 AM   #39
DWjunkie
Mouseketeer

We will be on this cruise!!! Me, dh, ds 12, dd 10. This will be our 2nd cruise. A surprise day of for the kids. We will be at disney world the beginning of the week. See yall soon....
Old 11-11-2013, 07:14 AM   #40
CurtisB
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWjunkie View Post
We will be on this cruise!!! Me, dh, ds 12, dd 10. This will be our 2nd cruise. A surprise day of for the kids. We will be at disney world the beginning of the week. See yall soon....
Welcome aboard!

Old 11-17-2013, 01:10 PM   #41
DisneyChick04
Earning My Ears

Has an FE group been started for this sailing? And if so, is it too late too sign up? We just booked 2 possibly 3 staterooms that would be interested in participating. This will be myself and my mom's second Disney cruise (first on the the Dream), my dad's first Disney cruise, and my boyfriend and my boyfriend's parents First Cruise Ever! We are so excited to set sail in January!
DisneyChick04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:12 PM   #42
DVCOKWVB91
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyChick04 View Post
Has an FE group been started for this sailing? And if so, is it too late too sign up? We just booked 2 possibly 3 staterooms that would be interested in participating. This will be myself and my mom's second Disney cruise (first on the the Dream), my dad's first Disney cruise, and my boyfriend and my boyfriend's parents First Cruise Ever! We are so excited to set sail in January!
We have a fe group going on facebook - the link is on page two of this blog but if not on fb I can put you on the list just message me
Welcome aboard!
DVCOKWVB91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:54 AM   #43
Latinhunny33
Earning My Ears

Hello!

We will be sailing with you as well. This is our first Disney cruise, it's a birthday surprise for my son who is turning 5. He has no idea, Mickey will be calling him on his birthday with the news.

Sailing with my hubby & our soon to be 5 yr old son. Just sent a request to join the FB group.
Latinhunny33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:52 PM   #44
DVCOKWVB91
Earning My Ears

FE group closing soon

If you are interested in joining our FE group please join soon as we will be closing the group at the end of the day Monday... you can join through our Facebook page. Cruising soon...getting excited.
DVCOKWVB91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:46 AM   #45
jennsquared
Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone! I just discovered this group while researching on scrapbook ideas! I don't know how I missed this!

My MIL had booked this trip for us since March/April time frame. My older DD who was 3 at the time asked her GG (My MIL) if GG can take her to meet the princesses since GG lives in FL and her best friend had just came back from WDW.

So of course the grandmother melted and booked the trip almost in speedy record. I am so thankful for that!

On this trip, it will be my in laws, my husband and I, and my older DD who is now 4, and my youngest DD who is way too little to remember any of this (she'll be 8 months old then).

This is my second cruise ever, and first disney cruise, first cruise ever for DH and DDs, and the in laws are veteran cruiser but not sure if they have ever gone onto any disney cruise before.

I can't go on FB right now since I'm still on work network, but I'm assuming the FE has closed? It sounds like fun though!

And!!! I'm excited about the empty cruise! More time to meet the characters for us! And maybe I'll get some time in for the spa
jennsquared is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: