Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2013, 11:06 PM   #91
ladylyons
Wishing I was closer to Disneyland

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
Thanks Sandra! That sounds like the perfect Halloween... I remember when the girls were little and our church had a haunted house/spaghetti dinner - we went every year and we all loved it - I wish they did things like that around here. Sigh.
It was nice to not have to feel like I had to check all the candy before I let the kids have any. They'd get it and if they wanted they'd eat it and I didn't question it.

Glad that the conferences went well. Jeremy's was a couple weeks ago and I got a great review. Sarah's is in a couple weeks so we'll see how hers goes.

Wait this isn't the way to WDW! TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3346971
ladylyons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:58 AM   #92
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogero View Post
Have a fabulous weekend and I hope you have fun with your BFF.

I have conferences with Js teacher on Thursday.
Thanks Chiara - we did have a good time. I hope your conferences go well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamthequeen View Post
I'm going to start looking for another older sewing machine. I love my Vikings, but my all time favorite machines are older Singers. I broke the needle on my Sapphire and can't get the needle to stay in the holder, so it needs to go into the shop on Monday. I got out my Featherweight to finish up the projects I was working on, and I just love the way it sews. It can handle much thicker layers than the Viking, so I think I'm going to use it more. I need an older machine that can do zig-zag though, so I'm going to keep looking until I find "the one".
Sorry about your machine, but I think this is a great idea! Personally - I don't think I could sew on a Featherweight all of the time... Victoria has a Singer 99, which is a 3/4 sized machine, and I really have issues sewing on it - it's just too small. Since the Featherweight is a 1/2 sized machine, I think I would have more issues with that. However, Featherweights are GORGEOUS machines - and I would love to have one some day, just to stay I have one. LOL But since both of these machines are straight stitch only - I'd recommend a Singer 401a, 503a (Rocketeer), or a 237... Those are the ones I have had my eyes open for. Right now, I am using a 503a - and even though Mr. Rocket is quite fininky - I think it has more to do with my particular machine and not necessarily the model itself. Keep your eyes open at your local Goodwill stores and the like - Craigslist sometimes too.

Quote:
When my kids were in band, if we had a home game on the Friday closest to Halloween, the band director allowed the kids to dress in costumes rather than uniforms. The kids always had a blast. Our high school also has a fall fest Halloween type party in the high school the week or so before Halloween that the entire community is invited to attend. They decorate classrooms, play games, and hand out candy to the kids and it gives the kids another chance to wear their costumes.
I think this sounds like so much fun! I wish they did something like this locally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewmess View Post
My goal for November is to craft at least one tangible thing a day: cutting, other prepping, sewing, etc. To get it out of my head.
Excellent idea! I can't wait to see what you make!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewmess View Post
Didn't happen yesterday because T and I found a stray kitten on our evening walk. Cale and I took it (we can't figure out if it's male or female) to our vet this morning to get shots and a couple of wounds checked out. We may be keeping it if T and kitty get along.

But between freaked out kitten and confused dog...no sewing. Did have a glass of wine though.

Have a great weekend!
Awww... I hope you are able to keep the kitten and give it a new home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylyons View Post
It was nice to not have to feel like I had to check all the candy before I let the kids have any. They'd get it and if they wanted they'd eat it and I didn't question it.
I agree! It is so much easier if you don't have to worry so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylyons View Post
Glad that the conferences went well. Jeremy's was a couple weeks ago and I got a great review. Sarah's is in a couple weeks so we'll see how hers goes.
That's awesome that Jeremy's went well - I am sure Sarah's will go great too!

I don't really have much to report from yesterday - it was a pretty boring day.

I spent the majority of my day driving... Sigh. Drove to Bff's house, drove home, brought Alli to a baby shower - dropped her off - went home, picked Alli up at the baby shower and came back home - I spent 4 hours on the road yesterday. I know that's not a lot to most of you - but for me - it was a bit annoying... I had so many other things I needed to do with my time.

I have to go back to BFF's today - we had some things that we didn't have enough time to finish up yesterday. I really hope to be home before lunch, so I can work on those stockings and the SSP.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! And let me just say - it's so weird not to have a TR to write, I am so used to the excitement of having fun things to post. LOL

D~
DMGeurts is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-03-2013, 07:28 AM   #93
cogero
DIS Veteran

I had dance driving yesterday with all three kiddos so I feel your pain

Etsy ID: ChiarasCouture2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!! Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.
Christmas & My Happy Place Equals Perfection. - A Dec 2011 PTR
cogero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:54 AM   #94
DMGeurts

I forgot to add...

We have had way too many goodies in our house lately...

Aside from Halloween candy... Which I haven't had much of a problem resisting - my weakness is Reeses Peanut Butter cups.... Mmmmm... I held ONE back from the candy we were giving out... And then Josh ransacked the girls' candy and put 2 more in the "adult" bowl. Sigh. I've rationed myself 1 per day... Not so bad, right?

Then, I was craving caramel corn in the worst way... I made a batch on Halloween night - which I scorched.... Thankfully - because I could see that my single batch was just too much... So, I remade a half batch... Yah- do you think I can keep my fingers out of it? Nope - every time I go to the kitchen, I've been grabbing a handful. I am really not impressed with myself. I think the caramel corn has to go into the garbage today - as much as it pains me to throw away good food, I just can't control myself around it. I think I will always struggle with a food weakness.

As if the Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and the caramel corn weren't enough...

Josh decided to make his Ahhhh-mazing home made apple crisp last night. I am slightly annoyed, because I asked for a "small piece" - do you think he brought me a "small piece" - nope... It was smaller than his - if you consider that "small" - but grrrr... So, I ate it and enjoyed every moment of eating it. It wasn't until I put my bowl in the sink, that I noticed how much was gone out of the 9x13 pan... It was 3/4 GONE!!!! There was only 4 of us!!!!!!!!

As a rule - I do not work out on weekends, but I paid my pennance yesterday and worked out, solely due to the caramel corn... I really should be working out ALL DAY today becuase of everything else - but everyone needs a day off - right?

So - here's the plan... my last remaining RPBC will be put in the cupboard - I can eat that next weekend. There is very little apple crisp left - so the rest of the family can have that tonight. As for that caramel corn - it's going into the trash... Here's to back on track...

D~ <---- Who thinks she is going to post some progress pics as part of this PTR... Here's the link... My Personal Battle
Old 11-03-2013, 09:42 AM   #95
Iamthequeen
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the hints on machines to look for. I have another older machine that I am going to get out this afternoon to see how it works. It is the same type of machine that I originally learned to sew on with my grandmother. Her machine, unfortunately, was lost in a flood many years ago.

Also, I'm right there with you on your goal of getting your body back into shape. Charlie and I both started walking and going to the gym before our trip in September and honestly I could tell a difference from our trip 2 years ago. We were not nearly as tired and worn out at the end of the day this time around. I have slacked off since we've been home and I can definitely tell. Time to get moving on the treadmill once more. We did bring it out of the storage room so its easier to get to, just need to get on it and get moving.

I also have to tell you, after looking at the pictures you posted from the first trip, without even looking at the newer ones, that you have made tremendous progress on reaching your goal. Keep up the good work - its showing!
Old 11-03-2013, 11:24 AM   #96
Clio
Mouseketeer

I have a 3/4 size Kenmore that was given to me. It has a full size motor but it's small and I don't like sewing on it that much. I have taken it to my mom's for sewing projections because my other machine is very heavy. Most of the tie it lives in an old Vera Brradley weekender. I would love to get my mom's 1955 kenmore. It's a great machine but needs a tuneup. Right now, she doesn't want to part with it even though it haven,t been used in years.
Liz
Clio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #97
babynala
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewmess
My goal for November is to craft at least one tangible thing a day: cutting, other prepping, sewing, etc.

Have a great weekend!
I love this idea.

D~ Your weight loss post is very exciting. I don't usually notice weight loss on friends (I had a good friend thru all of my school years and she lost a ton of weight the summer of our junior year and I never even noticed. Plus we took dance class together so I saw her in a leotard 3 times a week). That being said the pictures you posted really show the transformation. AMAZING. I am impressed with your will power and your ability to stick with your life changes. The pictures from your trip until the recent bathroom shot show such a big change in your body.

I think it is good that you don't deny yourself treats. It is probably helping you stay on track over the long haul

Again, thanks for sharing and congratulations. You should be proud of all your hard work.

babynala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:03 PM   #98
LadyBeBop
DIS Veteran

Page 7. I didn't make it until Page 7?

But I think I had a good excuse. I've been at Disney all last week.

Had a great time. DGD loved having her 5th birthday in the parks. Dunno if I'm going to do a trip report. With my PTR, we left my DF and DSIL at the altar. By the way, yes they did say "I do."

I'm posting on my iPhone. DH is driving. We are making that slow journey back into reality. Our next trip is tentatively scheduled for our next grandchild's 5th birthday. Whenever that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC1836 View Post
What? 2019 or 2020? Say it ain't so!

You must "sneak in a day" next year. That's an order!
LadyBeBop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:03 PM   #99
DisMom1981
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
I could title this "weight loss progress", but since my goal is not "losing weight" - it's more like losing inches and transforming those inches into muscle - I could technically "lose inches" but "gain weight"... I have always struggled with my weight... This is a very personal battle for me - and one that pains me to "make public"... I have gained and lost the same 50+ lbs several times over the years - starting well before I ever had the girls... I love food - what can I say? I have been the most successful with Weight Watchers - but, quite honestly, it annoys the crap out of me that I have to transform and calculate every thing I eat into points. You cannot be completely successful on WW if you don't journal. I am usually very good at journaling, but after a few months - it starts to annoy me, and eventually leads to my demise. So, this time, I joined Myfitnesspal.com... It's free (WW is not) and it has a very nice database, so every time I eat something - I don't have to recalculate it, it's usually there for me already. Well, after a few months of actively journaling on MFP - I gave that up too. So, I don't journal anymore either. Because I am trying to, overall, make my body more efficient... Make it stronger... Make it leaner... and hopefully lose inches and not necessarily "weight" - I've switched my focus and eating habits to be a little more like this: My primary focus is protein... I really try to eat as much of it as I can - by focusing on protein, I find that my snacking and my meals fall into place. Do not, for a moment, think that I am follwing "Adkins" at all - I am not. My primary focus is protein - but I eat EVERYTHING... I would say, my diet is best described as "clean eating with a focus on protein"... I've cut out most processed foods... That does not mean that we don't have the occasional box of mac n' cheese... It just means, we try not to. I work out 5 days/week... 3 days of lifting heavy, 2 days of Walk Away the Pounds (1 mile) and an Ab floor routine. Weekends are mostly off. I could tell you what my starting weight was, back in March... But it wouldn't do you any good - I haven't weighed myself since. I have NO idea what I weigh. I measure my progress by my increasing strength and my smaller size... Nothing else matters or is relevant to me. After all - I could be a size 4 and weigh 115lbs, or I could be a size 4 and weigh 150lbs - depending on my muscle mass... So, my weight is totally arbitrary. What does this have to do with Disney, you ask? Well, for me - this journey really started in March of 2012... It was our first "girls trip" and I was miserable... I came home from that trip - looked at pictures of myself, and asked "what happened?" This is not me, this is not the me I see when I look in the mirror every day... So, I started working out - excessively and way more than was necessary... by the time August rolled around - I had completely burned out. I stopped working out all together and by the time October of 2012 came, I had nearly gained back all the inches I had lost between March and August... It took me until March of 2013 to get my head back into the game... and by then - I had gained back even more inches - honestly - my starting weight was higher than it had ever been... I was sick all of the time - I had to have gall bladder surgery - I was up all night every night with acid reflux... constant headaches... Something HAD to change! Again - it was my desire to take our August 2013 Disney trip, and not be "uncomfortable"... So, I started working out again... Cut out all soda... Eating clean... My progress was so sloooooow (it still is). I admit - I did ramp up my working out for the last 5 weeks before our trip... but rather than all of my goals stopping there - I was SURE to make goals that were attainable for after our trip... Sometimes I work so hard and the "event" is my final goal - I wanted to have something to work towards after we came home, so I could continue my focus. Which is where my heavy lifting comes into play... Once we came home, it was my desire to start making my body stronger... At the beginning of October - I started my current regime of heavy lifting... Let me tell you - my "heavy lifting" is not really heavy lifting at all... but maybe someday it will be? I hope to update this post with progress pictures as I go along... As I said above... Our March 2012 Disney trip was an eye opening experience for me... Specifically once our Photopass CD came... What greeted me - was high resolution photos of me and nearly my biggest... Shorts that didn't fit... Shirts that were too tight... Any muscle definition I may have had was no where to be found... Many tears shed over these photos... March 2012 Look at those knees - I didn't have any! August 2012... After I'd been working out since March... There is some improvement... but still a lot of work left to be done... By January 2013 - I was well on my way to being right back where I started the previous March - if not beyond that... And - at the end of Feb 2013... avoiding the camera as much as possible... Starting out in a TIGHT size 18. So, I started working out AGAIN... Story of my life - always starting over... June 2013... By the time Suzi and Mo had came, I had gone down a bit in size... (I am on the left) August 2013... And by the time the girls and I went on our trip in Aug, I had gone down in size a bit more... I was much more comfortable on this trip, than I was in March the previous year... I still was not thrilled with my slow progress... But there was progress, and I was thankful for that. I was approx a size 16 here. September 2013... Continuing my journey after our trip was not an easy task, but some how I managed to keep my focus after returning home. October 2013... Again - more visible changes... I had started my heavy lifting program - which was a serious mental challenge for me - to give up a lot of the cardio I had been doing... A nice public bathroom picture for you all... LOL And then my BFF photoshoot at the end of Oct... Wearing a TIGHT size 14 jrs. I keep telling myself - it's all about the progress... I want to be stronger and I want to be healthier, and that is my focus. Everything I eat and everything I do - I try to make it relate to that in some form. I continue to tell myself that this is an endless journey, there is no end date and there is no "final goal". D~
Ugh I relate to the always starting over battle. An the I hate myself in pictures. Good for you for persevering. You look great!

Sorry to hear about the date sharing problem but thanks for saying something in here about it. I'm totally naive thinking privacy is not necessary in the Dis and now my mind is racing with all the potential dangers.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

August 2014 Trip Report (In progress) http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3324325

Pre -Trip Report for August 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3215904

July 2012 Disney Fantasy
August 2013 Walt Disney World - Pop Century
DisMom1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:15 PM   #100
DisMom1981
DIS Veteran

Also, do you have an etsy shop or website? Thinking about our summer trip which is booked for DCL but may be changed for another WDW adventure instead- either way- would love some fun accessories for DD 2.

August 2014 Trip Report (In progress) http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3324325

Pre -Trip Report for August 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3215904

July 2012 Disney Fantasy
August 2013 Walt Disney World - Pop Century
DisMom1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:52 PM   #101
csg
Earning My Ears

Yay! So glad I found your new pre-trip report. You are a truly gifted writer.

Words, pictures, and purses..I'm in.
csg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 04:59 PM   #102
Restrasz
Mouseketeer

Weight loss is scary stuff! It is so much easier to gain than lose weight! You have worked so hard and are an inspiration for me to continue trying!
Restrasz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:03 PM   #103
colachdec
Mouseketeer

My family will be going in August, as well. It will be my oldest son's GOLDEN birthday this year :-)
We will be at Universal Studios for a weekend, too.
Followed your last trip report and I look forward to reading this pre-trip report!!
Love hearing about your muscle gain/weight loss and overall health progress, too. Awesome work :-)
~mary
colachdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:36 PM   #104
LMN
DIS Veteran

D!

I made it to your new PTR! So excited for you and the girls planning another trip to WDW! And so fun to get to have your BFF and her daughter join you! What fun to have all 3 girls turn 16 so close together! I do have to say I am sorry to hear that you had some kind of unfortunate incident that has caused you to have to be more cautious on the boards. I understand but it is sad to hear.

I have been out of pocket the last few weeks. When I last left your TR, if you remember I was looking at a 201 Singer. The owner couldn't get it to work and I ended up not being able to get out to look at it. Sigh. One of these days I will get one of these glorious machines!

I might be planning a 2014 trip of my own for my family! One of the reasons I have been out of pocket the last few weeks is that I have been busy finding a new job! My last day at my old job was Friday and I am happy to report that I have a new job making a lot more money on Monday. We are looking on planning a family trip to WDW for either June or December of next year. Unfortunately, not August One of these days I would love to say hi to you in person!

I will be having a longer commute to this new job, but will be able to ride the commuter bus, so will have more DIS time now, which I am looking forward to!

Loved, loved the Sebastian bag. I think it is my favorite of all of your gorgeous bags that I have seen. I might need one of those for my next trip! Do you ever do repeat bags?

Have a great week!

Liesel
Old 11-04-2013, 07:13 AM   #105
DMGeurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogero View Post
I had dance driving yesterday with all three kiddos so I feel your pain
Yah - it's no fun! I hope yesterday was better for you.

Quote:
Thanks for the hints on machines to look for. I have another older machine that I am going to get out this afternoon to see how it works. It is the same type of machine that I originally learned to sew on with my grandmother. Her machine, unfortunately, was lost in a flood many years ago.
That is really cool! I hope that machine can do what you need it to do!

Quote:
Also, I'm right there with you on your goal of getting your body back into shape. Charlie and I both started walking and going to the gym before our trip in September and honestly I could tell a difference from our trip 2 years ago. We were not nearly as tired and worn out at the end of the day this time around. I have slacked off since we've been home and I can definitely tell. Time to get moving on the treadmill once more. We did bring it out of the storage room so its easier to get to, just need to get on it and get moving.
Yah - it really hard to get back into it - especially when you have a big event like that to push you through it... I hope you are able to keep yourself motivated.

Quote:
I also have to tell you, after looking at the pictures you posted from the first trip, without even looking at the newer ones, that you have made tremendous progress on reaching your goal. Keep up the good work - its showing!
Thank you very much! That means a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio View Post
I have a 3/4 size Kenmore that was given to me. It has a full size motor but it's small and I don't like sewing on it that much. I have taken it to my mom's for sewing projections because my other machine is very heavy. Most of the tie it lives in an old Vera Brradley weekender. I would love to get my mom's 1955 kenmore. It's a great machine but needs a tuneup. Right now, she doesn't want to part with it even though it haven,t been used in years.
Liz
Yah - the smaller machines are so much nicer to haul around like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babynala View Post
I love this idea.

D~ Your weight loss post is very exciting. I don't usually notice weight loss on friends (I had a good friend thru all of my school years and she lost a ton of weight the summer of our junior year and I never even noticed. Plus we took dance class together so I saw her in a leotard 3 times a week). That being said the pictures you posted really show the transformation. AMAZING. I am impressed with your will power and your ability to stick with your life changes. The pictures from your trip until the recent bathroom shot show such a big change in your body.

I think it is good that you don't deny yourself treats. It is probably helping you stay on track over the long haul

Again, thanks for sharing and congratulations. You should be proud of all your hard work.
Thanks Liz! I know - it's hard to notice if people change - especially if you see them every day. I am happy to finally be able to start noticing some changes in myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBeBop View Post
Page 7. I didn't make it until Page 7?

But I think I had a good excuse. I've been at Disney all last week.

Had a great time. DGD loved having her 5th birthday in the parks. Dunno if I'm going to do a trip report. With my PTR, we left my DF and DSIL at the altar. By the way, yes they did say "I do."

I'm posting on my iPhone. DH is driving. We are making that slow journey back into reality. Our next trip is tentatively scheduled for our next grandchild's 5th birthday. Whenever that is.
Yay!!! I hope you had a great trip!!! Safe travels home! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMom1981 View Post
Ugh I relate to the always starting over battle. An the I hate myself in pictures. Good for you for persevering. You look great!

Sorry to hear about the date sharing problem but thanks for saying something in here about it. I'm totally naive thinking privacy is not necessary in the Dis and now my mind is racing with all the potential dangers.

Thank you! Yes, it's always best just to leave a little of info to yourself - you just never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMom1981 View Post
Also, do you have an etsy shop or website? Thinking about our summer trip which is booked for DCL but may be changed for another WDW adventure instead- either way- would love some fun accessories for DD 2.

Can you send me a PM about it? I am not allowed to post that info on The Dis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csg View Post
Yay! So glad I found your new pre-trip report. You are a truly gifted writer.

Words, pictures, and purses..I'm in.
Awww... Thanks! And welcome! I hope you enjoy following along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrasz View Post
Weight loss is scary stuff! It is so much easier to gain than lose weight! You have worked so hard and are an inspiration for me to continue trying!
It is so much easier to gain than it is to lose... And it's so hard to get over that mental challenge in the first place, I hope you continue on - you have been such a great success so far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by colachdec View Post
My family will be going in August, as well. It will be my oldest son's GOLDEN birthday this year
We will be at Universal Studios for a weekend, too.
Followed your last trip report and I look forward to reading this pre-trip report!!
Love hearing about your muscle gain/weight loss and overall health progress, too. Awesome work
~mary
Hi Mary! Thank you! It's nice to met you! You will have to PM me your dates for August to see if we overlap at all. How fun to go to Universal - the girls want to go, but we have yet to. It won't happen this trp - but maybe the following one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMN View Post
D!

I made it to your new PTR! So excited for you and the girls planning another trip to WDW! And so fun to get to have your BFF and her daughter join you! What fun to have all 3 girls turn 16 so close together! I do have to say I am sorry to hear that you had some kind of unfortunate incident that has caused you to have to be more cautious on the boards. I understand but it is sad to hear.
Welcome Leisel! So happy to have you here and following along! This promises to be a fun trip, and a crazy planning experience. It's OK - it's always good to be cautious right?

Quote:
I have been out of pocket the last few weeks. When I last left your TR, if you remember I was looking at a 201 Singer. The owner couldn't get it to work and I ended up not being able to get out to look at it. Sigh. One of these days I will get one of these glorious machines!
Bummer about not getting that machine - but there will be others. Just the right one will fall into your lap one day - I just know it!

Quote:
I might be planning a 2014 trip of my own for my family! One of the reasons I have been out of pocket the last few weeks is that I have been busy finding a new job! My last day at my old job was Friday and I am happy to report that I have a new job making a lot more money on Monday. We are looking on planning a family trip to WDW for either June or December of next year. Unfortunately, not August One of these days I would love to say hi to you in person!
Congratulations on the new job!!! More money is always good... And how awesome that you get to plan another trip! Bummer that we won't over lap - but maybe next time?

Quote:
I will be having a longer commute to this new job, but will be able to ride the commuter bus, so will have more DIS time now, which I am looking forward to!
LOL - it's always good to have more Dis time!

Quote:
Loved, loved the Sebastian bag. I think it is my favorite of all of your gorgeous bags that I have seen. I might need one of those for my next trip! Do you ever do repeat bags?

Have a great week!

Liesel
Thank you! Unfortunately - I never do the same thing twice - I am happy to do repeat characters though.

This was just a crazy weekend... Unfortunately - I didn't step a foot in my sewing room all weekend, which is very painful for me to admit - because I have so much I need to get done and it needs to be done asap! I will be working extra hard in there this week to attempt to make a dent in all of my overdue projects.

I did check my count down to our trip the other day... And I have about 100 days to figure out our dining plans... I know - it sounds like a lot - but it's really not. Because to make dining plans, I need to know what our park schedule is - so at 180 days I need to have everything mapped out. I know it's not going to happen any time before Christmas. LOL But I will keep it nagging at the back of my mind to see if I can iron out anything.

I hope you all have a great Monday!

D~

Tags
august, bags, park bags, sewing, weight loss

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: