Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2013, 04:13 PM   #1
cassie58
DIS Veteran

Checking in for free dining w/o whole family there - problem now w/ MB?

I know I asked this before somewhere on the DIS, but wanted to see if anyone knows if it is different now w/MB. DD & I will check in on 11/23(last day to check in for FD). DH & DS now can't join us until 11/25. When I asked before, people said it was fine if whole family was not there at check-in, but w/MB, do you need to present all of the bands when you arrive? I could bring all the bands if they are not needed for ME, which it seems they are using them for, but you could also present a voucher like before? Oh, and now that I think about it, I will have two sets of MB, as we are moving over to AKL at end of trip, but won't have FD there, don't know if it matters, as people have reported using them interchangeably. Anyone experienced this yet? DH is getting panicked that we are not all going to be able to get FD, and I was going to call, but know you usually get different answers depending on which CM you talk to, so any info. Would be helpful. TIA!

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR
11/11-CSR
11/13-CSR & AKL Jambo
cassie58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:46 AM   #2
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate

DISboards Moderator

You can check in any time you like.

No, I'm not going to finish the Hotel California lyrics.

And no, you do not have to present all the bands when you check in. Not sure about how you want to set up room charges. If the later arriving people want to charge to a different credit card they may have to go down to the front desk and set that up.

And no, changing resorts does not matter. Your account will "understand" that you only have dining for the first part. You should also understand that the dining will expire at midnight after you check out, and that you will have a full set of dining credits even for the persons who arrive later.

And even though you have two sets of bands, any of the bands should work at any time on either reservation.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: