Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2013, 08:14 PM   #271
lizaisabel
Mouseketeer
 
lizaisabel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 135

I called and got the 50% for December and they offered me the dining plan at discount. If I select to add the dining plan, do I need to pay off the balance at the moment or I will be charge when check in? Thanks!!
lizaisabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:03 PM   #272
KerryCM
DIS Veteran
 
KerryCM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Murfreesboro, TN now, but will always be a MA girl!
Posts: 1,561

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizaisabel View Post
I called and got the 50% for December and they offered me the dining plan at discount. If I select to add the dining plan, do I need to pay off the balance at the moment or I will be charge when check in? Thanks!!
Your balance will be due at check in.
__________________
KerryCM is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-01-2013, 09:04 PM   #273
lizaisabel
Mouseketeer
 
lizaisabel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryCM View Post
Your balance will be due at check in.
Thanks!!!
lizaisabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:04 PM   #274
vinotinto
Just Keep Swimming
 
vinotinto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ATL
Posts: 2,164

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizaisabel View Post
I called and got the 50% for December and they offered me the dining plan at discount. If I select to add the dining plan, do I need to pay off the balance at the moment or I will be charge when check in? Thanks!!
I'm hoping this will get extended into January. How much was the DDP? And was there a discount for the DxDP too?
__________________

Aug 2014 - YC Jan 2014 - Disney Dream and WL Oct 2013 - PBH Oct 2012 - BC (DxDP) Oct 2011 - YC (DxDP) May 2011 - PBH and AKL (DxDP) Sept 2010 - Poly (DxDP) Oct 2009 - BC (DDP) May 2004 - RPR April 1995 - AsMu
vinotinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:09 PM   #275
lizaisabel
Mouseketeer
 
lizaisabel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinotinto View Post
I'm hoping this will get extended into January. How much was the DDP? And was there a discount for the DxDP too?
47 by adults and 17 by children. I didn't ask for the Deluxe but they offered me the regular dining and the quick service.
lizaisabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:32 PM   #276
raven0855
Mouseketeer
 
raven0855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 217

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinotinto View Post
I'm hoping this will get extended into January. How much was the DDP? And was there a discount for the DxDP too?
DxDP was not available for our November trip. Just the QS and DDP. We keep our DxDP!
__________________
url=http://distickers.com/ticker/][/url]
raven0855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:21 AM   #277
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran
 
aaarcher86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,858

With the 40% discount you can get a full price DXDP but I've never seen it offered at a discount.
__________________
aaarcher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:13 PM   #278
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!
 
TaraPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Posts: 16,156

I'm so jealous of all you Dec ressies getting the 50%! We had the 40% for a 2BR at SSR but one gal backed out, and the rest really wanted AKV. I have called twice a day for over a month & today a 1BR at Jambo opened up - but only at the 25% level! ARGH! We took it since we really want to stay there, but ARGH! Had I booked sooner I probably could have gotten a better % off with the AP or GP discount, but we couldn't firm up our plans til September.
__________________




AKL/BWI CL split stay 8/14 Dane's birthday**Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:54 PM   #279
troll buster
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 437

We got 60% for nov.
troll buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:59 AM   #280
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran
 
aaarcher86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by troll buster View Post
We got 60% for nov.
60% would only be available to people who have the CM staying with them as well. Without a CM the highest is 50%.
__________________
aaarcher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:15 PM   #281
cmkling
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 43

Is it possible for you to tell me what is available December 14th and 15th?
I'm (not so) patiently waiting to hear back from our family member who of supposed to be checking for us. I know she's busy, so I don't want to pester her, but I'm anxiously awaiting so we can finalize our plans for our upcoming trip.
We're hoping for a standard room at one of the monorail resorts or AKL, but we're a family of five (three kids ages 7-11) so our next choices would be POR or AoA.
cmkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:31 PM   #282
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran
 
aaarcher86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmkling View Post
Is it possible for you to tell me what is available December 14th and 15th? I'm (not so) patiently waiting to hear back from our family member who of supposed to be checking for us. I know she's busy, so I don't want to pester her, but I'm anxiously awaiting so we can finalize our plans for our upcoming trip. We're hoping for a standard room at one of the monorail resorts or AKL, but we're a family of five (three kids ages 7-11) so our next choices would be POR or AoA.
CMs here are trying to be helpful, but don't really want to cross the line with the information. The actual reservation stuff needs to go through the participating CM.

Enjoy your trip
__________________
aaarcher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:52 PM   #283
KerryCM
DIS Veteran
 
KerryCM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Murfreesboro, TN now, but will always be a MA girl!
Posts: 1,561

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
CMs here are trying to be helpful, but don't really want to cross the line with the information. The actual reservation stuff needs to go through the participating CM.

Enjoy your trip
Have to agree with this. There is only so much information that can be given here. You will need to have the cast member check for you. Another thing, I am pretty sure standard rooms at AKL only hold 4 people.
__________________
KerryCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:17 PM   #284
cmkling
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 43

The reservation will go through the CM, I'm just still waiting on her to get a chance to call. I noticed some others were getting a response so I thought I'd ask too. No biggie.

And I know the standard rooms at AKL only hold four, but standard rooms at the other resorts I asked her to check hold five. If we got to AKL we'd probably end up in a one-bedroom, but I don't know if the discount is available for those.
cmkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:49 PM   #285
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran
 
aaarcher86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmkling View Post
The reservation will go through the CM, I'm just still waiting on her to get a chance to call. I noticed some others were getting a response so I thought I'd ask too. No biggie. And I know the standard rooms at AKL only hold four, but standard rooms at the other resorts I asked her to check hold five. If we got to AKL we'd probably end up in a one-bedroom, but I don't know if the discount is available for those.
We try to be helpful with the general stuff, but as far as checking availability I've only seen polite declines. The 1 beds aren't excluded it would just be based off of what's available at the time.
__________________
aaarcher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: